My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Hi Mary,
Hope you managed to get some sleep! nothing more miserable that being wide awake when everyone else is Zzzzing eh :/
XX

Well day 2 100% TFR.... all`s going well for the start of the day so far... peppermint tea, pint of water and vanilla shake down the hatch lol Hope you are all having a good day too xxxxx

Day 3 and its going well.... just about to have my strawberry shake and another pint of H2O :D xx

Yes Darl.... roll on the weight loss YAY!!!! hee hee hee xxx

80.25 on my scales this morning... and the plus side is I weigh almost a kilogram lighter on pharmacy scales lol... its coming down :D woohoooo!!!!

I luurrve this plan.... 79.55 kg`s this morning.... its literally melting off me.. so happy right now.. think i`m off to do 70 lengths in the pool this afternoon :D xxx

Wow LouLoubelle you are doing really well only 49lbs to go ? You will lose that in no time :D

Thanks Girls..... I shouldnt really open the stable door before the horse has bolted and all that... but its looking hopeful :D xx Not made it to swimming though cos had to run an errand... so maybe tomoz :D xx

Back