My lil' Alli diary

Hi everyone, I had a bad day yesterday, all stressed out so I didn't get to update my diary. Usual porridge for breakfast, lentil soup and crackerwheat for lunch and two go ahead slices but I forgot to take my pill. Tea was fish, spinach, carrot, broc and mash with cream cheese. I snacked on cottage cheese and a pack of French fries. I caved in and had a bottle of wine. I'd been so good, two days without a drop of alcohol but the kid next door pushed me over the edge. He was making such a noise, shouting, swearing, throwing stuff against the Walls. I really hate him and his family, they have no manners. We've complained loads, even phoned the police at time but nothing gets done. Also there were kids hanging around outside grandads old house. The police came eventually and moved them on but it had me all het up and angry. I refused to leave the house until the police came.
I'd like to live in a house in a field with a huge high fence around it.

Today so far I've had porridge and a tin of oxtail soup, crackerwheats and a go ahead slice.

So sorry you had a hard day yesterday!! Some kids have no respect for anyone and their parents are worse for letting them do it..I;m pretty lucky that i have no one like that near me, although i;d say they wouldnt dare do anything because of my husband!!! He was a bouncer in the night clubs!! Dont blame you for having that bottle of wine, mine would probably of been a bottle of vodka with pepsi max lol :7834: Hope today will be a better day!!

Re the go ahead slices i had to stop eating them, i checked the pack and i am sure it was more than 5g per 100g.. :eek:

I also found the Go Ahead yoghurt breaks are more than 5g per 100g, which is a shame cos they're lovely! :(

Sorry to hear about your neighbours :( My parents have a bit of trouble with kids on our estate throwing stuff at the house and being rowdy, it's a nightmare. It's so disrespectful! I hope it gets better soon! :)

Eeek, I didn't realise the fat in the yoghurt bars, I won't buy them any more. At work I've been eating the crispy slices, I'll have to check them too.

The kid next door apparently has special needs. He lives with his Grandma 'cos his Mother can't handle him, his Gran couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag. We are worried that one day he will thump her in one of his tempers and then its RIP Granny.

I've asked the police countless times to speak to his social workers but nothing happens. They pass off the incidents on his 'needs' and do not follow up. He is a big lad now, one day he could do some serious damage. He must be 15 or 16, he drinks and smokes, but also spends most nights singing (badly) along to Michael Jackson (It's like a cat wailing in pain) Listening to him go 'WEEE HEE' at 11.30pm kinda drives me insane!

Hubby has spoke to the Granny many times, I've been around banging on their door in the early hours but nothing happens. Screaming, Shouting, Swearing, Banging, Thumping, Screaching... all in a nights work for the neighbours from hell.

For tea I had pork, pasta with mushroom, spinach and cream cheese. I snacked on cottage cheese and french fries. I've had some wine and lager too, bad me :mad:

Hi diet buddies,

Just had two days off work, yesterday I went to Tesco and got a new dvd player cos' ours stopped working, I got some groceries too. I didn't have breakfast so I got a lighter choice chicken and stuffing sandwich. I made quorn chilli for tea, hubby didn't even notice it wasn't meat. We had it with bread, hubby had butter and I had l/f cream cheese. I snacked on l/f cottage cheese and 4 jaffa cakes.

I made home made soup today, boiling gammon for the stock and adding lentils and vegetables. I cut off as much of the fat as I could and strained the stock. We had it for tea with bread and butter, I haven't taken a tablet in case the fat from the meat was too much for my tummy so I thought a bit of butter would be ok. I'll get back on the diet horse tomorrow.
Lunch today was cottage cheese with prawns on jacket potato.

How are you lot doing?

Cottage cheese and prawns with jacket potato sounds yummy!! I very often use the quorn(mince), and i cant tell the difference either, neither can the hubby same with the quorn (chicken).. I love the crabsticks which are so low in calories and barely any fat!! Soups sounds great too...

I've never liked crab sticks, although I do like crab. I love to snack on prawns and cockles soaked in vinegar.

Got to get ready for work in a moment :( I just had some porridge for brunch and I'm taking some left over chilli to eat with crackerbread for my tea at work.

I'm angry and upset with myself because I've done no exercise this week :cry: At work until 9.35 tonight and tomorrow 9.30am to 7pm My weigh in on Monday will not be a good one.

I'd be pleased with a sts this week.

I had the chilli and crackerbread for tea at work, and a snack of one go ahead crisp bar. Since I've been home I've had 2 glasses of wine and some cold gammon.

Hubby had a lil' accident at work today, broke 4 windows on his bus, they've suspended him until next week. It's making me very anxious, he's a great driver with no previous accidents. I hope they take it all into account, they should do but with me being a worry wart...

When I got in from work I marinated some chicken for tea tomorrow night, tandoori for me and Budweiser BBQ for hubby. Then I had a bath, for some reason my hair was really limp, usually I can go 2 days without washing it, but today I had to tie it back.

Hubby is watching Matrix with our new surround sound to cheer himself up. Hopefully it will be finished soon so I can get to bed. Working with a woman I haven't met tomorrow, someone has called in sick, another thing that is making me nervous.

Neo is quite a nice name, I might add it to my list. I have a list of girl and boy puppy/kitten names.

Floyd, Dewi and Quinn for boys

Vienna, Teifi and Aston for girls :doggy: :kitty:

Hope you hubby gets on ok, i'm sure they will only have a word with him about it, they just have to be seen doing something about what happened!! Try not to worry!!

I'm glad you have said that about your hair, cos mine is just so greasy and horrible all the time lately, dont know whether its just a coincidence or what. but its a nuisance!!

Other than the few things you mentioned sounds like you have had a pretty good day :) no slip ups!! I think i am going to get a sts this week :(

Ha ha Rach, wouldn't it be good if our greasy hair was all the fat coming out of our bodies?

Yesterday at work was ok, but I had a shortage in my till, biggest ever so I'm angry about that, dunno how it happened either :mad:

Usual breakfast of porridge then for lunch I had a morrisons light version of Tuna and sweetcorn sarnie. I had took in some soup but I couldn't be bothered to cook it.

When I got home I cooked the marinated chicken in the oven with oven chips for hubby and microwave packet rice for me, steamed some vegetables too. I made a yoghurt and mint dip for my tandoori chicken, mmm it was lovely. I had one jaffa cake and some wine.

Got weighed this morning and I'm 11 stone 8.2 lb so it's a very small loss, I'm happy about it though cos' I was going to be pleased with a sts. My fat % was 38.1 and water was 45.4.

I'm at work today from 3.20 to 9.35. I'm thinking of some beans on toast now before I go then have that soup from yesterday for my tea.

Have a good day everyone xxx

No breakfast yesterday, lunch was beans on toast. Another stress head day at work. Tea was mushroom soup and crackerbread. When I got home I had 2 glasses of wine, 3 finn crisps with l/f cottage cheese, 2 jaffa cakes and some l/f yoghurt.

I didn't sleep well at all last night, worrying about hubbys meeting at work today. He went off at 10.30 and by the time he got home at 12.15 I'd done 2 lots of washing, vaccumed upstairs, downstairs and the staircase, done the dishes and fixed the cat tree. Stress turns me into wonder 'cleaning' woman. He has to go back tomorrow for another meeting, I'm annoyed they are dragging it out, gawd he didn't mean to smash the windows, it was an accident ffs.

I wanted us to go out for an ice cream but we had to wait for his work to drop off a letter so hubby bought me a cornetto. I didn't enjoy it as I was eating it and 45 mins later it came back up. :9529:

I'm in such a bad mood.

So far today I've eaten a pickled egg, some beetroot and 2 jaffa cakes. Tea is smoked cod, mash and peas.

Work tomorrow at 8.30. I may have to open up and manage the shop if the duty manager rings in sick again. I don't think I'm ready to do it, I've only gone through the start up system once and that was with help.

a nuisance they are dragging this out with your hubby, stupid and a waste of time if you ask me..Like you said it was an accident. I guess they have procedures to follow!!

Hope things turn out ok for your hubby, got my fingers crossed...:fingerscrossed:

Hope you feel better in yourself too, :flowers: Try to keep your chin up...

Shame about the ice cream though :(

Are you eating enough in the day ? :D

Think so, I'm not feeling hungry. Half a tin of beans and 2 slices of full slice half and half loaf. Full tin of soup too.

I've just had a blow out, 3 pieces of tesco garlic and cheese sliced baguette and I'm going to have some breaded garlic mushrooms before tea. Thank heavens I've not had any tablets.

I'm trying not to feel guilty :(

Hi girls

I've had to put the diet on a back burner because I wasn't dealing with it very well.

I was binge eating and vomiting :(

I hope you are all doing well and losing the lbs sensibly xxx

Oh hun, that must of been horrible for you. You need to get your head straight before you get back on this, but dont disappear all together. Keep coming on here and chatting with us i and let us know how your getting on. I am glad you felt you could tell us, thats a huge step in the right direction!! Thinking of you hun.. Look after yourself :hug99:

Back