My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Lou... I think that's the difference this time round isn't it honey ...your not giving up x x x

:bighug:Big Hug Lou - keep up the fight.

Right I have managed to scrape up enough cash to buy my Lipotrims tomorrow, so from Monday onwards I am re~starting with a vengence... bed early tonight so a good nights sleep and i`ll be raring to go. So from now on Mondays will be my new weigh in day instead of wednesdays... so heres to phase 2 of Lou`s weight loss and another 4 stone off at least :D
Roll on ketosis and flab loss yay :D:D:D:D L xxxx

Well done Lou :) ... I'm sure your gonna get to goal :) your so focused now x x x

Thanks Girls... but forgot.... I don`t think Ankesh is there today, so wont be my weigh in day... but am hoping that they can still sell me the shakes. Cant face another day with food... so please hope and pray they can. Popping up at 9 am...:) Hope your all ok?? Love to you all and ty again for the fantastic support as always :D XXXX

Well I`m on my way again.... got shakes for today and appointment made to see Ankesh tomorrow at 9 am... so Tuesdays are my new weigh in day from now on... fresh start girls :D excited again now and gonna do this...L xxx 1st shake down... vanilla yumminess hee hee
Also going to go swimming today after Ive dropped Scarlett off at nursery... aim for an hour in the pool and see how many lengths I can do :D

Last edited:
Well I`m on my way again.... got shakes for today and appointment made to see Ankesh tomorrow at 9 am... so Tuesdays are my new weigh in day from now on... fresh start girls :D excited again now and gonna do this...L xxx 1st shake down... vanilla yumminess hee hee
Also going to go swimming today after Ive dropped Scarlett off at nursery... aim for an hour in the pool and see how many lengths I can do :D

Good luck hun :) xxx

Thanks Twinkle.... and will do Peachy, wont push myself too hard not yet :D xx

Last edited:
Louloubellehoney said:
Thanks Twinkle.... and will do Peachy, wont push myslef too hard not yet :D xx

Don't get me wrong don't rush but don't slouch either haha give it all you've got hun and you will feel great! xx

Yay Lou, have fun
I weigh in on Tuesday's too. Good luck honey

Thanks denise we can be weigh~in buddies :D lol Peachy I did 32 lengths in 45 mins which aint bad I feel, considering not been for over a year! I feel good like i`m walking on air! BUT my goodness my hands and wrists hurt! my left shoulder and hip was too whilst I was swimming (breast~stroke) kept having to flex my hands and pull my left arm across my body to stretch it out every now and then... but i did it and feel great! Was thinking I will go 2 times a week swimming, and WAS planning on going wed again, but remembered I cant cos having my hair chopped off... so next week i`ll go 2 x swimming as well as 2x gym (tomorrow and thurs) Inc toning tables.... So then that will mean i`m getting an hour 4 x a week of activity, PLUS what little I manage at home on the Elliptical Strider.... but hey every little helps ( not in the case of Tesco who in my opinion are far dearer than Asda!! LOL) :p Had a choc shake for lunch before I went and managed 3 pints of water already, plus had an Espresso after swimming whcih i don`t think i`ll do again as you got the tiniest bit and I mean tiny:mad: for £1.55!!!! I don`t think soooooo..... silly me I could buy a jar of coffee for that.. ok ok it would be cheapo stuff... but really how on earth can they justify that much!!! I could smack myslef when I pay daft money like that... Only the once lol..... signing off as going to fetch my Angel Delight (well most of the times she is! lol) Byeeeeeee XXXXXX

Great stuff Lou - sounds like a 'cunning plan' to quote Baldrick!!!. You will do this. Well done you sound so possitive. x

Well done Hun that's good going! So use that as a benchmark now and try to beat it next time and do a few more xx

Will do... I will aim to do 40 next time :) anything over 35 would do, but 40 is my goal :)

Louloubellehoney said:
Will do... I will aim to do 40 next time :) anything over 35 would do, but 40 is my goal :)

40 is a cracking target to go for hun just slowly slowly catchy monkey! Xx

Back