. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

i'lldoit

Banned
Well Ive had my 1st appointment last night with my counsellors Locum and she was lovely,shes lost just over 4 stone on LL since April so thats a good advert.
I would like to lose 3 1/2 stone or 50lbs in the 100 day foundation phase................?????
I took my consent form into my GP this morning and he seemed ok with it then he said he'd keep my form and I could pick it up Friday?I hope he still signs it as I may be able to start soon as the locum said last night a group should be starting very soon.maybe next week ?
So fingers crossed this time next week I hope to be on my way.
xcx

Last edited:
Wishing you success on your Lighter Life weight loss journey!

Hi I'llDoit,

It is very exciting starting your weight loss journey and you will have plenty of support on here to keep you company along the way...

Honestly you really won't find your 100 days passing between now and then and 3 1/2 stone is very doable!

You lose a good bit in the first month!

Just remember it is one day and a time and set yourself some mini goals that are achievable in the short term and give yourself little rewards like bath salts or a lipstick...something like that.

Be sure to have yourself measure from the neck all the way down to the ankles, upper arms, forearms and wrists for the inches come off here and give great encouragement along the way perhaps when you feel you need it most.

And of course your photos front and side for comparison later on...even though you might hate getting a photo taken now further on down the road you will be glad you did.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Thanks Mini
Well My counsellor said shes aiming for the new Group to Start Next WEDNESDAY the 20th September :D so I hope this time next week id of started?
Yes your right I need to set mini goals like 1st stone etc,my partner said he'd give me £10.00 for every 1lb lost !!:D !! So there thats an insentive isnt it.
Hope you are doing well.
xxc

:) Hi I'll do it

You had best forwarn your hubby about doing extra overtime to pay you £10.00 per 1LB lost. He doesn't know what he has let himself in for with Lighterlife Diets.

Great that you've set yourself a goal. At this stage with you, it will seem an age off, but it's not you'll get there sooner than you think girl.

He said it and he said he'll pay for my LL diet each week but doesnt mind if I dont do it!So theres support isnt it.:)
xxc

Day 12

Well I havent updated for a while.
Day 12 :confused: God knows how i got to day 12 but so glad I have :eek:
The weekends are so tough and Im dreading next weekend,I work all day Saturday and cant drink the water like I usally do week days as I cant leave my work station to go to the loo alot,also sundays take the kids out and finding lots a loos is a prob?So I have to try and find a way to get through weekends????
I hated day 4 thats was terrible and I hated day 8 tahts was an awful day MIGRAINE DAY :( Loads of lovely people here gave me so much support I know if I hadnt had that I would be now back to step HOW DO I LOSE THIS WEIGHT?
Well 2nd weigh-in Wedsnesday I hope its 4lbs would love 5 that would make it 1 st lost in 2 weeks but hey a good loss of 4lbs would be fab?
Still wont look at the big picture as 88 days are to much to think of but then I may get into this again and get that buzz when I slide into smaller clothes.
XXC;)

Hi hun

You will get so many highs are you go through this journey, getting into a new stone bracket, losing each half stone, going down a dress size, seeing your bones emerge from the fat (ie collar bone, hip bone, ribs). These are all amazing discoveries and will keep you well on the straight and narrow.

You are doing brilliantly and you are so over the worst bits... Enjoy your transformation darling...

I know what you mean, i wish i could feel strong every day too... being humans though that is very unlikely!! But we can do it cos we are desperate to be and stay slim!! It's a much better and happier life in the world of slimdom!! Sad but oh so very true!!

The feeling i had when i was on target was better than winning the lottery, and looking back the prize was far bigger than the work i actually put in to losing the weight.

Keep the goal in sight, i promise you will be there in no time at all!!

Thank you for all your support too....

Luv,

Hi babe
You are doing so well,knopw you will have a good loss on Wednesday.
I just wish i could make the whole world feel how I feel since starting my weight loss journey[iam doing CD] Ihave had down days as we all have butthe the smiley moments as I call them out weigh the bad,dropping in to the next stone,dress size, finding bones,buying cloth you like not that just fit,buying things you have never brought before.[For me it is knee high boots ]
All these things make the bad times so worth it.
Wishing you lots and lots more smiley moments hold on to them and remember them if bad times come it helps loads.
Enjoy all your smiley moments,
{{{HUGS}}}

Thanks Libbie
I know I remember your knee high boots post was fab,yes I think I will feel much happier when I slip out of the size im in
XX thanks hun xx
xxc

Hi i'lldoit,

You are doing well and I can join you about the weekends I find them tough going even now and I think for me it is because I did look forward to going out to eat at the weekends and so much was about friends, family and eating and eating...

Nothing in the end feels as good as slim does these are tough days for you just now but it does get better and easier as you go.

Your body does adjust to the water intake and you don't have to run to the loo as often.

Love Mini xxx

Well done i'lldoit :D

I remember back to when I was at your stage, it looked like the journey was going to stretch on forever but somehow I have found myself here and holding successfully.

I am so glad that you have bought up that you find the weekends difficult I do too but not as difficult as the evening when my daughter has gone to bed.

All you can do is treat this as a project and work at it. Take each situation and temptation 1 at a time as it comes and distract yourself through it and then pick the bones out of it when you feel up to doing so.

By that I mean when you feel strong enough really think about how, whay where and what the temptation/challenge was and in the cold light of day consider in what ways could you have avoided or limited these negative aspects.

I promise that although this takes a lot of work and time you will be stronger for every challenge you face if you confront it head on rather than trying to ignore or forget it. ;)

I am still working on it now and it is going to take some practice and time to get right but by starting now while you are still ssing you will have a whole armoury of weapons to choose from when you start reintroducing conventional food again.

I have learnt that I don't have to be perfect, I just have to be able to be in control for the majority of time and by doing the head work I am able to be :)

Hi i'lldoit,

You are doing well and I can join you about the weekends I find them tough going even now and I think for me it is because I did look forward to going out to eat at the weekends and so much was about friends, family and eating and eating...

Nothing in the end feels as good as slim does these are tough days for you just now but it does get better and easier as you go.

Your body does adjust to the water intake and you don't have to run to the loo as often.

Hi Mini Thanks Yes weekends we always go out for a meal so it was a family social event and I do miss that,but your right nothing feels as good as being slim feels I have to remember that in my head when it gets tough!We are going to Butlins at christmas and I usually skip the swimming pool as Im really embrassed but I so want to be a size 12 again and look good,so I have to get these pics in my head.
I wish my body would adjust to the water Im like the little pig I have to keep going wee wee wee all the way home :rolleyes: :eek: well day 13 is here and Im glad,looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow :D
luv xc

Well done i'lldoit :D

I remember back to when I was at your stage, it looked like the journey was going to stretch on forever but somehow I have found myself here and holding successfully.

I am so glad that you have bought up that you find the weekends difficult I do too but not as difficult as the evening when my daughter has gone to bed.

All you can do is treat this as a project and work at it. Take each situation and temptation 1 at a time as it comes and distract yourself through it and then pick the bones out of it when you feel up to doing so.

By that I mean when you feel strong enough really think about how, whay where and what the temptation/challenge was and in the cold light of day consider in what ways could you have avoided or limited these negative aspects.

I promise that although this takes a lot of work and time you will be stronger for every challenge you face if you confront it head on rather than trying to ignore or forget it. ;)

I am still working on it now and it is going to take some practice and time to get right but by starting now while you are still ssing you will have a whole armoury of weapons to choose from when you start reintroducing conventional food again.

I have learnt that I don't have to be perfect, I just have to be able to be in control for the majority of time and by doing the head work I am able to be :)

Thanks chicken great advice hate those weak moments but like you say its learning a new way of thinking my way round hard situations which I hope will teach me in the furture how to keep the weight off forever.
XXc

I'm looking forward to your weigh in result tomorrow too!! And i find weekends the hardest - especially sundays!!

But it is worth the sacrifice, end of!

I loved taking my nephews to Butlins - such good fun, and the evening entertainment was fab!! Which one are you going to? We always went to Minehead! It's gonna be cold at xmas though (went bonfire night last year brrrr esp on this diet!!). When are u going??

We go to Bognor as were on the isle of wight,I have been to the minehead one 3 years ago 4 days before xmas I was getting over a flu virus so I was'nt well :rolleyes:
This year were going to Bognor and day 1 is 23rd December and we come back DECM 27th so all over Xmas at least I wont have to cook Christmas day :D the only trouble is I'll be 15 days before the end of my foundation stage so food wise it will be hard??
Weigh-in day always seems so far off but then it comes round and its like something to look forward to :rolleyes: sad arent I lol :eek: I find Sundays hard too as kids and food is the days subject
xxc

Oh wow you're there all over xmas??? Do you cart all the presents over there with you then??? Have you been before over xmas? I've never gone away for christmas before...

How old are you kids then? What kind of accommodation are you staying in?

Oh wow you're there all over xmas??? Do you cart all the presents over there with you then??? Have you been before over xmas? I've never gone away for christmas before...

How old are you kids then? What kind of accommodation are you staying in?

yes xmas away going with in~laws they are lovely so it will be fab asked my mum she wasnt keen :( .
We will take a few small pressies but room for bags etc (WITH ALL MY NEW CLOTHES LOL)so it will have to be small ones.I havent ever been away at Christmas I hope it will br lovely?The kids are 11 yrs 6 yrs and 22 months so it will be over excitment all round :D we have booked a silver apartment as thats all the best accomd'' they had left be fun we all hope?
What do you do at Christmas?
xxc

Back