My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Lou...I'm SO proud of what you've achieved so far honey ....keep up the excellent work and so pleased your feeling better now x x x

Awww thanks Tru, I`m trying and thats all I can do eh Love to you XXX

Feeling much much better today, 1st shake down and off to have a luxury Pedicure :D
STS at weigh in today, BUT been a short weel plus TOTM so I`m not concerned, as usually my weight drops off literally the night before weigh in on a full week (I re~started saturday)
Bye girls xxxx

Been catching up on your news Lou. Sorry to see you've been poorly - hope you're continuing to feel better.

Love and hugs to you

Dx

Thanks you Denise :D How are you doing? Ya know i struggle to keep up with everyone on here at times... soooo many lovelies lol. Makes it difficult with no email alerts coming through as well even though its set up for it :confused: ah well..... Hope all is well with you... Love to you XXX

Thanks you Denise :D How are you doing? Ya know i struggle to keep up with everyone on here at times... soooo many lovelies lol. Makes it difficult with no email alerts coming through as well even though its set up for it :confused: ah well..... Hope all is well with you... Love to you XXX

Thanks Lou. Been a bit low for a couple of weeks as my weightloss has slowed right down, despite being relatively good over Christmas ( bit of a story I need to post wrt to a certain, very persuasive piece of Christmas Cake :cry:)

But....think I've sorted my head out now :)

Dx

Awww Denise I totally sympathise (the bains of fruit cake eh!!! one of my faves!) Keep your pecker up babes you know it will come off eh ;) Love to you xxxx :D

Hey Hun, thanks for your post. How are you doing today? I've been cooking for OH and step son (10) as I'm on late shifts this week & he can't cook!! Must admit the smell of food didn't bother me at all. I made batches of stuff & put in the freezer... I also thought that when I finish my LT at the end of next week, I'll be really organised & have loads of healthy stuff... On 4-midnight tonight... It's the most awful shift ever but haveva good book & pile of magazines x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya, I`m ok thanks hun, just back from toning tables at my local gym, and just about to have a choc shake... Your doing really well, I admire you doing all that cooking as I find that hard sometimes, and well done for getting so organised. I did 12 hour night shifts few years ago and hated them! so well done on thats score too! :D Hope you enjoy your book and mags! love to you xxxx

Hi All,
I am really struggling again with the cravings (all in my head of course) for meat! Its the evenings that I struggle when i`m bored etc Distractions not working!!! .... plus on odd occasion I have been bulimic!!!! Nothing major, just eaten meat :confused:
I am wondering whether to go back on re~feed and stick to that, for the remainder of weight loss... hmm just mulling it over really... any sage advice for little moi? Love to all... XXX

Hi All,
I am really struggling again with the cravings (all in my head of course) for meat! Its the evenings that I struggle when i`m bored etc Distractions not working!!! .... plus on odd occasion I have been bulimic!!!! Nothing major, just eaten meat :confused:
I am wondering whether to go back on re~feed and stick to that, for the remainder of weight loss... hmm just mulling it over really... any sage advice for little moi? Love to all... XXX

Well sweetie I'm no expert but, for what it's worth....

I'd recommend you consider allowing yourself a protein meal each day in addition to your LT sachets. If you don't have carbs, it won't increase your calorie intake too much and you'll stay in Ketosis so you should still get decent losses. It's got to be better for you than 'losing' all the nutrients from the food and the sachets by being bulimic.

Much love to you Hun, I know it's not nearly as easy as I just made it sound!

Xx

Thanks Denise.... I am thinking of this tbh.... also been very hungry today strangely :confused:... tried filling up with coffee and water but have the rumbling tums. I have been outside a lot today, perhaps thats why... think I may have a protein meal this evening.. will see xxx

I have made the decision to go with 2 shakes and 1 high protein re~feed meal per day from now on as really struggling to stay 100%. I think when youve done it for months and still need to lose lots more its just too much to bare all over again... anyone else feel the same ot is this just me? L xxx

Do wats best for you chick, u can do it Hun. Good luck.
Xx

I know exactly how you feel. I refed for Christmas and it was the right thing for me to do because I was starting to nibble and finding things difficult. I'm now back on TFR but the first few days have been tough - I'm craving porridge of all things today!! I only plan to do this for another 3 weeks and then do healthy eating.
You have had such a fantastic loss so far so do what is right for you now. You will still loose but just a bit more slowly. Better that than undo the great work you have done so far. Big well done and good luck. x

I have made the decision to go with 2 shakes and 1 high protein re~feed meal per day from now on as really struggling to stay 100%. I think when youve done it for months and still need to lose lots more its just too much to bare all over again... anyone else feel the same ot is this just me? L xxx

Sounds like a sensible move. Hope it works for you sweetie!
xxxx

Thanks Hockeynut and thanks Denise,V12345.... still feeling like a failure though.. It went through my mind earlier that if I could do it to get this last 4 stone off then why cant i continue, cos its not like its going to be the rest of my life... but then thought its another 4 months!! I dont know, feeling soooo full and totally enjoyed the chicken breast and veg I had... but also feeling guilty :eek:... am I being daft.... having a wobbly moment today.. Hate not being in control.. hate it !! :(
Heres hoping I get my mojo back again soon... and i`ll be having a chat to Ankesh me thinks on monday... tc girls love ya all loads your all brilliant !! XXXX

Ur not a failure at all sweetie. U have come so far n done brilliantly n please b proud of ur achievement. Ur a success n never a failure. It's such a hard diet n u hav done brilliant. Sometimes it comes to a point where our mind n body has had enough n says enough is enough. I need a break/ rest. U r still wanting to lose by doin 2 shakes n a meal, that's more than some people would do! Ur goin to do smashing on it n will continue losing n that's that matters.
Please don't feel guilty about eating, just enjoy it n think am gonna lose the weight but by eating a meal everyday n u will get there, u will be skinny this summer u will feel fantastic that u have not completely given up. Be proud that's ur still carrying.
Good luck Hun n we all know that u can definitely do it.
Good luck Hun.
Xxx

Back