My Mad Fat Diary

Good grief felt crappy yesterday and ate nothing well i have certainly made up for it today went for family get together at nans and ate all the wrong things my heart really hasnt been in it this week compared to my first week last time so whatever scales are tommorow im guna next week as my propa fresh start hated not having lots of superfree stuff in and its thrown me so will expect a gain but my heads in the game 100% tommorow hope everyones ok and done better than me haha xxxx

Thankyou a bit embarrasing really haha got a bit of an upset tummy now been sick and still feel queasy but girls have had it this week so itll be that fingers crossed alls well tommorow im on plan either way dread to think what scales will say xxx

Feel miles better today my weight today is 13 stone 3 and a half pounds so lost a little bit but i know why fresh start today with lots of superfree food its that time of the month but hoping it affect that much taking this as my first week 100% now

Sorry only just had chance to get on leah well done. !!! You've made a start. That's great. Carry on your good work. Don't reward your self worth food for doing so well. I think we are all guilt of this Sometimes.
How you feeling this morning. Have the girls gone back to school after half term today? X

Hiya luv im taking this week as my first week got back into swing of things but wasnt 100% totally focused now its ohs 30th birthday next saturday so will think about that and plan next week. Yeah girls went back to school today there excited because theyve got a trip on wednesday bless them hows your day been lovely xxx

My day had been busy. Drove over to Lincoln this morning after taking girls to school. Got back at 12.30. Husband had a shower. Nipped to tesco. Had lunch then time to pick girls up. Sometimes the day just flies by. .
Where are they going on their trip somewhere local?

The days do fly by sometimes there going to the deep there so excited ohs just gone to work hate him been on nights its so lonely he only went 20 minutes ago roll on saturday when hes off guna watch telly and hopefully feel tired soon nite luv xxx

The days do fly by sometimes there going to the deep there so excited ohs just gone to work hate him been on nights its so lonely he only went 20 minutes ago roll on saturday when hes off guna watch telly and hopefully feel tired soon nite luv xxx

Mark and I went there a few years ago. Great place they will really enjoy it. X

I like Mark working nights. But then again most of the time he leaves around 5 in the afternoon. And gets home about 5.30 am ish. Then sleeps till about 11 ish. He really doesn't need much sleep.
So I get time with just me and my girls in the evening I normally go up to bed when they do at ten and i read. Then I can get house work done in the morning. Then spend time with Mark when he's up. It works out great for me. Making it nice I get quality time with him and them alone.
Do you have anything you like to do once he's gone to work and they girls are in bed. X x catch up later. House work calling lol x x

There long shifts waynes doesnt start while ten and finishes at 6 i just dont like being in house on my own i get used to it by end of week but then its another 2 weeks till he does it again and then i hate it again lol. I tend.to just read or watch telly but struggle to sleep properly when hes not here. I sound like a right wimp lol. Girls just been to my mums for pancakes are you having any ive never liked them xxx

Back