My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Good to hear you're doing so well Looby!!! x

Awww thank you girls... I have lots of loose and flabby bits lol.... and I`ll try not to be Tru... busy at moment trying to set up self~employed... love to you all xxxxx

Wow, cool, best of luck with it all. Must be a bit stressful in today's economic climate!
I'm sure you'll do amazingly well given your new-found confidence! x

Thanks Shivie... it is a bit nerve racking but all risks are! :) worth a go eh ;) xx

It was the best move I ever made working for myself :) have faith in yourself and you'll do fab I'm sure x x x

[h=6]wooohhooooooooo I`ve been to get weighed after missing last weeks and I`ve lost 8lb`s!!!!! so I am now at 11 st 5lbs meaning I`ve lost a total of 8 stone 4lbs now :D grins from ear to ear :D XX sorry not been around much but been concentrating on getting business up and finding clients... so I am now aiming for my 10 stone summats... happy days... :D xxhope all my lovelies are doing well.... Dee, Tru, Peachy????? I see there are LOADS and oodles of lovely new members either still on there journeys or starting as newbies... I wish you all the very best and wanted to say your in the best place EVER for support... Lifeline really, I know I am personally very grateful for all the support and lovely people on here who have made my journey easier simply by being there to moan to, ask advice and pick brains on diff issues that crop up.... its just a fab place. All the girls are friendly, non~judgemental, and always have a positive comment or 2 when much needed... love you guys you all R O C K!!! xxxx[/h]

Great news Lou, you're such an inspiration xx

Welcome back lou.you.have done so well, hope the new business is going well

hey girls dead quick reply.... but I am un~convinced that they were the same scales i weigh on each week.... as I am 12.1 on my mates scales and close to that on mine!!! so i reckon his scales are diff ones?? I just do not know!!! I feel slimmer and friends say I look like Ive lost more but very unsure!!! will update soon :) ty for all your kind words of support love you all xxx

Don't dwell too much on numbers hun, it's how you feel and look that counts xx

GUTTED the scales were new ones AND totally out!!!! :( not a happy bunny today and I am a grumpy nasty cow as my period is looming and Ive just scoffed 4 chocolate bars to boot!!!! I now feel sick lol........ arrgghhhhhhhhhh pfffttttt :((((((

Aw don't beat yourself up sweetie, the odd splurge here and there makes us human!!
Don't lose heart, you've come soooo far and you WILL get there soon x

Lou dont lose heart honey look at the difference since you started this journey. Hope you feel better now and keep strong x x x

Louloubellehoney said:
I know hunni.... ty hope you had THE BEST day xxx

We had an amazing day :) I'll upload pics soon promise x x x

Back