My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Hope ur getting on well Lou. Uve done sooo well, i hope to be 12 5 on Friday. we're nearly in the 11's yay.

xxx

Hello.... I`m back on TFR lol.... just to get this last stone or more off.. so its back to shakes, black coffee and water... whoop whoop and in a few weeks it will be all worth it. I have maintained really well, but struggled to stay under 12 st.... so here we go again girls... I`m BACK!!! :D xxx

011.jpgIckle Old me..... need to get some more wibbly wobbly`s off now so I am back girls.. will be nice to join in the natter again..... Love to you all xxx

You look fabulous and I am so envious! Looking at how well you have done makes me wish I had stuck to the plan but you have given me inspiration once more now I have restarted. Well done - brilliant effort x

Ive just read all 88 pages and all I can say is congratulations. It seems like you have been on one hell of a journey but it looks like you are benifiting SO much from it.

Well Done :)

You look amazing chcik!!!!! Well done!!!

X

ThaNK YOU dEE AND THANK YOU sHAKEWARRIOR oops .... yes my journey has been tough!! AND its not over yet....Yesterday wasn`t good I really cant do this diet again so... shakes are going back, and I`ll up my excercise I think... that should shake it up as not been doin that for ages!! back to the swimming... :)

:sigh: I cant do TFR again Dee.... so gonna stick to what I`m doin and up my excercise :)

I was the same hun..... Are you calorie counting now???

I found i was having too little and upping my calories worked.... but i dont have to tell you that!!! ; )

X

Noooo I`ll never do calorie counting, no just healthy eating/stroke low fat/low carb... lol xx

You look like a young Helen Mirren in the new haircut shot!!
73064.medium.jpeg

Wow hun you've totally transformed yourself!!
Big congrats and much love xx

You look like a young Helen Mirren in the new haircut shot!!
View attachment 64234

Wow hun you've totally transformed yourself!!
Big congrats and much love xx

Awww what a compliment!!! Thank you!!!! I am very flattered indeed...:D I wish I did look like her... and if I age half as well too I`ll be ok ;) lol cheers hunni xxx

:) Yoohooooo girls?? Dee, Tru, Peachy, how goes it? Just dropping a line to say I`m ok, still same weight hovering up and down bewteen 12st and 12st 5.. but happy with that for now... just recovering from my gallstone op.. (ouch) and starting to pick up and feel stronger now. Hope you girls are all ok? miss you all xxxx

Hey lovely!! I'm good thanks.....

How did your op go!??

Glad to see you're doing so well.... well done hunni!!!

X

Hey Dee.. It went well aprt from staying in 3 days instead of just the 1 normally. cos my blood pressure went right down to 40 (the lower one) when its should be around 100... plus my bladder refused to work.. the anaesthetic worked so well it was still asleep lol !!
Was very sore and one of the incisions has become infected so I`m on these mahoosive horse tablets (antibiotics) LOL... but every slowly picking up, appetite returned... funny but totally OFF coffee and back onto tea (strange) and now I CAN eat choccy biccies and hummus and well allsorts.. I`ve got to be ultra sensible. So a new battle against the flab begins ha ha....
Hope your ok? How is Peachy you heard from her? & I cant seem to find Tru`s wedding pics as wanted to go Oooooh AND Ahhhhh and say how gorgeous she looks etc etc Anyhooo... siging off and goin to bed as shattered.... Love to you and all the other lovelies xxxxxx

Well I am back and starting a new thread... NEW start pUT ON 7LBS SO its coming off and my interim target is 11 stone aiming for final target of 10 stone... so bye bye old thread... its been lovely knowing you! LOL :D

Back