My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

I've only kept one thing ... A skirt to remind me how big I was .... I'll put the pic on my diary it's so funny xx

Hi Dusty.... yeah fab idea, can see some nice little treats in store for you soon then :D and peachy yeah post it hun ..... xx

Hey Dee, so so not too bad... yesterday was busy, went to a special meeting then gave my daughter some pressies... Bulimia not good at moment... particulalry bad today.... but trying to beat it... :/
Hey ho not gonna be long now.... i`ll beat it and i`ll get there, gotta stay positive he hun... Hows your weekend been Darl ?? xxx

Darling dee....;) I`m fine babes honest...:D thank you for caring.... your a star !!!!! XXXXX

Everybody HULA!! Xx

Attachments

• image-3771493758.jpg
    image-3771493758.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 25
Lou...you keep going no matter what :0) scarlet is lucky to have such a strong role model in her life x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everybody HULA!! Xx

Lou...you keep going no matter what :0) scarlet is lucky to have such a strong role model in her life x x x

Awwwww bless you both for saying such sweet stuff.... made me smile and its part of what keeps me going too so BIG thank you!!! And Hoola Hula... peachyyyyyy :D

Superb! xxxx

Go lou :0)) doing well my love x x x

Thanks my lovelies..... BUt had a blow out last night.... darned carvery called again, and my goodness I can still overeat!!!!! Got to learn a hell of a lot more yet!!! My journey just begineth!!! Onwards and inwards I go...... la la la la la :D L xxxx

Lovely L,

I think the learning on the journey is essential to our long term success. I'm rooting for you.

Ali

Back