My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Lou...now way am I letting the past 20yrs beat me now ;0) I've come through them physically, now dragging my brain to where I am now rather than it dwelling in my past!

I've been good today...need to drink more water but what's new there lol x x x

Lou...now way am I letting the past 20yrs beat me now ;0) I've come through them physically, now dragging my brain to where I am now rather than it dwelling in my past!

I've been good today...need to drink more water but what's new there lol x x x
*Hands you a glass.......*

X

well after a long weekends worth of eatin a few naughtys I`m around 2lb up at a guess!! and yes although its water weight.... it bothers me a lot!! so, back on plan again, and hopefully I can limit the damage... dreading weigh in tomorrow though!! also interestingly, it can take around 4 days to lay stores down as fat...

Got a chuck it out there question for all you lovlies.... I have started AGAIN now i`m eating to get ovulation pain and bloat roughly 8 or so days after the end of my period.... and I feel that I`ve gained water weight with that as well as the naughtys this weekend... does anyone else have this?? xxx

Thanks folks you are all great for sharing your experiences. :) I am now on the 3rd day of my 6th week on Lipotrim 100%. I made a few mistakes. This weekend I took lemsips. A NO NO:wave_cry: Last week had to drink stuff during an xray. :eek: I am happy enough though I have lost 1st 13lbs in total so far. 3 ST more to get to a healthy BMI and weight. I am taking the flapjacks and shakes to Turkey on the 7th of May. If I break it I will only eat one meal at night of salad and protein. Fingers crossed I think thats what re feed is anyway from what I read in the leaflet.xx

My bloatedness/horibble feelings are totally out of sink with my actual period!!! X

Hmm, glad its not just me then, But I seem to get it few days before my period as well!!! double whammy :( xx

I just try not to even guess.... I just roll with it lol..... It happenes when it happens... although i must admit i was having a little panic at waiting 2 weeks since my bloating..... *Small heart attack*

X

I just try not to even guess.... I just roll with it lol..... It happenes when it happens... although i must admit i was having a little panic at waiting 2 weeks since my bloating..... *Small heart attack*

X
PHEW!!!!! lol :D xx

Do you know you are a star ! You must know when things are`nt good... really worried about this slower weight loss... and really wanted to be at goal for june which aint gonna happen. So thinking of going back 100% tfr for couple of weeks again to try shift some more off.... hate this slow weight loss and also what with this weekend and this bloatedness...feeling bit dispondent atm dee :( xx hows you?? xx

Just come back from getting weighed this afternoon... and I`ve gained 8lb`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gutted!!!!!!!!! I know half of that is from weekend and iother is this ovulation bloatedness... damn damn damn hormones grrrrrrrrr, so not happy right now... could sit a weep. BUT I wont, have started on TFR shakes today, had some left over and have just purchased a weeks worth... so thats it now back on 100% tfr for at least another month... END OF!

well I`m already feelin like Poo, got a headache and i`m HUNGRY!!!! drinking loads... roll on ketosis

well so far so good, although feeling like poo already .... not sure if its me picked up some virus off my little girl though... or just plain coffee withdrawal...she says tucking into a hot black sweet coffee (1st one today!) early night to distract me tonight I think... Also very cold AGAIN...despite heating being on... xxx

Sometimes a bit of time off makes you realise how much you want to be on plan lol.... I'm the same after the weekend.... but i know this is the quickest way!!!

You can do this sweetie... I'm oon Day 2 so lets me and you get back into ketosis......

Race ya!!!

You can do it hunni.... think of that skinny summer babe!!! Thats whats keeping me going!!!!

XXXXX

Yay!!! your on!!! lol.... isn`t it funny how me and you seem to be on a parallel ?? I feel safer on plan although it does bring its own different challenges hee hee
thanks Dee for the support darl xxxxx

Yay!!! your on!!! lol.... isn`t it funny how me and you seem to be on a parallel ?? I feel safer on plan although it does bring its own different challenges hee hee
thanks Dee for the support darl xxxxx

Any time sweets!!!

WE WILL BE SLIM.......

X

Any time sweets!!!

WE WILL BE SLIM.......

X
We will indeedy!! If I can drop a stone this month on top of this water weight I`ve gained since last friday, I`ll be a very happy girl :) cos then i`ll be well in my way to GOAL!!! I`m off to bed shortly as soooo hungry... just having another peppermint tea 1st, bit of Ebay browsing, then snuggle into my warm bed... early Zzzzz`s :D Love to you Dee xxx

Hi Louloubellahoney I hope you are having a goods night sleep it is now 2am. :girlpower: I woke up at 1 am after just sleeping for a couple.of hours. I am running to the loo at night more now:rolleyes: I am feeling very bloated but I cannot blame my peroid. I FEEL HUNGRY===== so now I will make a cup of tea before going back to sleep fingers crossedxx

Back