My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Oh and by the way, I also just read that a can of beans is 1lb also, drop that on your foot and it doesnt feel like nothing does it!!
so on reflection.... well done babe! 1lb is amazing!!! xx

Well heres a pic of 1lb of fat
A+Pound+of+Fat.bmp
so times that by 70 and you will have an idea. Looking at that it makes me think, I shouldnt feel bad when I have thought 'oh, I only lost 1lb this week... it looks loads here!

Oh and by the way, I also just read that a can of beans is 1lb also, drop that on your foot and it doesnt feel like nothing does it!!
so on reflection.... well done babe! 1lb is amazing!!! xx
Ahh thanks Siany :D your right hun, its a bit gross and looks loads more than a 1lb, plus yes a very big OUCH from the beans hee hee xxxxx

It makes me wonder where the hell all that fat went!!!! and how on earth did I manage to carry it around with me!

It makes me wonder where the hell all that fat went!!!! and how on earth did I manage to carry it around with me!

I'm with you there! Can't believe I carried a weight equivalent to that of my 16 year old son around with me! No wonder I had no energy!

Xx

Know what you mean.... i picked up our dog when she was sick... she's roughly 3 stone... I used to carry double that around with me.....

Still room to get another small spaniel off though!!! X

Ha ha ha yeah ditto girls to all of above... I pick Scarlett up now & I can carry her around loads easier than before and shes not heavy!!! losing all this weight has sooo many benefits.. possibly far too many to mention.... or maybe not? Could be a new thread theme comin ???? anyone??? LOL
L xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Ha ha ha yeah ditto girls to all of above... I pick Scarlett up now & I can carry her around loads easier than before and shes not heavy!!! losing all this weight has sooo many benefits.. possibly far too many to mention.... or maybe not? Could be a new thread theme comin ???? anyone??? LOL
L xxxx

I'll come over haha! I can definitely think of a good few! Xx

Glad it's not just me freezing my toosh off :( although thinsulate hat is a godsend ATM. Roll on summer as I really don't do being cold! Well done lou your racking up the losses now :) x x x

Ok then peachy you can start it.... ;) xx and Tru sat here now shivering... so hate the cold weather now..:( want to move to a tropical country lol xx

:D Fank uuuuu :D want another 4 off now & by hook or by crook I`ll get there too .... xxx

You are doing so well! It makes me really excited to see your stats as it is SO overwhelming when you have a lot to lose!! You are so strong! Hope you have lots of supportive people around you xxx

Hi and thank you hun :D I am pretty much on my own in this tbh.... just me and my princess here So no one to interfere BUT also no one to encourage and support.... but hey ho thats the way of it for some of us and i`m happy with that right now, so its onwards and inwards for me LOL.... XXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi and thank you hun :D I am pretty much on my own in this tbh.... just me and my princess here So no one to interfere BUT also no one to encourage and support.... but hey ho thats the way of it for some of us and i`m happy with that right now, so its onwards and inwards for me LOL.... XXX

And i am sure you'll come out of it even stronger! Its amazing how much this makes you realise you have some control, from your diary this sounds like it's been an amazing change for you xxx

You have us Lou (((((Big Hug))))

Yes your right Hockeynut I DO!!!! :D:D:D and I`d be lost without all you lovelies... so big smack on my bum for omitting to mention you girlies!! naughty me!!! Thanks W_H_F I am strnger most defo :D:D:D Love to you guys.... busy today helping my boy move into his own place with his GF.... XXXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Yes your right Hockeynut I DO!!!! :D:D:D and I`d be lost without all you lovelies... so big smack on my bum for omitting to mention you girlies!! naughty me!!! Thanks W_H_F I am strnger most defo :D:D:D Love to you guys.... busy today helping my boy move into his own place with his GF.... XXXX

Ahh how nice they are moving in together. I moved in with my fella last month and its been great! Hopefully she will take good care of him and he won't be coming back with his washing :p xx

Your kidding arent ya lol... shes a spoilt little princess HE looks after her lol.... and I still do all there washing cos her mum (where they used to live) is an IDLE so & so and they virually liv in squalor!! I am sooo pleased they have there own place at last... and I dont mind carrying on doing there washing till they can afford to get a washer.... Onlt just got back home safely this evening cos of SNOW! that can go away!! lol xxx
Ahh how nice they are moving in together. I moved in with my fella last month and its been great! Hopefully she will take good care of him and he won't be coming back with his washing :p xx

Oh my god! Your son sounds like a nice lad if he takes care of her! Bless you still doing his washing! My mum still try's to take care of me and I'm 28 :)

Glad you got home safe, I live in the south and only had about 30 minutes of it! Was banking on Monday off of work! Xx

Yeah he is a good lad, he can cook, clean, iron, do diy bits and bobs, so I`ve done ok with him, his gf is lovely dont get me wrong and she treats him well, just shes not be taught how to do stuff... time for her to learn now lol... xxx

Back