My mission to destroy my inner fat girl!!!

I am not surprised to report that I gained 1.5 this week. A wee bit miffed but what do I expect really when I had a few days off plan. Plus I weighed in the morning last week and I am only getting weighed now. But that's a line under it now. I am having the lasange for tea still but on the back of my gain I have decided to make Sw chips. I also had a rich tea at class taking my syns total to 13 syns no salad cream for me :( lol

Ok so I have been MIA for the past 4 days the internet has been down in work so it has been a nightmare trying to get on here. I am staying on plan mostly this week I did have a blip on Thursday. The girls in the office where all getting chips for lunch so of course I had to have some too lol!!! But i have been back on plan since then. Hopefully it won affect my weigh in on Monday. Monday is my last weigh in before I head off to Glasgow for the weekend on Friday. I have to try an have a plan of attack for that. As it will mostly entail lots of alcohol and great food!!

I am going to log my food religiously for the next few days on here as i would love to get my stone and half off for going to Glasgow 5.5lbs to go. So should be able to manage it!

Today i will have:
Breakfast: 2x eggs, 2 bacon, mushrooms and a mandrain
Lunch: King prawn salad
Dinner: smoked haddock and mixed veg

Last edited:
Hey starburst, you are doing really well! Dont worry about todays syns, you are within 15 there so its fine :). Congrats on your weight loss so far and keep up the good work!

Well i defo pushed the syns over last night. Ended up getting a last minute ticket to go to the ladyboys of Bangkok show. Which was awesome!!!! The girls/boys are gorgeous. The figures some of them have are amazing. Its hard to believe some of them were ever men at all. I had 3 corona at the show though it could of been worse i could of very easily had a few more than that. It was just nice to get an unexpected night out for a change. Will try and minimise the syns for today before weigh in tomorrow. I am going to the morning class tomorrow.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - 2x Eggs, mushrooms, 2x bacon medallions and HXB Wholemeal bread 1 slice
Lunch - King prawn salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and celery)
Dinner - Roast beef, Potatoes, Cabbage, Carrots, broccoli and 3 tsp of gravy granules (3 Syns)

Total syns: 3

Dont beat yourself up about yesterday, just use flexible syns and remember today is a new day :)

I lost 4.5 lbs this week was soooooooooooooooo super chuffed couldn't believe it. Cant believe how well I have done in 8 weeks. I finish work today until Tuesday!! As i am heading to Glasgow for the weekend. I am having a conflict in my head this week between the good diet angel and the bad diet devil lol. I really want to try and be good this week to keep semi on track. I really really dont want to undo all my hard work this weekend when i am away. It is so hard to try though cause i Keep thinking sure i am being bad at the weekend anyway lol. Its like damaged limitations though. I am so close to my xmas wish but i know i have this weekend then another weekend away in December too. My brain just hears weekend away and thinks time to forget the diet. HELP!!!!!

Congratulations on a brilliant loss!

Meh, I'm no good at helping with planning to be good on weekends. I struggle terribly trying to go out without getting spangled and using 2 x weeks worth of syns on booze. HOWEVER, I stay 100% on plan 6 days out of 7, that way I can sort of kid myself that I'm not doing too much damage! :rolleyes:.

Sorry, that wasn't much help was it? ;)

Woohoo today is my weekend away to Glasgow. Today is the reason I rejoined Sw. So I have to be proud that Ive lost almost a stone and a half for going. I know I will have a gain this week but I'm not gonna let that taint my weekend. As I know I have the knowledge and support of a wonderful consultant to get my gain back off and make my wish for Xmas.

Back on track from today. I am so glad to get back on plan I have ate and drank so much in the past few days that i feel ill and drained from it all. I tried to get everything on plan yesterday but it just never happened. I didn't even make it to group last night so i have no idea of my gain but hopefully i can make a dent in it for next week. Not really much planned this week that can get in the way of having a good week so hopefully I will be fine for next monday!!

Today I will have:
Breakfast - 2 mandarins and a shape yogurt
Lunch an apple and 3 ryvita HXB with low low cheese HXA and cucumber
Dinner - Chicken curry with rice

Back