My little sisters progress

Yasmine

One last chance
Some of may know that I have a younger sis who is also doing LT, she was here on minimins but is too lazy to update LOL

I thought I would show you all how she's doing and to help motivate you all.

Now, Nasreen, that's her name, is 15 years old and weighed at an alarming 18st 5lbs.

She now weighs 12st 10lbs, that's over 5 stones she has lost!

Check her out!

Attachments

• Nasreen B4 after front.jpg
    Nasreen B4 after front.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Nasreen B4 after side.jpg
    Nasreen B4 after side.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 123
Ohhh wow! Your sister is doing brilliantly too! She looks great hun! Check you both out lookin all slim n everything :D xx

Flippin heck, she looks amazing. You two have done so well, you must both be dead chuffed with yourselves.

Huge WOW!!! Determination obviously runs in your family! Well done both of you!

oh wow!!! she's looking amazing! :)

how long has it taken her to lose that much weight? xx

Ohhh wow! Your sister is doing brilliantly too! She looks great hun! Check you both out lookin all slim n everything :D xx
LOL well, we motivate eachother. We have to :)

Flippin heck, she looks amazing. You two have done so well, you must both be dead chuffed with yourselves.

We are happy, she's a little worried though and not all that happy though. Because her stomache stretched so far, it's reduced but it still there and she's worried it wont go at all.

Huge WOW!!! Determination obviously runs in your family! Well done both of you!
LOL must do :D. Thanks Sara :hug99:

oh wow!!! she's looking amazing! :)

how long has it taken her to lose that much weight? xx
Doesn't she?! me and my parents are really pleased.

It's taken her 19 weeks, that's about 4 months 3 weeks I'd estimate.

Wow - what a difference.

Bet she's really chuffed and feels great.

Wow - what a difference.

Bet she's really chuffed and feels great.
She is happy, but at the same time she's not. Kinda not fulfilled if you catch my drift. She's upset about her tum. It's still there.

But I think she's doing amazingly, I'm trying to support her as much as possible.

Great photos she looks great and more her age on the second pic.

What if she did some sit ups, that might help get rid off her tum, I started at 18st 4lb and am now 12st 1lb and have done stomach crunches every day over the last couple of weeks ready for my hols and I can certainly see a difference. Hope this helps.

Jo x

What if she did some sit ups, that might help get rid off her tum, I started at 18st 4lb and am now 12st 1lb and have done stomach crunches every day over the last couple of weeks ready for my hols and I can certainly see a difference. Hope this helps.

Good advice :) I'll be trying this too, I wanna get rid of my belly :D

I have to say I'm full of admiration for a 15 year old sticking to this! She must come under extra peer pressure at school etc. She's amazing! x

Oh wow, u tell ur sister that she has done fantastic!!!
I had a friend who was severly bullied at school for being over weight and she lost the weight (through diet and excercise) and has never looked back, she says it was the best thing that she has ever done!
Maybe now she is slimmer and has more energy,it may be a good time to find an activity or sport which she enjoys, maybe something fun like ice-skating as it really makes u sweat but its soooooo fun, add some daily sit-ups maybe some 1st thing in the moning before getting out of bed as ive heard that the bed is good support for ur back and then some more last thing at night, anyway, wish her all the luck and happiness, she will get there one way or another!!!! xxx

Pass on my congrats to Nasreen wont you. She's done so well and looks great. It's lovely that her big sister is there to support her on her journey, she's very lucky. Tell her to keep up the good work, she's doing great!

tell your sister she is amazing and beautiful

Congratulations to your Sister, she is looking fabulous. What a great achievement for a young girl, well done to her.

Great photos she looks great and more her age on the second pic.

Jo x
Yeah I know she has to do some tummy crunches, trouble is, she's lazy.

I have to say I'm full of admiration for a 15 year old sticking to this! She must come under extra peer pressure at school etc. She's amazing! x
A lot of people in school are beginning to notice, and it's great that they are. Especially the dick heads who bullied her, they're noticing it too

Back