My Lipotrim Story .... So far

Did you find this story useful?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
See you have a little problem with your ticker there philopotnoodle.

If you have another go and pick up the BBCode rather than the one you have, it'll work better :)

Well done for the 7lbs loss. That's fab :clap:

Phil, how's it going mate?

Hey, well done on what you've achieved so far, sounds great!! I can't believe you're managing so much physical activity. I'm only on day 3 and am still a bit shell-shocked and hungry so can't imagine being able to do a 20 mile walk! Also, you mentioned you take a multi-vitamin and Berocca and Vitamin C. I'd be careful with those as citric acid an ingredient in all 3 of those I'm sure can interfere with Ketosis. That's why no lemon is allowed in tea etc. Just thought I'd mention it in case it slows down your great weight loss.

Keep it up and write more, I love it!

Nicci x

Welcome Adrian & thank you for sharing your story! x

Hi Ade

I'm just on my first day and nosing around this forum.

I really enjoyed reading your story and found it to be very inspirational.

Well done x

Vitamins and Berocca on Lipotrim

That was great to read as i am going back on lipotrim tomorrow, i lost 15 kilos last time back in 2011 and wheni came off the shakes i continued to keep fit and eat properly for about 8 months and managed to get from 118 kg to 86 kg.

Then it all went wrong slowly and now I'm backto 107.5 kg so i need to get back on the shakes and get to at least 97 kg.

My question is can i take multi vitamin ? and Berocca ? did you have any innius dropping out of Ketosis while taking those.....

Back