My March food diary :)

Mmmm! Good for a week! Lol

8th March 2011

Weigh in today - lost 1lb - not bad, thought it might've been more but it's still coming off!

Breakfast
Banana, orange, weetabix and 250ml semi skimmed milk ( hea 1 & heb1)

Lunch
Spaghetti hoops and 2 scan bran topped with 2 x laughing cow light triangles and cherry tomatoes. (3 syns)

Dinner
SW Chilli con quorn(!) (quorn, onion, garlic, red chilli, carrot, red pepper, vegetable stock, tinned tomatoes, cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne & crushed chillies). Served with boiled rice, some doritos and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. I ate nearly the rest of the packet of doritos after dinner! (hea 2 and about 7.5 syns)

Snacks
Grapes
2 x strawberries, 2 x jelly dummies. Cannot get on sw website but I'm going to syn these at 12 syns.

Total syns for day: 22.5 syns - eeek... But I rarely count tuesday night syns so this could make all the difference this week!! Lol

Ro1s1n said:
And forgot my tea (3 cups) dash of milk @ 0.5 syns each = 1.5 syns

24 syns for day....

Hi there!

I was wondering wI use the minimins IPhone app

Kankles said:
Hi there!

I was wondering wI use the minimins IPhone app

Hey, was that if I use minimins iPhone app? If so, yes I do... And it's quite limiting on what you can do so was thinking I might start using the website just... I just have to find my log-in details... Again!!!

9th march 2011

Green day

Breakfast
2 x weetabix & 200ml semi-skimmed milk (part of hea1 and heb1)

Lunch
2 boiled eggs, 1 slice wholemeal toast with laughing cow light triangle (heb 2 & 1.5 syns)

Dinner
Rest of last night's chilli, added some mushrooms and passata before reheating. Served with baked potatoes, used 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to coat them before putting into the oven (3 syns) sprinkled 28g grated cheddar cheese on top (hea 2)

Snacks
Toffee mullerlight
Banana
Punnet of strawberries
Curly wurly (6 syns)
Tea (used rest of hea1 allowance)

Total syns for day: 10.5 syns

Where did the 1.5 syns come from at lunchtime? x

lolacola said:
Where did the 1.5 syns come from at lunchtime? x

:( my laughing cow triangle as I had to syn it cos I had my second hea at dinner ( grated cheddar over chilli) I thought I'd be able to just restrict it a little but when I was measuring it out, I just had to have it all!!

Oh I see! Your dinner sounds yum - that's one of my favourite dinners! Can't wait til the weekend so I can have my Chilli con Quorn :D

10th March 2011

Green day

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk ( hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Spaghetti hoops & 2 x scan bran with a triangle of laughing cow light on each (hea 2 & heb 2)

Dinner
Sw chips and quorn sausages, peas and carrots and beetroot. 2 tbsp ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks
Banana
Apple
Cherry muller light
4 tea with milk from hea allowance
Curly wurly (6 sys)
And a crisp - just the one so I'm not gonna count it!!

Total syns for day: 8 syns

Friday 11th march 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
2x weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk, tsp agave nectar hea 1 & heb 1 & half syn

Lunch
Beans - was in a rush!

Dinner
Takeaway :) Vegetable rogan Josh - 6.5 syns, boiled rice, half peshwari naan - 12.5 syns, glass 200ml semi skimmed milk - hea 2

Snacks
Banana, grapes, strawberry muller light, 3 cups tea with milk (using rest of hea allowances)

Total syns for day: 19.5 syns

Saturday 12th March 2011

Green Day
Breakfast
2 weetabix with 200ml milk (hea 1 & heb 1) with tsp agave nectar (0.5 syn)

Lunch
Punnet(?) of grapes
Spaghetti hoops

Dinner
Sw chips, quorn burger with Cajun spice topped with frylighted onion & melted cheese (hea 2) in a 57g wholemeal bap (heb 2) (2 tbsp ketchup - 2 syns)

Snacks
Plum
Banana
Orange
Bag of bacon fries (6 syns)
Curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns for day: 14.5 syns

Sunday 13th march 2011

Green day

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Bacon fries :( (6 syns)
Cherry muller light

Dinner
Mashed potato (with tsp lurpak lighter - 1.5 syns), 3 quorn sausages, steamed baby sweetcorn, asparagus tips, brussel sprouts and a small (ish) portion of carrots, red pepper, red onion, potatoes & mushroom roasted in frylight. 2 Tbsp ketchup (2 syns)

Dessert
2 x hot alpen light bars (choc & fudge) with 2 x cadburys light chocolate mousses (heb 2 & 6 syns)

Snacks
3 x tea with milk (hea 2)
Carrot sticks

Total syns for day: 15.5 syns

Emmaline said:
Good progress Roisin.
Hope you have a good WI result this week....:)

Thanks Emmaline :) btw I got your friend request but need to go online and accept you - I'm always using the iPod instead as it logs you in directly instead of taking those extra 2 minutes when using the Internet! I'll try now actually! :)

Monday 14th March 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semiskimmed milk ( hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Superspicy, superspeed, superfree tomato soup (2 tins tomatoes, 500ml passata, 2 carrots, 2 onions, 2 garlic clove, tbsp balsamic vinegar, tbsp Worcester sauce, 1/4 tsp chilli flakes - courtesy of Tinsel81)
2 x scan bran with 2 x laughing cow light triangles. (1/2 heb 2 & 1/2 hea 2)

Dinner
Sw chilli con quorn (made this last week, but had no kidney beans so it just wasn't the same!). Quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, 2 red chillies, red pepper, onion, garlic, various spices) served with boiled rice, 1/2 bag doritos. (5 syns) Sprinkled with cheddar cheese (rest of hea 2)

Snacks
1/2 punnet strawberries, 1/2 punnet blackberries, banana. Curly wurly, (6 syns), 1 x chocolate & fudge alpen light bar (rest of heb2)
3 x tea with milk using rest of hea 1

Total syns for day: 11 syns

Tuesday 15th March 2011

Green day ( and weigh in day too!!! Pound off :))

Breakfast
2 alpen light bars (heb 1)
Banana

Mid morning snack
Half scone with half portion butter and half portion jam. Was with client and couldn't resist... They were warm!! (estimating 7 syns using green book)

Lunch
Still with client so still not on best behaviour! Had vegetable enchiladas with chips (eeeeek!!) I've synned this at 31.5 syns using the take-away section of my green book. There was some melted cheese as well on it so I'll call this my hea 1.

Dinner
Rest of sw chilli con quorn with wedges - can't move right now!

Snacks
Very bad today... Twix (14 syns), 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns), apple. 4 cups tea using semiskimmed milk (hea 2)

Total syns for day: scared to count!!..............................58 syns

Here's my line that I've drawn under today!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrows a new day.... On the plus side, I stayed away from haribo gold bears... Reduced to 50p for a big bag... I had to literally drag myself away from the shelf!

OMG you stayed away from the Haribo- good on you. I would never have been able to do that!! Just looking through your food diaries I could easily do that for a week or two although I would prob eat a bit more as Im a starvo. If you could send me some of your recipes (amounts and the like). :jelous::D

Back