My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Had a fab day, Scarlett enjoyed her swimming with me and we came home to make cauliflower cheese for her tea, which is or used to be one of my fave comfort foods... Ooohhh its tempting, but have managed to only have the tiniest little taste of the cheese sauce. BUT have eaten some very nice ham from the butchers (proper stuff) so thats not very good, But not too bothered about it... :cool:
Now Ive got to steal myself to decanting the rest I`ve made into freezer containers... Then off to baby~sit my neices and nephew with my little pest too so i`ll have 4 marauding children till they go to bed. Then I`ve got to try settle my girlie on the sofa... with me till they get back, hopefully not too late... Thats me siging out for another day, unless I get the chance to post again later at theres... :) L xxx

Ooh Lou that will keep you occupied chasing the little ones about!! Have fun!

Day 7 and not feeling fab... Diet wise. Last shake today and don`t get officially weighed in till tuesday, so not sure what to do... go in and buy a weeks supply plus 3 more or eat protein tomorrow and then wait till tuesday to buy the weeks shakes... what shall I do girls? This is because I got 3 last monday off the girls, then weighed in on tuesday and bought the rest, so its messed me up :mad: I didnt stop to think about this till yesterday!! Heeeeelp.. please.
Plus I`ve picked at my daughters tea!! stressy head now!! Arrgghhh smacks oneself in head!!!! L xx

If it was me I would try and get the shakes but only because I can't trust myself to eat the protein for a day and then get back into things. However the protein shouldn't take you out of ketosis. Don't fret about picking a little bit - it won't cause any harm. Thinking of you.x

Day 7 and not feeling fab... Diet wise. Last shake today and don`t get officially weighed in till tuesday, so not sure what to do... go in and buy a weeks supply plus 3 more or eat protein tomorrow and then wait till tuesday to buy the weeks shakes... what shall I do girls? This is because I got 3 last monday off the girls, then weighed in on tuesday and bought the rest, so its messed me up :mad: I didnt stop to think about this till yesterday!! Heeeeelp.. please.
Plus I`ve picked at my daughters tea!! stressy head now!! Arrgghhh smacks oneself in head!!!! L xx

Ooh, try not to get stressy sweetheart. If you can get to the pharmacy tomorrow then I'd get a week's worth + 3 to get you back in sync with your weigh in day. As Hockeynut says the protein won't knock you out of Ketosis so don't panic f you can't make the extra trip - it's just that the shakes will fill you up more and you'll be better nourished and less tempted to pick.

Hope you get it sorted. Take Care

.....and stop beating yourself up!

Dx

Hi Hockeynut & Denise, thanks for posting replies. I`m chilled now and decided to do what you both suggest tomorrow 1st thing... so feeling happier now ty :D Its all about control with me, and if I feel like things are slipping I panic! :eek: I`m a dafty sometimes... but without you guys around to care and counsel :D I`d be a bit lost! So humongous BIG ta very much & onwards and inwards... Hope you 2 are doing well.... so many folk on now I cant get rounds everyone lol.... Plus been keeping myslef busy listing on Ebay all my clothes that are now too big... so hopefully making myself some pennies for some size 18`s next :D Night night XXXX

make sure you've got enough shakes til next weigh in this time! i got loads yesterday off a mate who did the diet but gave up after the 1st 2 days cos it made her mental!

good luck with the weigh in x x

Siany71.... :D yep will do, off to the chemist in a bit and will get exactly enough to last me till a week tomorrow....Weigh in tomorrow :D L xxx

Hi Hockeynut & Denise, thanks for posting replies. I`m chilled now and decided to do what you both suggest tomorrow 1st thing... so feeling happier now ty :D Its all about control with me, and if I feel like things are slipping I panic! :eek: I`m a dafty sometimes... but without you guys around to care and counsel :D I`d be a bit lost! So humongous BIG ta very much & onwards and inwards... Hope you 2 are doing well.... so many folk on now I cant get rounds everyone lol.... Plus been keeping myslef busy listing on Ebay all my clothes that are now too big... so hopefully making myself some pennies for some size 18`s next :D Night night XXXX

Happy to help m'dear. Glad you'll be able to sort out your stock today. Good luck with the weigh-in...I'm doing fine Ta. Hopefully we'll both have good news to share tomorrow

xx

Hi Denise.... nope hope doesnt come into it... WE WILL!! :D
Anyway just come back from the chemist, and I got them free!! Ankesh isnt in tomorrow :mad: AND he didn`t tell me!! So I complained a little bit because this is about the 3rd time its happened that hes not their on the day I`ve booked to get weighed in!! Hence the freebies..:D So gettin weighed in on wed and buying a weeks worth, so come NEXT tuesday I`ll have 3 shakes in hand spare :)
So worked out to my advantage hey ;) So shake about to be consumed and heres to another day 100% and off swimming to conquer my 40 lengths later.... Glad your doing well Denise, look forward to tomorrows update hun.... XX

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi Denise.... nope hope doesnt come into it... WE WILL!! :D
Anyway just come back from the chemist, and I got them free!! Ankesh isnt in tomorrow :mad: AND he didn`t tell me!! So I complained a little bit because this is about the 3rd time its happened that hes not their on the day I`ve booked to get weighed in!! Hence the freebies..:D So gettin weighed in on wed and buying a weeks worth, so come NEXT tuesday I`ll have 3 shakes in hand spare :)
So worked out to my advantage hey ;) So shake about to be consumed and heres to another day 100% and off swimming to conquer my 40 lengths later.... Glad your doing well Denise, look forward to tomorrows update hun.... XX

Aww good stuff hun!! Hope the swim goes well xxx

I smashed it Peachy I did 43 lengths woohoo!! :D Feeling guuurrrrdd!! Thanks Girls... I sorted it and now back in control again ;) Gym tomorrow for an hour then the toning chairs for 1/2 hour, swimming again on wed, then Gym thurs..... I will be fit and slim I WILL !!! :D:D:D L xxx

I most defo will Dee... especially with all the help and support you`ve given me and the other lovelies on here.. your all ace! :D

I smashed it Peachy I did 43 lengths woohoo!! :D Feeling guuurrrrdd!! Thanks Girls... I sorted it and now back in control again ;) Gym tomorrow for an hour then the toning chairs for 1/2 hour, swimming again on wed, then Gym thurs..... I will be fit and slim I WILL !!! :D:D:D L xxx

Well done Lou! You look gorgeous in your new piccie too xx

Back