My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

How are you doing hunni??? Hope your good Lou!! X
DeeI`m ok hun some small blips ya know how it is lol... but nothin majorly BAD... think i`m down 3lb`s so far anyways so blasted off 6 stone 1 lb now....:D
Will see what tomorrow brings eh... your doing fantastic btw another stone down in 2 weeks!!! :eek: amazing :D:D XXXX

DeeI`m ok hun some small blips ya know how it is lol... but nothin majorly BAD... think i`m down 3lb`s so far anyways so blasted off 6 stone 1 lb now....:D
Will see what tomorrow brings eh... your doing fantastic btw another stone down in 2 weeks!!! :eek: amazing :D:D XXXX
Ta chick..... 2lb to my six stone off!!! Its mad when you look at it like that!!! When you feel like your not getting anywhere!!!

We've lost nearly 12 STONE between us!!!! XXX

That is incredible. You've both done bloody brilliantly. Dee loving the photo...I can see you've quite literally shrunk... little pixie face on you peering out. I've had a lovely break and am now back for part 2 of the lose 3 stone journey. You lovelies are making me more determined to just get on with it. Day 1 today and lordy am I hungry :) xxxx

:D:D:D DEE amazing and WELL DONE YOU!!!! between us..... WOW 12 stone!!!! its un~believable how far we have both come ........wooohoooooooo hee hee
Josiejojojo.... baby steps and you`ll do it.... your sooooo worth it and glad our stories are spurring you...:D:D:D

If you add my 6 stone to the mix that makes 18stone!!! And that still isn't as much as I weighed when I started LT. That is scary! Where does it go to? Well done Lou and Dee - super skinny minis one and all.

Ha ha Hockeynut :)
Well back from weigh in and lost another 5lb`s!!! woohooooo GET IN!!!!!:D

Yo! I've just been liking all the way down the page and then you, lovely LouLou, ace a 5lbs this week. Fabulous shifting, Ladies! FABULOUS!

Ali

Thanks girls..... been outside burning them cals doing the gardening while the sun shines..... back caning now though LOL xx :D

Lou I'm alive!!!!

How are you honey? Alls well with me just a busy bee! From the looks of things you are doing great so well done!!

Xx

Lol sooooo glad you are!!! world would be a sadder place without ya ;) and ty hun.... xxx

Hi Hunni!

How are you doing?xxx

Hi Amz,
I`m so, so tonight, picked as bit so not the best day, BUT tomorrows another day so not gonna let it beat me.... hoping you ok?
XX.... off for a red hot bath :D

I`m alright (ish) lol.... gettin a bit tired of the shakes day in day out now.... want it to hurry up to be honest OR I might consider another diet... what do you spend on slim and save in a week Dee?
XX

Its cheapest per pack if you buy the mens 5 a day programm.... last time i bought 2 weeks which is £85 for 70 items (So a 3 or 4 day for me is 2 and a half weeks!!!! Plus then what you spend on veg n stuff if you have it!!!

X

Back