My lipotrum journey

Dothai

Hi everyone day seven, weekend nearly over weigh in tomorrow looking forward to that!!!! 6 weeks left to my wedding so motivation is very high. Hope I have lost loads tomorrow !!!!!! I will keep everyone updated on my journey in this thread !!!!! Good morning!!!

Weigh in tomorrow for me also. I don't feel like I've lost that much really but i might be surprised. I'm finding it easier than i thought i would up to now but i know i'll want to pick at the sunday lunch I'm cooking my chap. It'll all become clear tomorrow...Good luck x

Hey Jen Ben good luck tomorrow hope all goes well we shall loose together !!!! :) talk soon !!!

Day 8 just over it's getting easier , only thing I was meant to weigh in today but pharmacy was closed !!!!! Keep going everyone !!!!!

Well done you. I lost 4 3/4 lb which I'm more than happy with. I didn't expect massive amounts as I have already lost a stone health eating but that took me nearly 12 weeks to do. I'm happy today :) x

Day9 - full of NRG today thank god it really does get easier dont want food at all love the water !!!! 6 weeks today I'll be flying to Portugal yeaaahhhhh can't wait now !!!! 2 stone lighter I hope!!!!

Day 10 feeling good water just runs through me at moment so hope that stops soon !!!!!! Dont want food at all so that's good !!!!! Keep going everyone it's all worth it !!!! ;)

Congratulations everybody!!! Keep slimming - it's all so worth it!!!

Day 13- was at a wedding yesterday and found it ok everyone eating and drinking all day and night and me with my water yippee lol !!!!! Anyway times flying water is so the key to this diet I just love it !!!!!! Keep going everyone !!!!!

Congratulations - you are doing so well... :happy096:

Marymcd .... As I am looking to lose 5 stone I just wanted you to know how much your post has inspired me. Fantastic result and very well done. ...

Day 15 - hi everyone day 15 weigh in this evening hope all goes well. Will stick up my loss here later !!! This Is my first weigh in because of the bank holiday last week !!!!! God the last 2 weeks just flew in !!!!!! Keep going everyone good luck !!!!!

Back