My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Sounds like you've bred a gooden! xx

GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4 inches of snow outside but I feel like running around the garden in my PJ's yelling.

So sorry if this wakes you up Lou but I am busting with excitement....

11 st 7 lbs on my scales this morning which is my revised target (set having spoken to my GP regarding a sensible goal that wouldn't leave me looking gaunt).
So now I'm officially maintaining (you'll see that I lost no time grabbing my
badge) although I've still got 4 weeks of stabilisation on CD to do before I can 'fly solo' on a 'normal' food intake.

I remember reading a post from someone who had just got to goal, not long after I started TFR and thinking "one day that'll be me!". I don't think that thought ever really left me over the past 5 and a bit months - however hard it got.

So keep your eyes on the prize and never, ever, doubt that it'll be worth the effort - it so is!

Denise xxx

Awwww Denise that's ace!!!! Get out there in that garden!!! Whoooohooooo!!! Gooooooaaaaalllll!!! Xx

Awwww Denise that's ace!!!! Get out there in that garden!!! Whoooohooooo!!! Gooooooaaaaalllll!!! Xx

Thanks Peachy! Just let the dog in; she's been out in the garden for 20 mins just running and rolling and looking deliriously happy ......bonkers...... but happy! Kind of how I feel!

How are you doing hun?

Sorry Lou, kind of talking across you here - how are you Darlin'?

Dx

:D Hi girls... Denise sooooo happy for you hun, so well deserved... how marvellous for you to be at GOAL now...chuffed to bits for ya chick XX and yeah loads of snow here too... been out in it and although pretty and fluffy, not impressed lol although Scarlett is hee hee....
Peachy I`m here hun, I`m not managing to get on as much lately due to moving my son and his gf into their new place... plus I find it difficult sometimes to get around everyone especially since i`m still not getting email notifications thru.. ah well.... keep plugging on eh.
I`m struggling a little bit in the evenings with the bingeing/purging again.... BUT not giving up... I`ll get to where Denise is soon... and Peachy your doing fab again too.... hope the running is going well for you both Ha ha mad heads... cant think of anything worse hee hee...
Love to you all xxxxxxx

:sigh: Well, seems my weight loss isnt happening this week... so far been up and down on the scale each morning by a few ounces! I am wondering if its because of the earlier binge/purges in the week PLUS being so busy since Friday and not drinking enough water?? combined with not being well enough to go swimming and the gym as much?? well I am determined to get to swimming today snow or not! The roads are clear so I`m off even though this cough and cold STILL hasnt fully gone yet!! (note to self, stop being so impatient!!) I want losses like -9lbs every week you see girls... and when I do get losses as amazing as that it sets the bench mark for me even thouygh its highly unrealistic at this stage to expect it each week... last week it was only -1lb but that was totm.... Grrr I soooo want the rest of this weight off!!!!:mad:
laters hunnys xxxx

:sigh: Well, seems my weight loss isnt happening this week... so far been up and down on the scale each morning by a few ounces! I am wondering if its because of the earlier binge/purges in the week PLUS being so busy since Friday and not drinking enough water?? combined with not being well enough to go swimming and the gym as much?? well I am determined to get to swimming today snow or not! The roads are clear so I`m off even though this cough and cold STILL hasnt fully gone yet!! (note to self, stop being so impatient!!) I want losses like -9lbs every week you see girls... and when I do get losses as amazing as that it sets the bench mark for me even thouygh its highly unrealistic at this stage to expect it each week... last week it was only -1lb but that was totm.... Grrr I soooo want the rest of this weight off!!!!:mad:
laters hunnys xxxx

Enjoy your swim Lou! I'm sure you'll feel better for it but make sure you wrap up warm after won't you?

......and give yourself a break girl. You know all the reasons why your losses might have slowed down so focus on those and stop getting cross with the scales! You'll get there my love xx

Dx

Cheers Denise.... I know hun.... I`m just a very impatient girl! one of my various faults lol xxxx

I've just been to the pool hun I feel much better now do get your tushy down there and get those endorphins whooshing around! Xxx

Unfortunately, events conspired against me today and not been :( BUT will go on wednesday... gym tomorrow...:D L xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Unfortunately, events conspired against me today and not been :( BUT will go on wednesday... gym tomorrow...:D L xxx

Oh no that sucks! Not to worry Hun hope you're ok xx

I`m ok apart from being hungry today :confused:.... could eat a scabby horse ha ha. So drinking buckets and buckets instead hee hee XXX

:mad: oh dear where oh where has my willpower gone too... just cannot seem to leave the Ham alone... aarrrgghhh :sigh:
Drink lots and lots and remember weigh in day tomorrow (gives self a pep talk!!) lol

come on lou, you can do it....just imagine the scales going down tomorrow..
xx

Cheers girls ;) coffee number 3 on its way plus another pint of water on the side lol xx

Keep up the fight Lou. I do think the cold has something to do with it. I want to eat more when it's cold.

Cheers hun... i`ll never stop fighting... in it for the long haul ;) xxx

Back