My Little Diet Diary

Morning honeybun

Hope you have a fantastic day and are back on track. No gym fir me this morn. Going to have a 'rest' day (I have no clean gym kit is the real reason!) will do some abs later and a wee walk maybe.

Adios! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hey you

It's good to have a rest day and let those muscles recover, and you're doing really well.

I have a wedding today, so really excited, it's the last of our close friends to get married and everyone is going, so should be really good. It's the only time you get everyone together these days sooo great to catch up with old faces :)

Hope you have a lovely day and weekend

Lol xxxx

Had super vivid anxiety dreams last night, me and my husband, brother and nephew were living wth my parents in the middle of nowhere and all our clothes were in bags the house was leaking as it was constantly raining, the bath was filthy as my dad was putting grout (?) Round it that wouldn't dry so everything and everywhere was dirty, I was getting stressed about it all trying to clean everything but it just made it worse, anyway dream culminating in my mum was driving me to work but we had to turn back as the road ahead was flooded, then on the way back my mum decided to take a detour also flooded and I was arguing with her shouting at her telling her not to do it (which I would never do) saying what are you doing, we are not going to make it, etc, and we didn't the car got stuck and flooded with muddy water we had to swim to safety, then I had to swim back to rescue her phone before the car upended so I could call my dad and tell him we were stuck in the middle of nowhere, the car was ruined and I was so angry with my mum in the dream, then there were lots of people all in the same situation, and everyone was living in the water then my dad arrived and it all gets a bit vague but there was a dolphin and I was stroking and cuddling him for ages and then my cats were there too and swimming around trying to play with the dolphin so had to tell them off, then it changed and it all gets more vague, then I woke up !!

Nasty dream they honey...

Hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding and had a lovely catch-up with your friends :grouphugg:

Thanks darling have a good one too, I am debating going back on slimming world after seeing you guys diaries and remembering when I did before how easy it was and you eat great food. Will have a ponder ...xxx

We tempt you with the promises of healthy extras :sign0151: mad eyebrow wiggling...

Thanks darling have a good one too, I am debating going back on slimming world after seeing you guys diaries and remembering when I did before how easy it was and you eat great food. Will have a ponder ...xxx

That's not a bad idea Igg. It's quite close to normal eating! Ill go on that to maintain when I reach goal I think.

Have a lovely day :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

That dream shows that most probably you are feeling all at sea with everything.. perhaps, as you imply with your last post, a change would be good..whatever the "change" might be. Your dilemma is making you feel at odds with everything around you.. hence the struggling and telling off people you don't normally have arguments with and the feeling of being "at sea" or stranded.
Hope you get more settled and have a good day. :)

Hi Igg

How u doing poppet? Uv been quiet.

I've skipped gym twice now, choosing a walk instead cos its so nice :)

I've started a challenge for oct if ur interested. I'm sure you'll join in! It's called:

Oct challenge for non-fitties

Take a look!

Right Mrs, I'd best hang the bedding in the line! hope this wee message finds you well :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi honey

Had an amazing time Friday at the wedding seeing so many old faces. Then yesterday we got really bad news that someone we grew up with hung himself on Friday, everyone is feeling shell shocked, it's just so, so sad for him and devastating for his family.

Anyway the diet has taken a back seat this weekend. But will be back on it tomorrow and definitely up for the fitness challenge. Hope your good.

Take care, lol xxxx

That dream shows that most probably you are feeling all at sea with everything..

I think your right Emm, dreams are such funny things. Hope you're good and winning xxx

What terribly sad news x

Hi princess, yes so, so sad. A lot of people here feeling for him and his family this weekend xxx

Had a headache since Saturday. Think I am coming down with something, left work early today. Feeling a bit blue. Diet has been not so good. I know I need to get back to it. Just started reading Fight Fat After Forty: How to stop being a stress eater and lose weight fast by Pamela Peeke. Seems to get good reviews and seems very appropriate for my journey the last five years, so will see. But for now still have a headache so laying on the sofa watching junk tv. Also have TOTM any day so that could be contributing to everything, headaches, blues, not following my diet very well

Hope all are well and doing great xxxx

Awww big hugs chick... Look after urself and do what I have to, to get by. You've had upsetting news. Take it easy... X

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

Had a headache since Saturday. Think I am coming down with something, left work early today. Feeling a bit blue. Diet has been not so good. I know I need to get back to it. Just started reading Fight Fat After Forty: How to stop being a stress eater and lose weight fast by Pamela Peeke. Seems to get good reviews and seems very appropriate for my journey the last five years, so will see. But for now still have a headache so laying on the sofa watching junk tv. Also have TOTM any day so that could be contributing to everything, headaches, blues, not following my diet very well

Hope all are well and doing great xxxx
Poor Igg....

:hug99:

Think I have a flu/cold/something coming, still have a headache, now I have a funny throat too. Can't sleep. Feel wired but really tired at the same time. Wonder if it's because the paracetamol I took had caffeine in?! Annoying.

Hope everyone else is good, See you on the other side xxx

Double hugs Igg. Hope ur feeling bit better today. Don't be taking on too much, take it easy... Sending you some get well vibes :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

Back