My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Good luck with the next phase of your weight loss :) Tues is a good day to weigh ;) xx

Thanks denise we can be weigh~in buddies :D lol Peachy I did 32 lengths in 45 mins which aint bad I feel, considering not been for over a year! I feel good like i`m walking on air! BUT my goodness my hands and wrists hurt! my left shoulder and hip was too whilst I was swimming (breast~stroke) kept having to flex my hands and pull my left arm across my body to stretch it out every now and then... but i did it and feel great! Was thinking I will go 2 times a week swimming, and WAS planning on going wed again, but remembered I cant cos having my hair chopped off... so next week i`ll go 2 x swimming as well as 2x gym (tomorrow and thurs) Inc toning tables.... So then that will mean i`m getting an hour 4 x a week of activity, PLUS what little I manage at home on the Elliptical Strider.... but hey every little helps ( not in the
case of Tesco who in my opinion are far dearer than Asda!! LOL)
:p Had a choc shake for lunch before I went and managed 3 pints of water already, plus had an Espresso after swimming whcih i don`t think i`ll do again as you got the tiniest bit and I mean tiny:mad: for £1.55!!!! I don`t think soooooo..... silly me I could buy a jar of coffee for that.. ok ok it would be cheapo stuff... but really how on earth can they justify that much!!! I could smack myslef when I pay daft money like that... Only the once lol..... signing off as going to fetch my Angel Delight (well most of the times she is! lol) Byeeeeeee XXXXXX

Oh Lou! It's so great to hear you sounding so upbeat! Rant about coffee prices notwithstanding! Glad you're enjoyed your swim. You did really well - be proud!

xx

Good luck today at the weigh-in sweetie!

xx

Thanks girls... well today I stayed the same, which I am happy with... so nexts weeks weigh in should show a marked loss :D I`m doing ok, aches have gone from yesterdays swim, so thats made me pleased too to know only short lived aches. Got all my shakes for the rest of the week and back on track 100%. Gym in a while so going into the actual gym part and doing some work on various machines no doubt, then onto toning chairs as usual... Tomorrow at the hair dressers for the chop! Gonna go shorter so it doesnt take as long to show growth and catch up again... Hair loss is quite obvious to me now, as hair moves in the breeze (was too thick before lol) I`m not bald or owt... (dont want to scare anyone) but I have lost half of my hair I know that much :eek: Its growing back though so thats fine... Onwards and inwards girls.... much love to you all xxxx

Good stuff Lou! Keep it up you're going the right direction! You should be feeling that type of awesome tired that only comes after 2 things exercise and a right good..... Limbo! Haha xx

Ha ha ha I`ve forgotten what the right good Limbo is these days.... ahhh well ;) XX ps thank you :D xxx

peach pip said:
Good stuff Lou! Keep it up you're going the right direction! You should be feeling that type of awesome tired that only comes after 2 things exercise and a right good..... Limbo! Haha xx

Peachy, nearly spat my water out there!! Very very funny (and true!!)

Haha I was giggling as I typed that people won't sit near me on the train anymore because I sit there chuckling to myself!! Haha! Xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Ha ha ha I`ve forgotten what the right good Limbo is these days.... ahhh well ;) XX ps thank you :D xxx

Don't worry Lou.... It never leaves you!! It's like riding a bike! Haha! Xx

Thanks girls... well today I stayed the same, which I am happy with... so nexts weeks weigh in should show a marked loss :D I`m doing ok, aches have gone from yesterdays swim, so thats made me pleased too to know only short lived aches. Got all my shakes for the rest of the week and back on track 100%. Gym in a while so going into the actual gym part and doing some work on various machines no doubt, then onto toning chairs as usual... Tomorrow at the hair dressers for the chop! Gonna go shorter so it doesnt take as long to show growth and catch up again... Hair loss is quite obvious to me now, as hair moves in the breeze (was too thick before lol) I`m not bald or owt... (dont want to scare anyone) but I have lost half of my hair I know that much :eek: Its growing back though so thats fine... Onwards and inwards girls.... much love to you all
xxxx

Well done Lou. Chuffed to little pink ribbons for you! I lost 4lbs again this week which I'm really pleased with. Particularly proud as it's been a very tough week emotionally (story for another time) and I have been soooooooo tempted to eat - but didn't.
Just as well hubby has finished off that bloody Christmas cake though or it might have been a different story ;)

Stepping up to 1000 calories for the next two weeks so losses will probably slow down but onwards and inwards.

Dx

Oh you're a baddun! Nearly choked Lol!

ooh you naughty girl !!! But it made me laugh. x

Ha ha ha you girls....:D well done Denise on the 4lbs off thats well deserved hun XX well I`ve had a snaeky go on the scales and they are saying 96.30kg`s so I`m 2lbs down already since monday... I am hoping to be in the 14 stones bracket next monday... but if not any loss would be great :D I ache a little after yesterdays stint at the gym, especially my stomach (did some ab work) Hurts a bit when I cough LOL... anyway girls off out on the Ministry now.... love to you all XXXX and keep strong.... remember....... "You don`t drown if you fall into water, only if you stay there" great application to think about when you are tempted to pick and then think oh bum, Ive blown it might as well carry on....;) draw the line, stop and recoup. Byeeeeee XXXX

Ha ha ha you girls....:D well done Denise on the 4lbs off thats well deserved hun XX well I`ve had a snaeky go on the scales and they are saying 96.30kg`s so I`m 2lbs down already since monday... I am hoping to be in the 14 stones bracket next monday... but if not any loss would be great :D I ache a little after yesterdays stint at the gym, especially my stomach (did some ab work) Hurts a bit when I cough LOL... anyway girls off out on the Ministry now.... love to you all XXXX and keep strong.... remember....... "You don`t drown if you fall into water, only if you stay there" great application to think about when you are tempted to pick and then think oh bum, Ive blown it might as well carry on....;) draw the line, stop and recoup. Byeeeeee XXXX
Brill words of wisdon there hun!!! I needed that today!!!

XXX

Back