My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Woohoo Get you Lou :D so proud of you honey you've come so far x x x

Well I am exhausted today... washing, moving stuff around cleaning, organising, moving beds.. so.... My daughter is in her big bed now, time to sell the toddler bed.... also giving away some toys/books, and old clothes/tights... sorted out my old ironing board for my son.
Gone through my clothes (what little I have ) and sorted a pile each of sale and charity.... so had a good day sorting and feel really good I`ve done it too....:D On the diet front, doin ok... hoping I`ll be alright this evening....

Hey Dee... :D... well between you and me I had a rubbish evening :( if you get me...;).... BUT plus side is got my 1st proper appointment thru for thursday... and every week onward from then, so hopefully I can knock this for good. On the even bigger plus side I`m exactly 89K`s this morning, so that equates to 14 st :D

Thankyou girls :D had some chicken today just felt like I needed it, but still got my last shake to have yet though and another early night as well to stave off you know what!! XXX

You are a real inspiration,you're doing fantastic x

Well.... :( this morning we are both full of cold!!! AGAIN!! just gettin rid of last one too!! Oh well.... not gonna let it get in the way... but havin a Pj day... lots of peppermint teas. XXX

Me too Dee .... puts the Kybosh on the swimming AGAIN!!! Grrrr... oh well, wont be forever, still do the gym twice, thats better than nowt eh... How are you doing? XXX

Oooh sounds like my kinda plan Dee, waiting for my daft cat to come in now so I can go get into my hot bed....and be all nice and snuggly as had a crap day eating/bingeing everything in sight!!:eek: I am due on soon I know... my mood has been awful today and this cold on top too... not feeling great!!
Oh well tomorrow is another day and thats all that matters right now.... night night girls xxx

wELL ISNT IT JUST BLOOMIN REDICULOUS...
NHS :mad: Bmi site... I`m still classed as overweight in the 11 stone bracket for my height.... Pfffttt not happy... stupid site pigeon holing folk and dampening there attempts!!! who do they think they are :p Rant over :D lol

BMI can be such a stupid measure!!! Look at all those super fit rugby players who are classes as obese by their BMI!

It's just another judgement that seems to be plucked out of thin air....ypu know there's no scientific proof for the 5 a day drive. "Experts" know that we need to eat more fruit and veg, so the 5 a day theory was born out of "What can we get them to eat" rather than science research!!

If you're feeling healthy and fit, that's the weight for you. Better to have a BMI just in the overweight range that you can maintain than aiming for one below that that you will constantly struggle to stay at. Cos we all know, when its a constant struggle we give up and our weight escalates

Cheers Darl.... you are bang on! I get a tad annoyed at all of this do that do this mallarkey.... be in this category or be in that... does me ickle head in LOL...
As long as I`m healthier and happier I couldn`t give a monkeys backside what my BMI says hee hee :D
XXX
(well actually I could, as long as its below 30) lol

wELL ISNT IT JUST BLOOMIN REDICULOUS...
NHS :mad: Bmi site... I`m still classed as overweight in the 11 stone bracket for my height.... Pfffttt not happy... stupid site pigeon holing folk and dampening there attempts!!! who do they think they are :p Rant over :D lol

Oh yes I know hun! I'm the same height so if I want to be 'healthy' according the the WHO, I need to lose another couple of stone. There is no flaming way I can afford to do that! i'd be a bag of bones! Even my GP said it would be going too far - she said I should just get under 12 st and then maintain. So I'm planning to stay between 11 and 11.5 stone and be overweight fr the rest of my life. :D

Dx

Back