. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

Woohoo well done you for going to excercise class! That's fantastic! You may have overdone it a bit which is what the sickness is - I know if I go toooo mad on the treadmill I get a queasy feeling - a fitness instructor once told me it was something to do with some chemical being released that makes you feel sick - well she told me a bit more than that but I can't remember :eek:

Just make sure you drink plenty of water and I'm sure you'll soon feel fine :)

Kath xx
Thanks Kath
I feel so much better now was worried earlier :eek: I cant go next Tuesday got a clairvoyant Evening so I will go to the Gym Mon night Exercise class Thursday night,I spose its better to ease myself in :rolleyes: lol
Thanks for placing my mind at rest.Hope your ok today??
XXC

Hiya Hun,

Yeh that sick feeling is cos u've over-done it a bit. Try to rest a little and drink lots of water - as the sickness can also be an indication of dehydration. U should be fine in no time!
Glad everything is going well hun, u little star u!!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks Chell,yes I havent been a good girl with my water,I always worry though lol :eek: but Im so proud I went it was a laugh as there were a few newies there.Thanks chell,HOW ARE YOU??
XXC

Thanks Kath
I feel so much better now was worried earlier :eek: I cant go next Tuesday got a clairvoyant Evening so I will go to the Gym Mon night Exercise class Thursday night,I spose its better to ease myself in :rolleyes: lol
Thanks for placing my mind at rest.Hope your ok today??
XXC

That's great C :) Ooh a Clairoyant evening, how exciting!!! Yes ease yourself in and drink plenty and plenty and plenty of water. When I go to the gym in the morning I have a shake before I go and two litres of water and I drink two litres whilst I'm there to keep my energy up :)

I was poorly last night, don't know what happened but went rapidly downhill yesterday afternoon went to bed at 5pm, got up at 9 to have a soup, felt sick so went back to bed and slept until the monkey woke me up an hour ago. Good news is I feel fine today, bad news is I only had 3 packs yesterday because I slept all night! I've always managed my 4 packs a day and so I'm not happy I missed out on a quarter of my vitamins yesterday. Still, it couldn't be helped :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great weekend :)

That's great C :) Ooh a Clairoyant evening, how exciting!!! Yes ease yourself in and drink plenty and plenty and plenty of water. When I go to the gym in the morning I have a shake before I go and two litres of water and I drink two litres whilst I'm there to keep my energy up :)

I was poorly last night, don't know what happened but went rapidly downhill yesterday afternoon went to bed at 5pm, got up at 9 to have a soup, felt sick so went back to bed and slept until the monkey woke me up an hour ago. Good news is I feel fine today, bad news is I only had 3 packs yesterday because I slept all night! I've always managed my 4 packs a day and so I'm not happy I missed out on a quarter of my vitamins yesterday. Still, it couldn't be helped :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great weekend :)
Hi Kath I hope you feel better now
((hugs))
xxc

DAY47/100

Hi well day 47
Had another sh*t weekend with OH...............:(

I have still stuck to LL 100% although I wanted crisps last night :eek: didnt have them just a longing :eek:

Well work are having a charity night Saturday for a deputy manager who died he was just 37,said I would go,EVERYONE will be drinking as its kareokee.........:eek: so I left work and planned in my head to have some chicken and salad sat before I go and then have vodka and diet coke :eek: then I was in the bath an hour later and thought am I mad???? it will kick me out of ketosis and will I get back on track?
1.I think getting back into ketoisis wont be so hard if I get back on track sund
2.Im bored with not being able to have a drink.........I dont drink much usally anyway but it would be nice to have a drink?
3.If I go I need to have a drink as I know people will be saying you dont need to have a drink to have a laugh???
I was TEE-TOTAL for 10 years and I attended parties and dos sober and it was boring and you feel left ot?
So I wont go,I did say I would but if I go I will break the diet and weekends are hard enough anyway!

Well Im not going to the Gym tonight it is expensive so I will just go to Areobics tomorrow instead.Took 3 days to get over it last week :confused: so I hope it will be better this week :confused:

Well roll on wednesday Weigh-in :D
Thursdays day 50 :D 1/2 way there :D
XXC

Oh no, so sorry you've had a rubbish weekend :(

I wish I could offer some advice on this party thing (how awful dying at 37 :( ) but in all honesty I can't. I never thought I'd be able to go out and enjoy myself without having a drink and have been amazed that I can. I think the key lies in being with people you like, the same laughs can be had :) I really didn't want to go to the gig on Thursday, I thought I was going to hate it - so glad I went though, it was great to see everyone.

I wouldn't be able to do karaoke though! Mind you I wouldn't be able to do that drunk either.

Is there no way you can do the gym tonight? You enjoyed it so much last week didn't you? Remember to take it easy at aerobics and don't forget plenty of water :)

Wow day 50, soon half way! Fantastic - you're doing so well! You'll soon be at day 100 and feeling great about yourself and looking super slim ;)

Kath xx

Oh no, so sorry you've had a rubbish weekend :(

I wish I could offer some advice on this party thing (how awful dying at 37 :( ) but in all honesty I can't. I never thought I'd be able to go out and enjoy myself without having a drink and have been amazed that I can. I think the key lies in being with people you like, the same laughs can be had :) I really didn't want to go to the gig on Thursday, I thought I was going to hate it - so glad I went though, it was great to see everyone.

I wouldn't be able to do karaoke though! Mind you I wouldn't be able to do that drunk either.

Is there no way you can do the gym tonight? You enjoyed it so much last week didn't you? Remember to take it easy at aerobics and don't forget plenty of water :)

Wow day 50, soon half way! Fantastic - you're doing so well! You'll soon be at day 100 and feeling great about yourself and looking super slim ;)

Kath xx

Hi Kath
I read your post and you did have a good time,I like alot of the people I work with and we have a laugh BUT where I hardly go out 1-2 times a year I like to have a drink as I dont have a chance?So I think I will stay home :( I dont know having lost 2 stone I feel great so I want to go its a ctach 22 situation GRRRRRRRRRR :confused: I will wait until later in the week and decide ??

The Gym,I did enjoy it BUT it was busy as its only small,I may go I think its a touch of i dont know how to use the equipment and I only can afford to go once a week as thats £26 per 4 weeks and i'll feel daft not being able to remember what she showed me!!:eek:

Yes day 50 can you believe it ??will be glad at day 100 :D

Your doing fab you have so much will power can I have some ?
XXC

U HAVE ALL THE WILLPOWER U NEED!!!!!!!!!
U'RE DOING FAB HUN!!!!

What are u like huh?!! U've not eaten a morsel for 47 days and u think u lack willpower!!!
Oh hun, u are doing amazing u really truly are!!​

Regarding Saturdays do - hmm tricky one, I suppose u really have to put urself in the situation mentally and see how u would feel. If u wouldn't feel comfortable, then not going is the right thing to do for u. I think u've shown such strength of character by realising how far u've come and not wanting to break the diet - thats brilliant!!
U are doing great hun - we all get bored, lows highs then lows again. Keep posting hun!!!​

Much love, chelle xx​

U HAVE ALL THE WILLPOWER U NEED!!!!!!!!!

U'RE DOING FAB HUN!!!!

What are u like huh?!! U've not eaten a morsel for 47 days and u think u lack willpower!!!
Oh hun, u are doing amazing u really truly are!!​

Regarding Saturdays do - hmm tricky one, I suppose u really have to put urself in the situation mentally and see how u would feel. If u wouldn't feel comfortable, then not going is the right thing to do for u. I think u've shown such strength of character by realising how far u've come and not wanting to break the diet - thats brilliant!!
U are doing great hun - we all get bored, lows highs then lows again. Keep posting hun!!!​

Much love, chelle xx​

Hi Chell :eek: Thanks so much for that I have a battle with my will power every day but saturdays are really really bad I dont know how Ive got through them ??
I think if I go Saturday I will break the diet,BUT it is a really good cause and I will feel guilty if I dont go??
Thats the only thing isnt it when on LL we cant have anything,I know its not for life and I look at it this week,well the guy died at 37 and me not drinking for one night is silly as I still have my life and I should enjoy it so what harm would 1 night be??
Then MY OH is being abit horrid I like to watch that Afterlife programme satd and he moaned we have to live our life around that.........thats all I really watched on TV,he watches stuff I hate so I clean in the evening and hes moaning Im out of the house alot now,as Im going to the gym areobics so I have darent tell him about next Satd?he'll have the kids all day as Im working then he'll have to have them all evening as I'll get in from work get ready and go out again!So thats another reason too.
OH decisions decisions !!!
xxc

Hi Chell :eek: Thanks so much for that I have a battle with my will power every day but saturdays are really really bad I dont know how Ive got through them ??
I think if I go Saturday I will break the diet,BUT it is a really good cause and I will feel guilty if I dont go??
Thats the only thing isnt it when on LL we cant have anything,I know its not for life and I look at it this week,well the guy died at 37 and me not drinking for one night is silly as I still have my life and I should enjoy it so what harm would 1 night be??
Then MY OH is being abit horrid I like to watch that Afterlife programme satd and he moaned we have to live our life around that.........thats all I really watched on TV,he watches stuff I hate so I clean in the evening and hes moaning Im out of the house alot now,as Im going to the gym areobics so I have darent tell him about next Satd?he'll have the kids all day as Im working then he'll have to have them all evening as I'll get in from work get ready and go out again!So thats another reason too.
OH decisions decisions !!!
xxc

Your OH can't class your LL classes and excercise sessions as 'going out' surely! Those are part of your lifestyle, important things that are making you happier and healthier. The same as going out should be, everyone is more than entitled to go out once a week! Doesn't your OH go out? You shouldn't feel guilty about him having the kids all day, he's their father! I'm sure if the boot was on the other foot you'd not even think twice about having the children all day and evening would you?

Stop being so hard on yourself, you're doing fantastically well and have acheived so much. Be proud and strong :)

Kath xxx

Your OH can't class your LL classes and excercise sessions as 'going out' surely! Those are part of your lifestyle, important things that are making you happier and healthier. The same as going out should be, everyone is more than entitled to go out once a week! Doesn't your OH go out? You shouldn't feel guilty about him having the kids all day, he's their father! I'm sure if the boot was on the other foot you'd not even think twice about having the children all day and evening would you?

Stop being so hard on yourself, you're doing fantastically well and have acheived so much. Be proud and strong :)

Kath xxx

Hi Kath
My 2 eldest arent his children so I feel he is doing me a favour when he looks after them,this has come about when we had an argument ages back where he said he wouldnt look after the kids when I had to go to work so I had to go sick as it was the night before and late and couldnt arrange childcare.....then he said 1 hour after I should be at work he would have had then amd I only went sick as I didnt want to go to work :confused:
He doesnt go out ever I said to him get a hobby or go out with a work m* or old friend at wekends,we could take it in turn?He doesnt want to!
He says on one hand he doesnt mind I go to LL exercise things Then hes says I dont want to spend anytime with him !?
There you see and I wonder why I have a problem with food?
XXC

Hi Hun,

I think the real reason he's being unreasonable is that u're changing - not because u're out, but because routines are changing and ur perspective is changing. Men don't like it when they don't have a steady routine, but this will do him good for him to know that u're not 'just' a mummy or a partner, u don't 'just' clean the house or cook - but u're a person too and u're getting ur own life.
I think Saturday might be a good thing for u in more than 1 way, it'll show u how strong u are and it'll make ur OH take some more responsibility and realise how much hard work it is cleaning, cooking, looking after children and that being home all day is BORING!!!

Much love, chellexx

Hi Hun,

I think the real reason he's being unreasonable is that u're changing - not because u're out, but because routines are changing and ur perspective is changing. Men don't like it when they don't have a steady routine, but this will do him good for him to know that u're not 'just' a mummy or a partner, u don't 'just' clean the house or cook - but u're a person too and u're getting ur own life.
I think Saturday might be a good thing for u in more than 1 way, it'll show u how strong u are and it'll make ur OH take some more responsibility and realise how much hard work it is cleaning, cooking, looking after children and that being home all day is BORING!!!

Much love, chellexx

God chell your right.......spot on infact ,he thinks its easy having the kids all day,thinks us house wifes have it easy :confused: maybe i'll get him onside and approach the subject later on in the week :eek: ,he used to say he was scared id lose all my weight and go off with someone else,he even said last week Im of out meeting a man :confused: then when I brought it up a couple of days later he said he was joking :confused:
I think i'll try the Gym again tonight and I may go satd,but I know i'll drink if I go
Thanks chell xx

Hi Kath
My 2 eldest arent his children so I feel he is doing me a favour when he looks after them,this has come about when we had an argument ages back where he said he wouldnt look after the kids when I had to go to work so I had to go sick as it was the night before and late and couldnt arrange childcare.....then he said 1 hour after I should be at work he would have had then amd I only went sick as I didnt want to go to work :confused:
He doesnt go out ever I said to him get a hobby or go out with a work m* or old friend at wekends,we could take it in turn?He doesnt want to!
He says on one hand he doesnt mind I go to LL exercise things Then hes says I dont want to spend anytime with him !?
There you see and I wonder why I have a problem with food?
XXC

You are his partner, your children are his children - may be that not biologically, but he is with you and they are part of you so they are part of him.

He really really needs to start going out doesn't he - I truly believe it's very important that a couple have their 'own' lives as well as their joint ones. It's also important to have things to do 'together' not just as a family but something for the two of you. Just don't let him make you feel guilty for doing things that are important to you, you give him the opportunity to go out and he's not taking it - that's his choice, doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your opportunity.

You are a strong woman, you have done without food for 47 days! Take this strength into other parts of your life :)

Chick, I apologise if I've come across a bit intrusive and interfering, but I like you and think you must be a really nice person. Please tell me to stop sticking my oar in if I've offended you :)

Huge huggs for you

Kath xxxxx

he used to say he was scared id lose all my weight and go off with someone else,he even said last week Im of out meeting a man :confused: then when I brought it up a couple of days later he said he was joking :confused:
I think i'll try the Gym again tonight and I may go satd,but I know i'll drink if I go
Thanks chell xx

Ohh, methinks thats the real problem!!!! U can not longer be mentally pushed about - and he's scared that u will trade him in for a new model! At the end of the day, as callous as this sounds, it's his problem! He will have to deal with u losing the weight and inturn he'll have to learn to respect u more than he does.

*get off soapbox" - sorry, I just hate it when men think that women don't have a life too ~grr!~

Bigs hugs, chelle xx

Hi Hun,

Much love, chellexx

Ooh well said Chelle :)

God chell your right.......spot on infact ,he thinks its easy having the kids all day,thinks us house wifes have it easy :confused: maybe i'll get him onside and approach the subject later on in the week :eek: ,he used to say he was scared id lose all my weight and go off with someone else,he even said last week Im of out meeting a man :confused: then when I brought it up a couple of days later he said he was joking :confused:
Thanks chell xx

Argh! You so have to leave him with the kids all day and night!!!!!!! Bloody men who think it's easy!!!!

Go to the gym, you deserve to go to the gym, you'll get those endorphins racing and you'll feel fab. In fact I recommend you go to the gym before you go out on Saturday too ;)

Kath xx

Back