My LT experience

Ha thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to see that people are enjoying my "blog" more like ramblings. The name derives from the fact that i love ketchup - heinz ketchup only. Ok im starting to visualise dunking chips into it...gotta stop.

I have to say i've been using this forum for encouragement myself. The times when i feel hungry or not motivated i pop on and read some - after about 30mins to an hour of browsing the hunger has gone. What also gives me encouragement is that my gf has repeatedly said that i'm looking skinny. Its like i feed of the complements which makes me feel full...sad i know.

I look at people's signatures like yourself and think "cricky how the hell do these people do it for so many weeks". Im now on day 1 of week 3 and the weeks do tick by. I'm taking one day at a time.

Bubz, I'm glad you're motivated and you've motivated me more by saying you're keeping an eye on my forum thread.

why dont you take a look at our dairies as well and take motivation from those :) your doing great btw. try to drink as much as you can during the day as that will help with hunger pangs and stick with it. how long are you hoping to be on lipotrim for?

h x

What I've learned so far:
1) drink water - I really struggle with this. I was never a big liquid drinker in the first place. The more water - the less hungry you are
2) knuckle down and fight your way through those first 5 days. For me it was easily 5 days until i was definitely in ketosis.
3) keep busy during times when you would normally have food - lunch time, dinner time.
4) use this forum as a crutch to get you through shitty times.
5) this is a controversial one ( not fully test yet ). If you're going to cheat have meat and only meat/fish. This will keep you in ketosis but slow your weight loss ( i think ) see above threads on what I ate and still lost weight. Hoping it wasn't a fluke or a glitch in the matrix. If you're managing to not eat food don't use this as an excuse to eat! I know what you fatties are like ( I'm one ) lol

lol yeah I am one of these people that if I cheat i'll end up cheating in a bad way i.e. eating carbs ahaha so for me, gladly i'm one of those all or nothing types when it comes to this diet, cheating just leaves me with guilt. In terms of goals, i've said to myself I want to do this for the next 8-12 weeks (god willing) but definately I started off at 18st and dropped to 16st and that was in 6 weeks or so, mate it was such a nice feeling and I remember like there rwere killer cravings but I just kept pushing and I have managed to keep the weight off... and the amazing thing is that even though when I came off and ate for like 2 months... my eating habits changed. no longer was I one of those slobs that ate burgers and chips 247, i noticed i wasn't binge eating anymore, i naturally started eating less chocolate and snacks etc I think this diet really does help you to change your perception on food. It must be nice to hear your partner notice your loss, and keep it up - we're all here to support each other and when I read your first post I swear it felt as if i was writing it and talking to myself! I could completely put myself in your shoes so keep up the good work and don't worry once you get to week 4 you will have conquered the hardest period, after that it's all just habit! Gladly I have a really busy job so i don't even have time for lunch lol and with travelling etc by the time I get home I have my final shake and then its bed time, so definately keep yourself as busy as you can and the time will fly!

Back