My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Well feeling a bit Eugh! what with totm and this chesty cough dragging my mood down :mad:... feeling bit short tempered and impatient lol so hope no one rubs me up wrong way or they`ll get a peice of my sharp tongue hee hee... off to do the hall cleaning today.. not that i feel like it much but has to be done... See ya`ll later xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Well feeling a bit Eugh! what with totm and this chesty cough dragging my mood down :mad:... feeling bit short tempered and impatient lol so hope no one rubs me up wrong way or they`ll get a peice of my sharp tongue hee hee... off to do the hall cleaning today.. not that i feel like it much but has to be done... See ya`ll later xxxx

Have a good day :) take it easy anyways!

Thanks sweety X isnt it a grand day lots of lovely sunshine... cheered me up a bit anyhoooo lol xxxx

I always feel better when the sun is shining too! Its still cold though and I'm wrapped up in all my layers.

Just think Lou, when the sun is shining and its warm, you'll be emerging from your winter woolies like a butterfly from a cocoon and showing off your amazing new figure.

Hope the cleaning went well!

I always feel better when the sun is shining too! Its still cold though and I'm wrapped up in all my layers.

Just think Lou, when the sun is shining and its warm, you'll be emerging from your winter woolies like a butterfly from a cocoon and showing off your amazing new figure.

Hope the cleaning went well!
Ahhhh thank you.... I wish!! lol ....more like a battered old moth hee hee... but ta chuck love the sentiment... I can`t wait till summertime.... some nice warm weather and a holiday in Cornwall or Dorset or Devon (sun hols) woohooo :D

Take care of yourself Lou and don't go overdoing it.

It has been a beautiful day today. Took my doggie for a lovely long walk and it was fantastic - except he thought all the ditches were far more exciting and came home soaking wet and filthy dirty!! Still he had fun.

Hee hee naughty doggies :D Well i`m coughing like Ive been smoking woodbines my entire life :eek: but not feeling too bad... heavy totm (sorry tmi!) as per!
On the plus side bought myself a fab new leccy blanket half price at tesco direct and I was sooooo lovely and cosy in bed last night, actually went to bed at 9.30pm cos I was sooo cold even though heating was on and I had loads layers on :eek: so am still suffering the the feeling cold lark.... (lack of insulation!) Was BLISS though lol..... have a good day chickadees xxxx

Hee hee naughty doggies :D Well i`m coughing like Ive been smoking woodbines my entire life :eek: but not feeling too bad... heavy totm (sorry tmi!) as per!
On the plus side bought myself a fab new leccy blanket half price at tesco direct and I was sooooo lovely and cosy in bed last night, actually went to bed at 9.30pm cos I was sooo cold even though heating was on and I had loads layers on :eek: so am still suffering the the feeling cold lark.... (lack of insulation!) Was BLISS though lol..... have a good day chickadees xxxx

Oooh, I'm liking the sound of that blankie! This lack of insulation thing is a right pain isn't it? I keep going out without a coat on short errands because I never used to need one and then regretting it BIG time. I've even invested in thermal vests, ( strappy ones, not the passion- killer type! ) and pucker base layer leggings for when I'm out with the dog! May Need a wincyette nightie yet! ;)

Have a good day!

Ha ha Love it Denise... can see you now walking the dog in a gorgeous wincyette nightie ;) very fetching lol.... I know what you mean though I get sooo cold now... NESH as we derbyshire/border with notts lot call it hee hee. I was always very hot blooded before thought nothing of popping out without my coat like you but nowadays live to regret it if I do! The thermal vests and leggings sound like a brilliant idea... where can you get some pretty ones from? Don`t wanna look like my nan did in hers!! hee hee XXXX

Ha ha Love it Denise... can see you now walking the dog in a gorgeous wincyette nightie ;) very fetching lol.... I know what you mean though I get sooo cold now... NESH as we derbyshire/border with notts lot call it hee hee. I was always very hot blooded before thought nothing of popping out without my coat like you but nowadays live to regret it if I do! The thermal vests and leggings sound like a brilliant idea... where can you get some pretty ones from? Don`t wanna look like my nan did in hers!! hee hee XXXX

I ended up buying my stock from Matalan in the end. They're nice and light and clingy so you don't notice them, even under a tight top and they really make a difference -especially since they're long enough to keep your back warm. Tesco have some very similar ones but they're more expensive.
I did buy some long sleeved ones too which are really toasty but they aren't much good with a low-necked top as they've a higher neckline.

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be wearing thermals! Lol!

xx

Amazon are good for thermals as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

People use to laugh at me because I would wonder round in short sleeve shirts etc when they were all wrapped up. Now they're asking me if there is something wrong with me because I'm all wrapped up and they're not! Need to change my butcher except I don't eat meat so that wouldn't help. Keep warm girls.x

Know what you mean about the lack of 'fat coat' Lol... I've invested in a Duvet jacket... (Size 14!!! HA!!!) And its the best money i have ever spent lol...

Roll on a nice long hot summer is all I can say, when we will all be gorgeously slim and tanned :D And WARM finally ha ha ha...
I`m booking a 4 day break in Cornwall hopefully in July & it will be my 1st holiday since 2001 !!! Thats how poor I`ve been and that was when I working full time at that too!!! talk about struggle to make ends meet... and now its harder.. But the sun hols come to the rescue and managing a short break this year woohooo :D well excited SAD arent I lol
Diet wise ok today, last night wasnt good :( BUT todays a new day and just got passed the tea~time usual tests without nibbling too much... (sausage gate!!! had a few nibbles!!:eek:) but not gonna beat myself up... its when it develops into binges Ive got to worry!!
So bedtime for little squiggle~bum shortly, then make myself a shake and a nice hot coffee.. AND SETTLE IN FRONT OF THE GOGGLE BOX (IF THERES OWT ON) oops caps hee hee XXXX

Roll on a nice long hot summer is all I can say, when we will all be gorgeously slim and tanned :D And WARM finally ha ha ha...
I`m booking a 4 day break in Cornwall hopefully in July & it will be my 1st holiday since 2001 !!! Thats how poor I`ve been and that was when I working full time at that too!!! talk about struggle to make ends meet... and now its harder.. But the sun hols come to the rescue and managing a short break this year woohooo :D well excited SAD arent I lol
Diet wise ok today, last night wasnt good :( BUT todays a new day and just got passed the tea~time usual tests without nibbling too much... (sausage gate!!! had a few nibbles!!:eek:) but not gonna beat myself up... its when it develops into binges Ive got
to worry!!
So bedtime for little squiggle~bum shortly, then make myself a shake and a nice hot coffee.. AND SETTLE IN FRONT OF THE GOGGLE BOX (IF THERES OWT ON) oops caps hee hee XXXX

Oooh lovely! Let's keep thinking of those Summer Hols eh? Oh to be warm enough to shed some layers!
Gonna need something to hide these bingo- wings though :sigh:
Still....it's better than having arms like tree trunks like last summer! :D

Another 3lbs this week which I am well pleased with given that I'm on 1100 calories now. Having carbs does make it more challenging......sooooooo much more tempted to pick and definitely feeling hungry which I never did on TFR. Still......it's all part of the learning process isn't it? So suck it up Denise and learn to resist!

Ha ha!

Dx

Ha ha awww well done Denise 3lb off is fabuloss!! woohoo :D well Ive lost 1 lb this week, not too shabby considering totm and a day short from last week...:D So I think thats 5 stone off exactly now YIPPEEEEEE gone forever!! I`d love to see a pic of 5 stone of lard/fat.... how gross would that be ha ha ha
well onwards and inwards folks.... swimming tomorrow and gym thurs (only 1x each instead of 2) as bit brassic plus still bit under weather... but hey ho better than not going at all eh xxxx

Well heres a pic of 1lb of fat
A+Pound+of+Fat.bmp
so times that by 70 and you will have an idea. Looking at that it makes me think, I shouldnt feel bad when I have thought 'oh, I only lost 1lb this week... it looks loads here!

Back