My lipotrim slim down diary

Excercise makes such a difference in loosing inches....well done purle julie!!

Would you believe after I wrote this entry I havent had a chance to get back to the pool. I think with xmas coming etc its just bloomin hard to fit everything in!!

That corset will squeeze in the bits!!!

I was thinking one of those under the boobs ones would work wonders under clothes etc.....

It certainly would but then is it a shame to cover it up? I suppose it depends on the type of corset etc. The courtesan collection is beautiful that Elle has on her website.

Yeah that a good point....you would want to show it off!!! I love the gold one she has on the site....

Wow Rachel, I love that pic of you in the corset. Maybe I will think about one too, for next Christmas.

Only 3lb this week, am trying to stay positive as this is still a loss. I have been swimming twice now and can notice the difference. Hoping to find time to go to the shops and try on some clothes a size smaller and see if I have dropped a dress size yet.

6 lb this week, so am all smiley again. Still not a size smaller in trousers but the ones I have are getting baggy and need holding up with a belt. Definitely getting smaller on the top half though, so am getting into some smaller tops.

Been a bit harder the last few days but am getting a bit stresses with all I have on at the moment and keep finding myself being tempted - head hunger strikes again! Also I'm waiting for my monthly and that always used to mean an insatiable hunger.

oh well done purplejulie you are making great progress!! It wont be long before the sizes start dropping off!!

been a really tough week this week but I was very pleasantly surprised when I got to the scales today -I'm down by another 5 lb. And I got into a pair of jeans a whole size smaller!!

Thank you Rachel. people are really starting to notice and today I stood up in front of the school and parents to sing in a small group and so many of them came up to me afterwards and commented that I was losing weight. I am a happy bunny tonight.

thanks, its not brave though really, I love singing. I also demonstrate crafting on one of the tv shopping channels and at shows so I get used to being watched

well after numerous slip ups over the 2 week period I had my weigh in today and I lost 6lb over the 2 weeks, so not too bad. I'm now back on and having to go through the tough bit to get back into ketosis. Off for a bike ride this morning so hopefully that will help the headache.

Thank you Sharon, and so have you. Its fantastic that you only gained a lb in the time you were off.

Have you all been told about the price increase? My weekly amount is going up to £36, I don't know if other chemist can choose how much extra to charge ontop of the lipotrim increase. (I was paying £30 a week)

My charge is going up to £36 per week too. I read somewhere that it's to do with the price of milk.

I'm so excited - I bought a new pair of jeans today and they are a size 20!!! 2 sizes smaller than my old ones. I'm on cloud 9!!

Back