My Little Diet Diary

Had a cheat day yesterday, wasn't too bad, but back on the wagon today, I now have four days till the wedding we're going to, but my dress does fit, phew, but want to be extra good this week. Have a retirement dinner Wednesday night which is the only kicker but not going to drink, and try to order super healthy (she says, now)!!!

On a positive my stomach is much flatter, still got a belly but don't look 6 months pregnant now, seriously I did. My stomach was so bloated all the time, but that's reduced a lot! Can still 'pinch more than an inch' though so a way to go yet!!

Have a good day xxx

Had a cheat day yesterday, wasn't too bad, but back on the wagon today, I now have four days till the wedding we're going to, but my dress does fit, phew, but want to be extra good this week. Have a retirement dinner Wednesday night which is the only kicker but not going to drink, and try to order super healthy (she says, now)!!!

On a positive my stomach is much flatter, still got a belly but don't look 6 months pregnant now, seriously I did. My stomach was so bloated all the time, but that's reduced a lot! Can still 'pinch more than an inch' though so a way to go yet!!

Have a good day xxx

Ah well.... it's not what you do every now and then which determines what happens but what we do daily :psiholog:

Very true, 80/20, I like to think if I can be good 80% of the time, I have some flexibility in the 20% ;)

I love the 80/20 rule..... It's the way I have been trying to think to gain some balance in my life..... to make up for my obsessive nature :devilangel:

Feel you on that devil angel thing, that's so me, I have always been very all or nothing and can be a bit ocd too :eek: but I am trying to be more balanced in all areas. For example i didn't drink booze for two years then started again in February, lately I seem to be cuzzling too much, so need to sort that out!!! Especially as I am a total lightweight!!! :eek:

But yes love 80/20 as it gives some flexibility instead of complete rigidity, as long as you do it the right way round(!) it is great :D

Last edited:
Today's food:

Breakfast, one slice of Vogel soya and linseed bread toasted and thinly spread with whole earth PNB

Snack, small banana, two oatcakes, one triangle of laughing cow light (the emmental one, damn it's so good and only 25 cals)

Lunch, one poached salmon fillet, with chilli beetroot mixed salad (the salads I buy always come with a light dressing, I used to toss but now days I have half. My thinking is I am eating less starchy carbs and it gives me something to cut if I plateau!) Watermelon, one cup.

Snack, 5 mikado, a pear and one pack sweet chilli sunbites!! Black tea and water, sooo hungry today, urgh! Wanted to be extra good but extra starving for some reason! Maybe should have stuck with porridge for breakfast!!??!

Dinner was going to be scrambled egg whites etc. But decided I need some carbs, so going to stir fry two bacon medallions, with, onion, soya beans, mushrooms, one egg, and some brown rice.... It's delicious!!

If the scales don't move this week, I need a think

Before and after ....

Attachments

• IMAG1359_1.jpg
    IMAG1359_1.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMAG1360_2.jpg
    IMAG1360_2.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG1361_1.jpg
    IMAG1361_1.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Looks yummy.... fresh, light and tasty :D

Hello chick! I had a cheat yesterday too. Just be good, as you say 80% of the time...

Not been to gym today cos just back from work and am pooped. I will do a workout via YouTube plus some abs. They're still killing me! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Hi honey, I am going to do some abs too, so tired also but want to do something and keep the pact, we just crossed diaries I didn't check here before writing in yours :) xx

Did 200 of various types of crunches!! Off to eat xxx

Ouch! Well done :) I'm struggling to lower myself onto the toilet. Not sure which class is responsible for that! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Feeling the burn too, my inner thighs are sore today must have been those yoga stretches ooooh!! Hope your muscles are better tomorrow, in the mean time, we can say no pain, no gain... ;)

Last edited:
Hi chick! Mini work out done. Not too many abs exercises because they were painful! Did some press ups n lunges and squats. Now in bed, hoping to dream of something nice :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Haha that's excellent, we did good, well done and thanks for inspiring me, hope you have sweet dreams :)

Kept waking up through night! Don't feel bad for it though. Dreamt I went to work with no make up on and it was too late by the time I had noticed! I don't wear loads of makeup usually. Just natural looking stuff. It was funny! Think ill need to get my eyebrows tinted incase that happens in real life!

I'm off to the gym before j go to work. Wide awake. I have absolutely no excuse. Even been on here killing time but I e still got bags of time. It's meant to be so I'd better get on with it.

Have a nice day :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi honey, good morning, that's so funny as I also kept waking up to last night so ended up getting up really early too, I just did 20 minutes on the exercise bike while watching real housewives of new jersey so I got a junk tv fix too :eek: and did 100 crunches, going to have some breakfast now and then get ready & get to work early! :eek:

Well done on the gym this morning, go girl, hope you had a good workout and a have a good day :)

That's so funny about your dream too, dreams are so funny, I do love dreaming!!! I used to have lots of nightmares but not so much lately, phew! Too many horror movies!??! :eek:

My favourite ones lately are about my cats swimming and cuddling me, haha, I am soooo sad!

Take care xxxx

Last edited:
another day, another dollar

Breakfast: alpen porridge sachet with soya light, two strong black coffees

Snack, small banana 25 grams Brazil nuts

Lunch, poached salmon fillet, chilli beetroot salad with a light lemon dressing. Cup of water melon.

Snack,

Dinner,

Attachments

• IMAG1362_1.jpg
    IMAG1362_1.jpg
    957.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Back