My LLC has quit!

Deb G

Silver Member
I'm in Week 8/9 at the moment, and got a call on Saturday from my LLC to say she has quit! :mad: Luckily I had stockpiled my bars and hot chocs (cos I live a long way away and was only weighing every couple of weeks anyway) so I will be fine for LL food - but its a bit of a pain!! Need my last recipe book (will check if it is online in the Management Section).

Luckily, I feel like I am doing fine, but if I wasn't, it wouldn't be very good! Apparently she gave them 3 months notice, but they revoked her licence immediately so she can't do anything! The next nearest LLCs are even further away, and I don't fancy traipsing up and down the country!!

So.....I'm on my own for the last 4 weeks. I should be fine!:rolleyes:

arrrhh hun thats a bit pants but im sure ull do it.

can u not cal when off the other LLc and tell them whats happened and see if they ll post the last book out or call ur old LLC and ask her for it im would have thought they would have give it to u.

good luck hun keep us updated xx

Sorry to hear that your LLC has packed in.

Have a look on the cambridge site and maybe go over to cambridge to finish your journey. I know you dont get the group counselling, but us counsellors are pretty nice bunch. lol

I'm in RTM - so done all the counselling etc and doing well with the reintroduction of food. Just downloaded the recipes from the Management part of the site, and got enough packs to last. Just annoying that I've lost that support (even though I wasn't using it - just nice to know it was there) but THANK GOD it was now and not earlier in the proceedings!!

We certainly do - up to my eyes in it at the moment due to the Academy thing - but will try to pop in.

thats a shame for all those still in foundation/ development!
I have every confidence you will be fine anyways deb :) x

Back