My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Hi Lou - hope TOTM has sorted itself out. Men don't know how lucky they are!!!

Hiya hun hope you are feeling good and that evil 2lbs is a thing of the past. I guess thats the thing with this weight game, up and down!! As long as there are more lows than highs (how backwards is that!) then you'll be fine!!

Much love xxxx

Hey HockeyNut... How are you hun???

Hope your ok Lou!!!! I'm feelling a bit better now!!!

X

Hiya hun hope you are feeling good and that evil 2lbs is a thing of the past. I guess thats the thing with this weight game, up and down!! As long as there are more lows than highs (how backwards is that!) then you'll be fine!!

Much love xxxx
I`m feeling much better now Period has gone and DONE ONE lol..... Ty Dee and Hockeynut... men don`t know owt eh ;) they dont know their born half the time hee hee ...... And Amz... thanks hunny, I`m feeling loads better and that was my 1st EVER gain!! and MY LAST!!!!! lol love to all you lovelies.... Wer`e gonna get there!!!! xxxx

You ok hunny? Xxxx

I`m ok ta Amz.... well I am now... had a rough few days with few personal probs... but all ok now. Quietly keeping my head down and doing my best to stay on this diet.... how are you? xxx

To coin a phrase Dee " I will survive" had a rough few days... well week really... all to do with my ex and his manipulative ways! BUT.... I`m feeling better and stronger and i`ll be ok.... diet wise bit up and down (ya know!) but lost so far so I`m ok. How are you doing?
XXX

Men can be evil :( There are some good ones, but those that find it a game to get in your head need serious help!

Hope you are back on the ball now hun, put the bad days behind you xxx

I'm good chick.... Plodding along now... gettng impatient.... The usual!!! Hehe!!! XXX

Louloubellehoney said:
4 lb`s off this week... happy with that :D

Yayyy so pleased for you xxx

I am feeling alright ya know... today is a good day, so thats all that matters :D off to bed shortly me thinks... got some study to do xxx

4 lb`s off this week... happy with that :D

Hi Lou,

Well done on the loss hun, proud of you xx

Just catching up on everyone's news as I've not had much opportunity to get on here of late.
Finally started to lose again after a long, long Loooooooonggg period of stabilisation when the scales just seemed to be taking the p**s! Lost the plot a bit last week, mostly out f frustration I think, and reverted to bad habits. So now I've got a picture of me at 19st 11lbs stuck on my fridge door with the "little
pickers..." quote underneath!

So, anyway there's a link to my maintenance diary in my signature notes if you want to hear how I'm doing, but beware...I'm a bit food obsessed ATM :D

Dx

Hiya denise....:D thanks and I think we all get like that from time to time.... good idea about the picture... Ive got a gross one think i`ll stick that up too!!! Will check out your thread hunny ta ;) xxxxx

Well done Lou lou, you've done great. Cant wait to get to first week weigh in.

Back