My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Thank you Denise and Pam... :D 2 more days of food :eek: then back to 100% TFR on saturday. I hd a chinese last night and you know what, even though I asked for no MSG, it still tasted sooooo salty!! Proves my tastes have changed and been cleansed, so I didnt enjoy it and I wont be missing them anymore!!! Anyway its done now, back to sensible eating today, family gathering tomorrow, then back on the diet...:D:D to finish what i started. Aiming for another 5 stone off, or maybe 4 we will see what I look like at 11 stone.
Off to the docs to show him how well I`ve done so far, and discuss surgery goals... Catch you lovelies later Lou xxxxx

Thank you Denise and Pam... :D 2 more days of food :eek: then back to 100% TFR on saturday. I hd a chinese last night and you know what, even though I asked for no MSG, it still tasted sooooo salty!! Proves my tastes have changed and been cleansed, so I didnt enjoy it and I wont be missing them anymore!!! Anyway its done now, back to sensible eating today, family gathering tomorrow, then back on the diet...:D:D to finish what i started. Aiming for another 5 stone off, or maybe 4 we will see what I look like at 11 stone.
Off to the docs to show him how well I`ve done so far, and discuss surgery goals... Catch you lovelies later Lou xxxxx

Good luck at the Doc's sweetie xx

Best of luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tru, Dee, Pam, Susie.... doc was well happy with me! Says to go back to see him when I`m near or at BMI 30, cos not long waiting lists at all.... so here goes for that goal... Ankesh says about 13 stone should be about right for a BMI of 30..:D
Tomorrow is my family get together, and feeling quite positive considering I havent seen 1 particular Aunt for 2 years after she badly upset me.. BUT feeling stronger and more than able to face her now (she is seriously opposed to my religious beliefs, and isn`t slow about saying so!)
I am hoping she behaves herself and doesnt try anything, seeing as its at my bro`s house, I can`t see my sis in law putting up with any rubbish from her lol.
So its my last day of enjoying some nibbles etc, before I`m back 100% on saturday..
:D Strangely looking forward to it in one way, as I know its phase 2 of my weight loss, BUT have really enjoyed this break as well. Its done me a lot of good...:D
Take care girlies, hope your all really well and coping... Love to you all Lou xxxx

Big well done Lou. You have done so fantastically well. Enjoy the last few days of food and don't let your aunt upset you. She isn't worth it. Keep up the good work - I'll be joining you on TFR again next week!

Thank you Hockeynut :) My aunt wasnt there hee hee.... had a good day and eaten lots of naughty`s... AND started my Period this evening (sorry tmi !) Anyway right back on it tomorrow, seen some piccies of me tonight and I still look huge.... although next to what I was I`m not I know.... BUT its spurred me on to lose another 4 stone at least, then i`ll be happy with pics lol....... :D new start to tomorrow girls.... Night XX

Day 1
TOTM... :mad: always summat eh!! Plus woke up to find a poorly and very subdued Alfie cat on my bed lying on a wet patch !! So we are off to vets shortly... discovered he had also been sick downstairs in the night, and for him to wee where he lies is not a good sign at all... (wondering if hes been poisoned??) So not the best start to my 1st day back 100%
Laters ..... XX

Get well soon Alfie. My cat was really poorly earlier in the year and I was so worried about him so I can sympathise. He recovered really quickly tho.

Day 1
TOTM... :mad: always summat eh!! Plus woke up to find a poorly and very subdued Alfie cat on my bed lying on a wet patch !! So we are off to vets shortly... discovered he had also been sick downstairs in the night, and for him to wee where he lies is not a good sign at all... (wondering if hes been poisoned??) So not the best start to my 1st day back 100%
Laters ..... XX

Oh poor Alfie! Hope he's Ok

Dx

Aww thanks guys, he`s perked up a bit after having a antibiotic/anti~inflammatroy injection...So looks like hes on the up... vet thinks hes got a bit of a virus! So glad its not poisoning :eek: as vet says he prob wouldn`t survive a poison attempt.
On the downside, really suffering with my TOTM, heavy, painful and that dragging/aching sensation "down there" if you get me ;)... so not a hppay bunny, also feel like i`m starting with a cold...doesnt help when my little girl wants to play outside and I have to have the back door open so i can see her BRRRR. Lunchtime strawberry shake being consumed as we speak, and another lovely hot peppermint tea... another 4 pints of water to get down me as well... soup this evening and that will be day 1 down pat.....
Chat laters xxxxx

Aww thanks guys, he`s perked up a bit after having a antibiotic/anti~inflammatroy injection...So looks like hes on the up... vet thinks hes got a bit of a virus! So glad its not poisoning :eek: as vet says he prob wouldn`t survive a poison attempt.
On the downside, really suffering with my TOTM, heavy, painful and that dragging/aching sensation "down there" if you get me ;)... so not a hppay bunny, also feel like i`m starting with a cold...doesnt help when my little girl wants to play outside and I have to have the back door open so i can see her BRRRR. Lunchtime strawberry shake being consumed as we speak, and another lovely hot peppermint tea... another 4 pints of water to get down me as well... soup this evening and that will be day 1 down pat.....
Chat laters xxxx

Good news about Alfie! :D. Not so good on the Lou front though < hugs>. I have to say, it's nice to hear you sounding so focussed LT-wise though lovey! :). You take care now.

xx

Back