My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Thank you all... feeling pretty happy despite having a rotten cold.... flagged a bit earlier ate a bit of cake! :sigh: But I`m not too concerned... Scarlett asked if we could bake muffins so we did and had loads... so have put a load in a tin for my bessy friend to take home... rest are for my DD.. NOT ME!!!! ;)
Have enjoyed a marvellous long hot bath! Needed a soak as my muscles hurt after yesterdays gym session! Its sooo nice to actually fit into the bath rather than wedge ha ha ha:p and actually be able to soak.... aaahhhh bliss :D
Signing out tonight as plum tuckered out now XXXX

And.... just noticed something... you have lost OVER half your weight!! That means you already lost more than there is left to go x x so what if you celebrate that with a bit of cake? wont hurt! Do some star jumps x x x

Fantastic work Lou well done. Know what you mean about the bath. I use to form a dam in mine.. but no more!!!!

Thanks Denise cant wait to be overweight LMAO :D:D xx
amd thanks Siany thats exactly how I am trying to think about the cake tonight... it might have knocked me out... but ya know what... so what! Its not the end of my world or journey..... I`m still on the right road and thats all that matters now :D .............Just stopped crying over One Born Every Minute and seeing Trish give birth to Elizabeth... sniff very emotional... such a devoted loving couple, what fantastic parents are they!! So off to my bed now AAAAcccchooo.... cough cough cough..... need as much strength as I can muster for tomorrows gym session, so that will burn the cake off hee hee.... I`ll be taking it steady though... Night night my lovelies XXXXX

Hey Lou. Love the new haircut. You look really lovely xxxx

Awwww ty Josie hun.... you wouldn`t thuink that now if you saw me this morning! lol.... hoping to get some colours "sliced" though soon.... try and hide some of this grey!! XX How are you doing sweetie? XX

Good Morning my lovely Lipotrim Girlies :D
Well I`m all coughy still but not feeling too bad considering... jumped on the scales again and still going down... (I know I`m obsessed) so I`m happy... GYM today at a steady easy pace, then toning chairs. :D last nights cake~gate all forgotten and moving forward... have a great day girls love to you all xxxxx

Awwww ty Josie hun.... you wouldn`t thuink that now if you saw me this morning! lol.... hoping to get some colours "sliced" though soon.... try and hide some of this grey!! XX How are you doing sweetie? XX

Really good. Waiting to start a new job that has been delayed from 9th Jan. Should be starting next Wednesday (1st). Seem to be managing to maintain my weight loss no problem (hope that doesn't make me sound smug). Am really surprised as I didn't refeed or do anything other than try and pick Low GL meals/calorie count and do some long dog walks. So it's nice to know it's doable. Hopefully I'll start to lose a bit when I go back to work and have to move about a even more.
Think I'm coming back on TFR on 1st of March (after holiday) for 6 weeks to lose my last 1.5 stone. My pharmacy might be rubbish at support but have no scruples about letting me back on the diet and staying on it until BMI of 20 (not that I want to get that low) - so I'm going back on LT. I tried the exante products and have to say I prefer the vanilla/strawberry LT shakes, although the thai chicken soup is very nice. The exante bars are horrible and leave a greasy-lard taste in your mouth.

Oh and today/yesterday I lost about 5xs the normal amount of hair I lose when I wash it... eeek and the grey is starting to show again. Least that was one good thing about this diet. Slow growth means less dye-jobs!

You sound like you're doing really well and are back in the positive-zone :) Really happy for you xxxx

Ahhh hope the new job goes well then, and well done on maintaining so far despite NOT doing the re~feed :rolleyes: naughty girl lol.... sounds like a plan for the last 1 and 1/2 stone hun... and the hair YEP I can sympathise as Ive lost half of my usual thickness and its still coming out!! :eek: But can see all the new growth (all greys!) fluffy and sticking up! Thak hun and I`ve got to keep focused thats the key, plus excercise and keeping busy ;) Love to you and keep strong :) xxx

Well I`m another 1lb down since yesterday`s gym session, and today it`s :sigh:TOTM.... no wonder I was craving last night!!!!! Oh well grin and bear time & hope it does`nt affect weight loss too much this week :cry:If it does , It Does!! :mad: Got a chesty cough... but not feeling to bad really so could be worse lol..... XXXXX

Well I`m another 1lb down since yesterday`s gym session, and today it`s :sigh:TOTM.... no wonder I was craving last night!!!!! Oh well grin and bear time & hope it does`nt affect weight loss too much this week :cry:If it does , It Does!! :mad: Got a chesty cough... but not feeling to bad really so could be worse lol..... XXXXX

Another pound down prior to TOM arriving? Well done chick!
Stay strong Lou...you're more than a match for this!

Dx

Yeah the exercise seems to be melting it off :D
Also today had a nice little surprise... Bought a size 18 shirt off Ebay and it fits!!! woohoooo :D:D:D and my size 20 jeans are getting looser and looser by the day... do got some 18`s coming in the post courtesy of course of Ebay yet again.... love it as the shirt was only £4 and the Jeans a few quid... Happy days :D:D:D XXX Not been a size 18 in at least 15 years!! :)

Yeah the exercise seems to be melting it off :D
Also today had a nice little surprise... Bought a size 18 shirt off Ebay and it fits!!! woohoooo :D:D:D and my size 20 jeans are getting looser and looser by the day... do got some 18`s coming in the post courtesy of course of Ebay yet again.... love it as the shirt was only £4 and the Jeans a few quid... Happy days :D:D:D XXX Not been a size 18 in at least 15 years!! :)

Fantastic hun! So pleased for you. I'm loving this 'whole new wardrobe' thing too. Getting rid of all the stuff that's too big is an excellent move too - you're a clever girl with your EBay plans! :D I'm being really ruthless, the moment something looks too big - out it goes. My old wardrobe had a range of sizes from 18 to 22 so I just yo-yo'd in between them. I want to leave myself no room for manoeuvre this time lol! I've told hubby that when I come back from the shops now, he's got to ask the SIZE not the price and make me take them all back if the size goes up! Xx

:D Thank you !! :D Ha ha love it Denise, think I`ll stick with that plan too.. I`m defo not keeping any of my old clothes there all going/gone either for re~sale or charity bags. Except 1 pair of joggers to remind me of what size I once was and to NEVER go back there again!! XXX And Dee thanks loads XXX
On a more sombre note off to a funeral now.... catch up later.... BTW does anyone know how Trueleame is? Eeency bit concerned.... :( xxx

Woohoo Lou ;) loving the new haircut :D and looking good lady :D

All your hard work has obviously!!! paid off :) you must be so proud of yourself for what you've achieved x x x

Well done Lou - how exciting! I've only just discovered the joys of ebay and bought one or two bargains. I'm giving all my larger clothers to one of my collegues at work who is selling them on ebay for charity. I agree with Denise lets get rid of everything that become too big that way we can't gain weight as we wouldn't have anything to wear. I've kept one large skirt just to remind be how big I was. Keep up the great work.x

I need to physically restrained from ebay.... I need some sort of parental lock on my lapstop!!! X

Woohoo Lou ;) loving the new haircut :D and looking good lady :D
:DThanks Tru.... are you ok? we`ve all been missing you.. xx
All your hard work has obviously!!! paid off :) you must be so proud of yourself for what you've achieved x x x

Well done Lou - how exciting! I've only just discovered the joys of ebay and bought one or two bargains. I'm giving all my larger clothers to one of my collegues at work who is selling them on ebay for charity. I agree with Denise lets get rid of everything that become too big that way we can't gain weight as we wouldn't have anything to wear. I've kept one large skirt just to remind be how big I was. Keep up the great work.x
Hockey I`m an Ebay Addict Like Dee I think I need to be restrained too lol... XX
I need to physically restrained from ebay.... I need some sort of parental lock on my lapstop!!! X
Dee right with ya on that lol xxx

Back