My mad fat diary!

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
Just popping by to start a diary before I join class on Saturday I need somewhere to write how I'm feeling and how I'm getting on I've joined Ww and sw many times before I'm seriously hoping this will be the last time!

I'm Kelly I'm 32 I've been with Andy for 12 yrs this year and we have a 2an half year old little boy/devil! I work full time in an operating theatre I've suffered with depression for god knows how many yrs and was diagnosed with clinical depression about 5/6 yrs ago after having charlie I also got post natal depression :-( so no more babies for me :-( well that's ne in a nutshell! Hope to chat to you all soon xxx

Hiya hun, I'm not on Exante I'm on slimming world put thought I'd say Hi. I've struggled with depression for years too x

Hi Kelly :wavey:

Wising you all the best of luck with Weight Watchers this time around! I feel that the ProPoints system is a lot better than the old plan! I am thinking of starting a diary myself Ive been on ww for 8 weeks and have found this week quite tough but I joined miniminis the other day and the support and information here is fantastic! Its great to be able to chat to people that are on a weight loss plan too (I know my partner is at his witts end with me going on about points etc haha)

But anyway best of luck :D

Hi girls and thanks for dropping in joined on saturday and weighed in at 16.3 an half! Finding it ok so far depression has kicked in big time! So off to the drs I go tomorrow was out for Mother's Day yesterday and drank quite a lot of wine I never ate all day so just going to write off weeklies for this week! Hope your doing well! Xxx

I can't believe I haven't slept all night! I finally fell asleep around 6am and got up around 9! Today I shall be mostly zombified!

Breakfast was cornflakes and a cuppa will update as I go xx

At a soft lay centre with little man he's loving it he is just so more confident from last time we were here he's off like a shot so funny to watch we're thinking of going for some lunch in a little while no idea where to go though! Any suggestions? And loo wish pp meals in wether spoons or anywhere like that? Xx

So we've decided on nando's only been once before and wasn't that keen as they gave me spicey chicken instead of plane I nearly cried with the spices! So butterfly chicken 8pp and fries 9 pp xx

image-3622617234.jpg

Charlie and daddy on the slide! Xx

Only had half the chicken and less than half the chips! So I've saved myself some points! Go me! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in this morning was -2lb! Happy with that as I drank my weight in wine on Mother's Day and thurs an Friday I munched naughty things! Back to 100% today diet coke chicken for tea! Mmmm xx

Hi ya Hun I thought I'd just say a hi and a well Done on your first week. I've stated my 3rd week this week :). Hope you r enjoying it xxx

Hi ya Hun I thought I'd just say a hi and a well Done on your first week. I've stated my 3rd week this week :). Hope you r enjoying it xxx

Thanks hun! I was but I've gone completely off the rails! Munched my way through the cupboards this morning I just feel so Hungary! Will jump back on the wagon tomorrow now :-( hope your doing well xx

Bless ya Hun it's hard but you will do it I no you can :).

Ummm first lost 3lb this week put on 1lb unsure y as been %100 lol.

Have a bad day today and tomorrow is another day :) xx

Bless ya Hun it's hard but you will do it I no you can :).

Ummm first lost 3lb this week put on 1lb unsure y as been %100 lol.

Have a bad day today and tomorrow is another day :) xx

That's I'd are you due totm? Maybe you'll have a Huge loss next week? X

How's things Going for you Hun? And I think last week was just totm but will find out tomorrow lol xx

How's things Going for you Hun? And I think last week was just totm but will find out tomorrow lol xx

Ah not too good Hun, stupid depression and I missed my class yesterday! Been a little up the wall me and the oh are having probs but hey ho maybe the heartbreak diet will do me the world of good! Hope you have a fab result tomorrow chick xxx

Bless ya Hun. Hope this week will be better for you Hun.

I lost 4lb this week so I'm happy with that.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you r well tho xxx

Bless ya Hun. Hope this week will be better for you Hun.

I lost 4lb this week so I'm happy with that.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you r well tho xxx

Wow well done! Back to it tomorrow just booked a week in lanzarote woop aiming to be a stone and half lighter by then! So bike ride tomorrow and back the gym on wed xxx

Bless ya I no you can do it :). I went to the gym today really enjoyed it back Wednesday :). And thank you Hun need to lose what I can by July got the meet my dads family for the first time lol xxx

Back