My lipotrim slim down diary

I lost 7lb this week. yay!!! thats my first stone gone. I am really pleased as I have stuck to it completely 100% and what a result. I do know it will slow down but for now am really happy.

Last night I gave in to the urge to exercise - I did a 45 minute aerobic but think it was a bit too much as I didn't feel very well for the rest of the evening.

Does anyone regularly exercise on this diet, I've been doing toning exercises to try and help with the flabby bits.

i go toning tables twice a week and they have a mini gym just been doing that because you lose weight so quick mind you im not loosing as quick as most xx

Well my time of the month has come around, you would think that by the age of almost 40 I would know when they were due:D but somehow I always seem to lose track. I think that may have had a lot to do with how I was feeling. Will keep up exercising but maybe a bit more gently. Have a air walker set up in the lounge so maybe I'll do that tonight while watching tv.

Got a nasty headache today but I think thats just the normal monthly one I get.(used to get migraines but now thankfully they are just a sort of sick headache)

Think we are going off geocaching again this afternoon so fresh air will do me good. Just got to cook the sunday lunch! Never mind I bought the frozen yorkshire puds this time so I don't have the temptation of serving a lovely sloppy yorkshire up.

I have noticed that food is lasting so much longer in the house lately - just hadn't realised how much I must have been putting away!

I reckon I was eating far more than the cost of LT! You should save the extra cash to buy yourself some cool new clothes when you have the pounds off!!!

I love this site, I came on feeling a bit sorry for myself but now I'm feeling really charged up again. Off to do some exercise and get their dinner cooked.

Thats the spirit PJ!! I found exercise really helped me tone up and I think helped the pounds shift also!! Best of luck.....you are really doing great!!!

Hi girls you ar all doing really great :)
im on day 20 today, decided yesterday id try some exercise so i went to the gym with my friend who is also doing lipotrim! She has more energy than ever since she started but im the complete opposite i was always the one bouncing off the walls full of energy but the last wk or so im just so drained :( im stickin to it 100%!!!
The gym was just a complete waste of time i thought i was going to fall asleep thats how little energy i have :(
she on the other hand wanted to go power walking after we had finished was a def no go for me all i wanted was bed!

Sorry for ranting on just feeling a little low today always seems to feel like this on weekend maybe its because before i started lipotrim id be out every saturday nite drinking with my friends! Was ment to go to a 21st friday and saturday nite but lied an said i was sick so i wouldnt hav to go and smell the food :cry:

Tanx for listening guys the support i get on here is priceless x

As you get closer to your target I think it does get harder....not long now and you will back to your fab self!

Awh bea, u really are great!
every time i come on here moaning you always hav something nice to say to cheer me up :)
Your such an inspiration

Reactions: Bea
Ah Thanks Ladylipo!! I will be back on the diet wagon myself in a few months and I know how hard it is...I got huge support to shift 65llbs....so happy to share what I learned around.....
Best of luck with the coming week...you are almost there!!

You should try swimming LL its only as hard as you make it and you can build it up. It tones everything and you get to blank everything out because you count your lengths.

Oh thats good advice Rachel...planning to do some swimming myself now that you mention it!

I do enjoy swimming but finding time to go is tough and the thought of getting undressed when I'm this cold is not appealing.

Need to study the timetable and find some suitable times - maybe I could ask for a pass for a Christmas present?

Well off to do some toning exercises before bed.

I thought like that too at the start but actually you can get changed and be in the pool very quickly when you only have yourself to worry about. For example if I leave work at 16:00 I can be in the pool carpark for 16:30 and in the pool for 16:40. I do 30 lengths mixing breast stroke and front crawl (because it kills me, although its getting easier) and am at home for 17:30. That to me is easy and not very time consuming and you feel so much better about yourself when you have done some excercise!! I am really enjoying it and actually feel quite guilty because I didnt get to do any excercise this weekend because OH was on night shift. :(

another 6lb this week, so i'm really pleased. Have been doing fine up till today and I came downstairs and nearly made myself a sandwich before I realised what I was doing! So had my soup instead, Definetly want to keep going, stictly sticking to it if the weight is going to go like this

I thought like that too at the start but actually you can get changed and be in the pool very quickly when you only have yourself to worry about. For example if I leave work at 16:00 I can be in the pool carpark for 16:30 and in the pool for 16:40. I do 30 lengths mixing breast stroke and front crawl (because it kills me, although its getting easier) and am at home for 17:30. That to me is easy and not very time consuming and you feel so much better about yourself when you have done some excercise!! I am really enjoying it and actually feel quite guilty because I didnt get to do any excercise this weekend because OH was on night shift. :(

Thats fab Rachel...keen to get into swimming too!

The family all went swimming this afternoon, and I managed to do 625metres in about 20 mins before I rejoined the family. Must have done some good as I can feel my arms aching now. Planned to go again on Wednesday afternoons with my mum after my weigh in.

Back