My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Soooo proud of you. Now stay away from the 15 somethings which I am trying to do!!! We need to look towards the 13 stone something mark and keep focused I may be doing this over Christmas too as I have been Sooo motivated by my weightloss!!!

Haha ok will do... and good for you hun, great feeling eh... I am aiming for 14 stone then 12 to have my gallstones out... and then I`m almost there really... I know I can do it and so can you!! woohooo :D:D:D

well how a person can change in 8 hours... I feel crap! Got yet another migraine, and also have caved massively this afternoon! Ate ALL braised steak I was cooking this afternoon, which then led to a BINGE at tea time :cry:Feel proper rubbish now, cos Ive prob knocked myself out of Ketosis! All I can do is start afresh tomorrow.... :(

Ah please don't worry Hun.please don't do anything drastic either.I've caved twice this week after 5-6weeks of being 100%.
It happens sometimes but please dont worry. Start again tomo U CAN do it!
U getting baptised tomo?Focus on that ;) xx itl be a lovely day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well how a person can change in 8 hours... I feel crap! Got yet another migraine, and also have caved massively this afternoon! Ate ALL braised steak I was cooking this afternoon, which then led to a BINGE at tea time :cry:Feel proper rubbish now, cos Ive prob knocked myself out of Ketosis! All I can do is start afresh tomorrow.... :(

You poor thing. You are having a rough time at the mo. I had to go to bed this afternoon with a migraine too (and I had one last week - am wondering if it's the pink shakes as I started to have some of them maybe a rogue additive or something). Anyway last week I had bacon, eggs and a big mushroom one day (and by bacon I mean a whole pack - 6 rashers ooops) and had one of my biggest weight losses today. I've also gobbled 3 rashes, another mushroom and 2 eggs today instead of a shake and added celtic salt to my water incase migraines are due to imbalance of electrolytes (I may sound like I know what I'm talking about but I don't really. I am making all this up to justify why I've cheated :D:D).

I know if I tried to say 100% all the time I would have caved by now. I call this my 80/20 TFR diet... and hope this is how I can live my life afterwards.
Upshot is - it's not just you, I even make sure I have ham, chicken and nuts in the house so I don't binge on carbs. I'ts not everyday I do this and I know it's not being 100% TFR but it is still is me giving 100% commitment - just like you are. This I'm a round hole and this diet is a square peg... I'm doing what I can and so are you... real food is a triangle so it's going to be interesting when I have to start eating again but I hope I'm getting the message that it's ok to be good 80% of the time as long as you plan for the 20% when you won't be.

I'm on this over Christmas and New Year too so will support you as much as you need (although I'm sure by then the tables will have turned and I'll need you more than you'll need me). One day at a time Loulou and you WILL get to your goal.
xxxxx

Awwww you 2 thank you! :D Frecklesy your right its my Baptism day (this morn) and I`m up and awake early in preparation and I am very excited so that is a HUGE positive and something to be very very greatful for so bless you for saying that XX and Josiejojojo your bang on chick, and what you said made me smile so thanks too! This diet is like a rollercoaster, one day your up the next your down...Its funny but I havent had headaches like this for years and then they crop up?? Ah well... just another one of lifes little hurdles to jump lol..... we will all get there hunny.... once again BIG thanks to you both today.... off with a smile and a positive frame of mind. Catch you all later my lovelies XXXXXXXXX:D

Well thats me another 2lbs down this week.. since friday so fairly pleased. Have a couple of family/friend get togethers coming up soon, and so wit those 2 occasions in mind me and Ankesh (pharmacist) have decided to go for the re~feed and possible maintenance until 31st, then going back on TFR 100% So thats where I`m at atm, really didnt invisage this being the best option but it makes sense, tbh so much easier than explaining to so called "well meaning" family members why i`m not eating!! :eek: anyway thats my news.... L xx

i think thats a really sensible plan hun, well done with your loss thats great! xxx

Well thats me another 2lbs down this week.. since friday so fairly pleased. Have a couple of family/friend get togethers coming up soon, and so wit those 2 occasions in mind me and Ankesh (pharmacist) have decided to go for the re~feed and possible maintenance until 31st, then going back on TFR 100% So thats where I`m at atm, really didnt invisage this being the best option but it makes sense, tbh so much easier than explaining to so called "well meaning" family members why i`m not eating!! :eek: anyway thats my news.... L xx

Sounds like a plan! :D. Hope it goes well for you Hun!

Lou that's what I've decided to do as well :( didn't want to but what with everything I didn't really have a choice. Back on TFR on the 29th and actually looking forward to it lol never thought I'd say that lol x x x

Lou that's what I've decided to do as well :( didn't want to but what with everything I didn't really have a choice. Back on TFR on the 29th and actually looking forward to it lol never thought I'd say that lol x x x

Looks like we're all reviewing our respective strategies!
I had a protein meal yesterday....gulp! First proper food in 4 months and quite a shocker ;)
I've decided to start the CD stabilisation programme a couple of weeks earlier than planned and so will be having a low cal/ high protein meal in addition to my CD meals for the rest of 2011.
That means Turkey and veg tomorrow! :D :D :D
I probably won't go back to TFR in the new year though as I feel comfortable with loosing the rest of the weight at a slower rate and I really want to ramp up my exercise programme in the New Year....a bit late for Olympic qualifiers but who cares!

Have a great Christmas!

Dx

Hi, I know what you mean, as while its nice eating again, I`m missing the safety net of Lipotrim TFR..... Its scary eating again isnt it lol. Are you eating potatos and bread ? I`m eating only 2 pots and no bread... I personally dont trust myself not to have a gain with them!! Take care and hope it goes well hun xx

Looks like we're all reviewing our respective strategies!
I had a protein meal yesterday....gulp! First proper food in 4 months and quite a shocker ;)
I've decided to start the CD stabilisation programme a couple of weeks earlier than planned and so will be having a low cal/ high protein meal in addition to my CD meals for the rest of 2011.
That means Turkey and veg tomorrow! :D :D :D
I probably won't go back to TFR in the new year though as I feel comfortable with loosing the rest of the weight at a slower rate and I really want to ramp up my exercise programme in the New Year....a bit late for Olympic qualifiers but who cares!

Have a great Christmas!

Dx
Honestly the differnece it makes to your exercising when your eating is massive!! You'll feel ace!!!

LT was a great head start for me.... but i'm happy with 2/3lb off per week!!! X

Hey girls.... :) how`s it going? looks lik I may well be 4lbs down this week, but will see in the morning! :D

Back