My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard :)

ykciv1985

Last week was my first week on Slim Fast and I lost 1lb!!

However I still have 15lbs left to lose, hopefully keeping a diary on here will keep me motivated!!

I'm not doing Saturday nights or Sundays (but will be eating as healthily as possible) so 1lb a week loss will make me a happy bunny :)

so far today:

apple
vanilla shake
clemintine
banana shake

Dinner tonight will will be 1 fajita wrap (no cheese or sour cream!!) and loads of salad - maybe a mini chocolate bar (broughT a large varietY pack of mars chocs under 100cals - cheaper than Slim Fast bars!)

So far so good xxx

Good Luck hun, I find keeping a diary so helpful xx

good luck! i love the title of your thread hahaha!

good thinking on the mars bar front! im sure ALOT yummier than SF bars!

Fajitas sound yum!

enjoy xxx

The bag has Mars bars, Malteasers, Milky ways, Twix's, Magic stars and Skittles in it! They do look tiny though hehe :) Hopefully I will stop at just one xx

hope you stuck to your guns and only went for one! atm im REALLY craving a malteaster bunny! i LOVE these and seen as its no where near easter they are everywhere!! do not understand supermarkets! Xmas and New Year done so they get allt he easter eggs out! madness.

i may have to check the calorie content and have this today as one of my snacks!!! yummmmmmmmm xx

On my goodness I LOVE the Malteasers bunnys...and there are cadburys cream eggs next to EVERY till in EVERY shop!! If you have a lower cal dinner you can work it is as your pud, guilt free yumminess :)

Amazingly I didn't end up having any chocolate last night or fajitas!! :( The evening got a bit hectic so I had a bowl of Special k which put me under for the day :) woop!

today so far

Clemintime
Frozen rasberrys (snack) blitzed into strawberry shake
mini choc twix
vanilla shake

Dinner (hopefully) will be a fajita and salad.

Weirdy when I started Slim Fast I was really quite hungry but I must have adjusted to it now because I haven't noticed that i am at all the last few days xx

i know!!! Easter is ages away but there is chocolate everywhere! i am definitly having a Malteaster bunny today! i weighed in this morn so figure this is the best day to have something naughty as its a week till my next weigh in! lol! i think they are 170cals. AND yesterday i only had two snacks so was under in my cals anyway. PERFECT! i lost 3.5lbs this week so thats 7.5lbs in total! just over half a stone yay!

Think im going to have some pasta and garlic bread tonight! xxx

Yesterday

2 x clemintines
vanilla shake
mini malteaser pack (<100cals)
another mini malteaser pack - opps :S (<100 cals)
Banana shake
Chicken breast stuffed with philly light, a little mash potatoe and veggies

So all was going well untill ....boyfiend was all mopey so I said i'd make him peanut butter M&M cookies to cheer him up (thinking that I would have will power of steel). However I did not have will power of steel and saw off two cookies , plus some 'tasteing dough' boo!

Even worse this morning I had another one too! So I have banned todays snacks except for a clemintine (I have sent my boyfriend into work with the remainding offending cookies)

today so far

small cookie
banana shake
clemintine
chocolate shake

Unsure whats for tea tonight maybe something extra god to 'pull it back' before I weigh tomorrow - eak!

xxx

i have to say the peanut butter M&M cookies sound Amazing!!! and tbh i would frown upon you more had you not eaten them! lol! but well done for sending the rest of them to work with him!

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! x

Today was weigh day and I lost 2lbs!! Which puts me at 9st13lbs...still quite far from target but I can see my goal number (with its 13 freinds) so that has out a smile on my face today.

Last night for dinner I had (all Co-op premade heat and eat types) Smoked haddock in a creamy white wine and cheddar sauce 1/2 pack at 250 calories. Sweet potatoe and sweed mash at 120cals 1/2 pack and some microwave veggies 65cals.

today so far:
2 x clemintines
Rasberry shake (nicer than the strawberry in my opinion)
Small < 100cal twix
Caramel shake (yum)

Dinner will either be 1/2 a pizza (350 calories) and salad or tuna jacket potatoe and salad....maybe a mini packet od malteasers too :D

Lasts nights dinner turned into a large bowl of Special k and a mini bag of Malteasers (eaten all the malteaser bags now :() as my boyfriend decided on some chicken kebab and cheesey chips - yuck!

Tonight hes not back untill late so think i'm gonna get one of the 'innocent pots' i've been eyeing up and maybe a Solaro (99cals) for pud.

Tomorrow might be tricky i'm weirdly doing this Wedding photo shoot, so i get my hair and makeup done and get to wear a 40's style wedding dress and veil etc its set in a bautiful michelin star hote,l but its 9-4 so I guessing they are going to feed us....I think i'll have a shake in my bag and its they offer me delishious mitchilin stared food i'll just give in ;) Then again if they offer us soggy cucumber sandwiches and sausage rolls i'll have my shake :)

So far today:
apple
caranmel shake

Nope yesterday was soggy cheese sandwiches and value pastries.. even though Sundays are tecnically my 'off day' I decided that they just wern't yummy enough to be worth it! Had a shake for breakfast and a few carrot sticks and hummous and a couple of jelly babies during the shoot. My will power was somewhat fueled by my being the only one who wasn't a tiny 8-10 :( never mind!

Dinner was 1/2 a pizza 350 cals
Homemake frylight chips (200 cal approx)
and ketchup - quite a bit :S

But all in all pretty good considering I was expecting a compleat blow out :)

Today so far:

2x clemintines
Caramel shake
Special k mini breaks (99 cals)
1 scoop caramel 1 scoop banana shake - yum yum yum!

Thank you RugbyKirsty87 for the tip!! xx

Sounds like your doing well hun! and congrats for getting into the 9's!!!! i love getting into another weight bracket! makes you feel like your getting somewhere doesnt it!!!

im sooooo getting this caramel shake!!! im thinking its gonna be yummy! also im jumping on the jelly bandwagon for sure!!! yummy!

hope you have a gd rest of the week! weigh in on Wed morn for me. . . cant wait!

Em x x x

Good luck for your weigh in today Em :0)

yesterday looked like

Orange
rasberry crush shake
snack a jacks
banana shake
Dinner was amazing a Tesco's 'simply cook' paella 1/2 pack 400 cals and it was lush tasted like ALOT more calories to me :)

Today so far has been

Orange
caramel and vanilla shake
Special K mini breaks (99cals) x 2...ooops

lunch will be caramel and banana shake :)
dinner will be either a bowl of cereal -as we're off to zi movies or maybe a Pizza ezpress 500cal Leggeara pizza if we have time :)

Going to have to weight tomorrow this week instead of Friday because I've got Fri/Sat off work and won't be able to get to a boots - hoping to still have lost even though I don't know if i feel like i have :S xx

hello!!

i had my weigh in :)! i've lost 1lb. quite happy considering i went out for dinner on fri night, went to an all you can eat buffet on sat night (and i ate all i could lol) and then wasnt on plan on sunday!! so yer really happy. Going to start going to the gym on saturday - all being well with my horrible cold!! grr!

ooooo paella sounds lush! i may have to try that! i have sausages and mash and peas for my din tonight . . . tesco light choices ready meal! yummy!!

good luck for you weigh in tomorrow!!!

let me know how you do :) x x x

Well done 1lb off and it sounds like you still had lovely time :) I like how flexiable Slim Fast is! As long as you get back on it when you can it seems to really work.

I'm going to be really happy if I lose tomorrow i'm on my * week and usally I don't lose that week but we shall see! :S

Yeah I definatelly recomend it! Going to have friends round in a couple of weeks for dinner and drink, I think i'll make them that because they would never guess I was on a diet plus there are still a few calories left for a couple of glasses of vino :D xx

yes it was my * week too!! so v pleased all things considering!!!

oooo lovely, sounds like a perfect evening yummy! food and wine xxx

Weighed a day early and * week and and 1lb off!! *woop woop* :D

so far today:

Apple
Banana shake
Special K mini breaks
caramel shake

prolly going to have a nice tandori chicken heat and eat thing i brought with rice (500 cals ish including rice) for tea - yum yum

Last night ended up going to Weatherspoons they had two meals for £6.99 I had the sweet chilli noodles and they were only about 350cals - double bargin in my book! :)

This wekkend and Friday are going to be tricky as we are going away with friends, I have got the premadeshakes and a couple of the meal bars at the ready and will try my best to do it, but we can only wait and see, even if I just manage to get away with one shake a day sure it will be better than not thinking about it at all and binging *crosses fingers* xxxx

oooo well done!!! yay!!! :D

ooo dinner sounds yummy . . . both tonights and last nights!!!!

Yes have the premade shakes at the ready! but dont not enjoy yourself. . . its only a weekend isnt it afterall! just i suppose like you said not blowing it all out but being sensible-ish :)! im off out for all you can eat chinese tomorrow night and i CANNOT wait!!! YUMMMMM! and tbh i know im not going to be "sensible" because how can you be sensible and eat chinese haha! but hey ho its one evening and i plan to go to the gym on saturday morning anyway :) so will balance itself out a bit!!

hope you have a nice time away! xxx

Well the weekend was a definate blow out!! But I had a shake as breakfast on the Friday, didn't really eat anything for lunch coz I get car sick (5hours in the car!)..then pizza and lots of wine in the evening :S Which made Saturday a general day of hungover filthy grazeing, crisps, dips, choccies, dinner was filled cheesy pasta and then more drinking. Sunday was hungover and travelling so I bearly ate like a slim fast bar (didn't know what to make of this, but that could have been the icksome state I was in) and an apple. So not sure how it will all pan out :S Was worth it though :)

Anyhoo Back on the bandwagon today:
orange
banana shake
going to have another banana shake for lucnch as this mornings one was sooooooooooooooooo good :)
Dinner will be mexican chicken with homemade wedges

brough a pack of caramel rocky bars (101 calories, so might have that as a afternoon snack)

Also to report I felt much slinkier when we went out while I was away, this may be in my head but hey-ho I enjoyed it :) xxx

Back