My mind is right!!!

CandyNotWhale

Day 1

I want today to be like everyday on this diet it's Day 1 but all the optimism and all my hopes are pushing me haven't thought about food once had macdonalds in my presence and didn't batter an eye lid I'm two shakes down just soup to have when I get in from work and I'm actually excited about it

My reoccurring phrase for week one is 'this time next week I'll be a few lbs lighter'

How many I don't know yet but that not knowing is almost nostalgic!!!!! Lol xxxxx

Hey babe,

Well done!!!!! Your doing brilliant so far!! Keep the mind frame you have now and you'll pass day 4 and 5 with no trouble at all!!
So proud of you for starting this again!! Your going too do just amazing on it!! Can't wait too see your losses at the weekend!!

Watch out Mexico, here come the skinny chicks :) xxxxx

Thank you hunni ...im doing well home time will be the testing part being so close to the kitchen but im ready

how u doing bestie??

xx

You'll be fine babe!!
Just keep positive thinking, once today is completed, you have your first 100% day in the bag!! That's amazing Cand!! I know you can do it babe!!

Im good babe, had my bar at 2 and will have my last shake at 6.30 then go upstairs! Feel knackered already!

Have you been drinking your water? Xxxx

Sounds like your'e doing great! I bet you will sail through it x

9th day and I'm a whole stone lighter!!!!!! Day 4 and 5 was an utter nightmare! The rage I had in me was no joke and every type of food was running thru my head but I'm 9 days solid and it seems to be so worth it I mean a whole stone with no exercise or strenious activity! Yes please!!!!

All that food I keep thinking is all that food I'm dribbling about will be there in 4weeks time when I unveil the new skinny me :)

Hope ur all having a fab start to the week!

Xxx

Well done my bestie :-D
SOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!! I knew you could do this!!
Here's too week 2 girlie!! Watch out Mexico, the skinny chicks are on the way!! Hahaha xxxxx

Thank u hunni!!!!! I swear I will never be over 13stone again and certainly not before Mexico!!!! We are doing hunni :) xxxx

CandyNotWhale said:
Thank u hunni!!!!! I swear I will never be over 13stone again and certainly not before Mexico!!!! We are doing hunni :) xxxx

Well done that is just amazing and with a holiday to look forward to is just the extra push ya need!!! And u are soooooooo right all the food ur thinking about will still be there at end of your journey and u will enjoy it sooooooooo much more
Keep up the great work here's to another weeks great loss on Saturday
Sharon xxx

therealbbe said:
Well done that is just amazing and with a holiday to look forward to is just the extra push ya need!!! And u are soooooooo right all the food ur thinking about will still be there at end of your journey and u will enjoy it sooooooooo much more
Keep up the great work here's to another weeks great loss on Saturday
Sharon xxx

Thank u so much Sharon !!!! :) xxxx

9th day and I'm a whole stone lighter!!!!!! Day 4 and 5 was an utter nightmare! The rage I had in me was no joke and every type of food was running thru my head but I'm 9 days solid and it seems to be so worth it I mean a whole stone with no exercise or strenious activity! Yes please!!!!

Aaaah well done hon!!!! I am on day 9 today and feel sooooo much better than those nasty first few days! :)

mrschatterbox said:
Aaaah well done hon!!!! I am on day 9 today and feel sooooo much better than those nasty first few days! :)

Well done for reaching the 9th day you've done fantastic!! I Completely hated the first few days I was narky delirious and completey dribbling for every bit of food lol xxx

Back