My Little Diet Diary

You'll be raring to go after your breakie

Haha, I know I should be but then fell asleep on the tube, just hope I didn't snore!!! :eek::eek:

It's not snoring..... it's a victory trumpet :4635:

Lunch salmon and salad. Water melon

Snack pear and two cakes with laughing cow light

Dinner, one cup wholemeal pasta, 1/3 pack of 10% feta, homemade pasta sauce: one mushroom, half an onion, five small tomatoes, chilli, basil, oregano, black pepper, salt. One square lindt

Feel very bloated again today. Ten days till period. Feels like might come earlier?

Had a bit of a melt down earlier after trying on a supposed shape wear garment that made everything look even worse and accentuated everything I want to hide. It made me feel like giving up and felt very negative but feel a bit better now......

x x x

Attachments

• IMAG1363_1.jpg
    IMAG1363_1.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I am so pissed off in Marks and Spencer changing room, had to try on a spanx type thing to go under my dress for Friday, I look absolutely pregnant, I don't know if this "thing" is the most unflattering garment ever or if I am just a toad (sorry that's an insult to toads) ... :thumbdown::(:(:(:( my first reaction was to eat, give up diets but now building up to removing this hideous thing and going home to sulk, this doesn't flatter or flatten it accentuates and shows me in stark clarity, what I don't want to see: the size of my stomach and that indeed I look massively pregnant! I am not, so who was I kidding thinking I had lost any weight, it's not looking like it. No wonder I usually only shop online, hate buying clothes these days, hate these Changing rooms, ugly mirrors, this hideous slip thing and my huge bloated stomach waaaa!!!!! Fed up, fed up.

Think I need to go drastic as my stupid diet clearly isn't working.

But currently just need to work on sorting out my negative thoughts and stop being an idiot xxx

And if you ever go to Mark's don't bother, see below most hideous slip ever made, not flattering at all, didn't hide a thing, just exposed everything it should hide!!! Fail ......:banghead::what::

Ps ten days to my period so must be entering the neurotic zone :eek:

Pps probably best not to read my rant, feeling like what's the point....:( don't want to go to the wedding, don't want anyone to see me, I will go of course, just throwing my toys out the pram. Urgh. Just need to sort myself out and stop feeling sorry for myself. My immediate thoughts are I am not going out, not eating, not going to work, cutting if off, but I know that's not going to work and isn't the answer, so annoyed with myself as I only have myself to blame, then think I would never dream of thinking this about someone else or being so unsupportive, so why am I so hard on myself.

I feel so bloated...

This slip though gets 54 five star reviews so must be me, not the slip.

Ok sorry for this rant, will come back later when I am not being mental anymore, x :what:

vvv Jeremy Fisher and me, twins

:whoopass:
Right now we got that over......You are not exactly Betsy Bunter there girly

If someone else put that picture on you would never be that unkind to them so why do it to yourself?

You are working hard to get the body you want so be proud of that!

We love you Igg, so cut yourself some slack.....

GREAT LEGS BTW

Thank you honey, I lost the plot big time. I have recovered now, losing weight is hard...:eek:
Thanks for your support. It means a lot. And your right I wouldn't think it of others I don't know why I am so mean to myself, although much better than I used to be :) My husband hates me talking about my weight, because I used to be really obsessive, and I work with all men. So this feels like a place I could let loose. Bit embarrassed now :eek:

Don't be so silly.... if you can't rant here where can you rant :pcwhack:

It's good to get it out... just once it's out don't let it back in :D

Right you... Stiff talking too coming up... Chuck the bloody spandex idea in the bin. Ul feel uncomfortable in it all day anyway. Wear something comfortable. Forget what you look like (for now) aim for feeling good. Don't aim for 'looking good' just yet. You've got to feel good first. Enjoy the wedding. I went to a wedding in aug. usual story... Put in loads weight, dress didn't fit. Had to get new one. Forced myself to go and enjoy it, regardless if how I looked. I made sure I counted my blessings... Good friends there, great family, staying in gorgeous hotel, blah blah. I really enjoyed it because I blocked out fact that I was the fattest I've been in 6 years. Wasn't going to let that ruin my experience. I had a ball. Even when I look at the photos I accept that I looked like a beach ball, OS I wore a cheap dress from Asda!

I know you'll have calmed by now and thinking more positively!

On another nite, I went to gym thus morning before work. Only 30min cardio, 10 weights! Still did it tho :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

That's a brilliant way to look at it :D

I need to STAY positive!!

Thank you again and glad you had a good positive day, just read your diary :thumbup:xxx

Our fatness is a temporary measure. We will triumph!

P.S you're half my size mrs. I've got about 1.5-2st to get to your size. So bear in mind that I'd love to have your body size and shape and I know that there's loads of people who'd love to have my body size and shape. Love the skin ur in! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

MORNING LOVELY!!!!!

guess who is wide awake? Gym again I suppose! Decided I'm going to go lots of mornings do that the morning crowd can literally see me fade away in front if their eyes. Be dropping the dress sizes and they'll be like 'Wow! You got a fat twin sister?' Ok, I exaggerate! But they won't be looking at me thinking 'there goes the chunky monkey on the treadmill, bless her for trying!'

Hope you have a great day honeybun. Get some abs done!

X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi honey, I know, I know, I was struggling big time yesterday, and that incident sent me into a massive tail spin of negativity!!
I felt like all my efforts had been for zip, and I felt like giving up, I felt gutted and frustrated and all the negative thoughts I fight to keep out came flooding in, I have been more hungry the last two days, might be the exercise, also bit of a funny stomach and feeling super bloated. I just went over the edge and acted like a twit. :eek:

My mantra for the last five years has been to try to love and appreciate myself and my body as I know I can be my own worst enemy. Also I have to work to be positive.

I have to weigh myself this morning, currently that thought doesn't bother me, fingers crossed....

Hope your winning, I am getting up in a minute to cycle and watch junk tv ;)

I really do apologise about my rant xxx

MORNING LOVELY!!!!!

guess who is wide awake? Gym again I suppose! Decided I'm going to go lots of mornings do that the morning crowd can literally see me fade away in front if their eyes. Be dropping the dress sizes and they'll be like 'Wow! You got a fat twin sister?' Ok, I exaggerate! But they won't be looking at me thinking 'there goes the chunky monkey on the treadmill, bless her for trying!'

Hope you have a great day honeybun. Get some abs done!

X

Hi Gorgeous :D

I was up early too, I reset my alarm for 530am so I can have my cat cuddles, some minimins, then get up exercise, have breakfast and get ready at a fairly leisurely pace, I hate rushing in the mornings!

Nice one with the gym girlfriend, we are keeping our pact. :) I prefer exercising in the morning too, it starts to feel so good after a while ;) and it gets it done for the day. The gym is nicer in the morning too, less hectic, no fighting for a machine. Haha!! Not that I go anymore but I was always a morning bird by preference. If busy at work it's easier to find an excuse for not doing it after work too.

So anyways, did 20 mins on the bike, abs a bit sore today so resting them.

Weighed and back to 11.3, not setting the world on fire but the right direction, whoop, whoop!!

Have a retirement dinner for someone I have worked with for 20 yrs tonight, so need to try to be good, then the wedding Friday, after that nothing to distract me for a while sooo hopefully will start to see more progress

Take care and have a good one xxxxxxx

Feel much better today after mini melt down :eek:

Food had been quite good:

Breakfast, alpen and soya light, two strong black coffees
Lunch, chicken breast and mixed salad with light dressing
Snack: two oatcakes, one light laughing cow

Tonight I have a retirement party and we are going to a Turkish restaurant, will attempt to avoid too much bread, hummus, hubba hubba....

Hiya chick! Don't worry about rant. That's what thus place is for. We all rant. It's natural!

Well done for the bike. Love watching TV whilst cycling. Must get turbo out garage. I used to watch big brother or shameless!

Know what u mean about abs! I did 45 minutes of weights at the gym thus morning. Trying to do different stuff to keep my body guessing!

Hope dinner goes well :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Dinner went to well especially when everyone started ordering shots for the whole table. Ended up in Soho and just made the last tube. Absolutely hanging, no exercise, and only just on my way to work, apparently the office is dead this morning, I wonder why!!@!##$@ :beer::beer::beer::eek:

Urgh, can't believe I have a wedding tomorrow!!!

Have a great day xxxxxx

Dinner went to well especially when everyone started ordering shots for the whole table. Ended up in Soho and just made the last tube. Absolutely hanging, no exercise, and only just on my way to work, apparently the office is dead this morning, I wonder why!!@!##$@ :beer::beer::beer::eek:

But what amazing weather, hope it's like this tomorrow too

Have a great day xxxxxx

But what amazing weather, hope it's like this tomorrow too

Have a great day xxxxxx

Wow must have been a heavy night..... not only are you seeing double....you are posting double too lol x

Haha exactly, it was a very heavy night, I seem to have turned into a rock n roll party animal lately :eek:

Thank god for pret, I had a chicken and bacon sandwich, and a fresh oj, not part of the plan I know but bloody gorgeous and cured my hangover, feel and look almost human again now ;)

Wedding tomorrow after that will be much stricter again.

Had sea bass for dinner last night which was delicious, then ruined it with a days worth of calories in booze! :thumbdown::eek:

Need some milk thistle I think haha xxx

Wish you the best Princess, going to hop over to your diary now xxx

Back