'my mood'

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Anyone else actually find this a useful weight loss tool?
Yep. I know, I'm nuts...I did take it as a gimmick at first but now every time I come on I change my mood.
Often, it takes me a couple of minutes to work out what my mood is. When I've identified it, I almost always think 'aha!' It makes me realise what's bothering me and why instead of having that vague 'arrgh' feeling that always left me reaching for food!

you're right - i didn't realise that i changed mine each time but i do - and you do have a little think as you go through the options. I am quite cheerful tonight but i need to go and hide from my OH having his tea - smells divine!! I'm not hungry just wistful!!

'Not hungry just wistful' - it should be an option! Sure it would be the most commonly used!

there should also be a "jealous" just for those days when i wish i was eating but know i can't!! (hmm that would be most days then lol)

how about 'want to murder husband for his sarnie'...hmm...perhaps too long

or "could stab you for eating in front of me" - again, a bit long!!

I never set my 'mood' thing but now you mention it I might try it and see if it gives me some insight, thanks hun. I love this site cos there is always someone with something you haven't thought of!

I wonder if anyone has murdered their husband for a sarnie whilst on lipotrim??? I must admit that I have been very close to snatching a bacon sarnie a few times. Poor man has nooo idea how dangerous it could get x

lol!

hmmm, psychopathic, psychotic and plain murderous should also be options - are also short and snappy (bit like me lol)

ROFL I vote we email the moderators!

Have added a little something under my name : ) muahaha!

lmao -yeah -lets set up a petition! I vote for 'dangerous', 'explosive', constipated' or 'the keek is running outta me like an olympic sprinter'. Either one would be used by me :D

PMSL

Mmm, hormonal would be VERY useful!!!! And stroppy! I sometimes feel stroppy and need cheering up! Lol!

x

yes! lol

Back