Quorn fillets 5pp
2tbsp tom sauce 1pp

Choc snack a jack 2pp
Ww choc cookies 2pp
Crunchie 5pp

26/26
49/49

Last edited:
I've used all my weeklies....I wanted to use them all by Wednesday as I find it helps with the weight loss ( that's the plan anyway lol)

Ww

Breakfast- belvita biscuits 6pp

( after eating half a nectarine yesterday then seeing some really disgusting stuff I've gone off fruit forever *puke*)

Lunch- h/m veg soup 1pp
Ww bagel 4pp
30g soft cheese 1pp

Dinner- 2 hovis crumpets 7pp!!!
30g half fat cheese 3pp
Tomato......made a kinda pizza
Ww strawberry tart yogurt 1pp

Will have drained Tinned fruit tonight with ww custard 3pp

26/26
49/49

Last edited:
Ww

Breakfast- Belvita biscuits 6pp

Banana

Lunch- H/M veg soup 1pp
square wrap 4pp
Ww lemon tart yogurt 1pp

Dinner- Planning on making Mushroom chow mein

150g Fresh egg noodle- 6pp
stir fry veg- 0pp
chow mein sauce- 2pp for half the packet
Mushrooms-0pp

20/26 ( including dinner)
49/49

Last edited:
Hey, yeah they're 'ok' if you're in a rush and are filling if you add a piece if fruit too....I find them very more-ish though so could def eat more than 4 lol. X

I'm hungry!!! Even though I've just had a massive dinner.....to be honest I've been having a right hungry day and have so far managed to resist eating my way through the fridge!!
I have 6 points left for tonight which I'm not sure what to spend on.....poss chocolate. X

I've been really hungry this week too. Can't stop bloody eating lol!

Dare I ask what happened with the nectarine?! :yuk:

How're you finding WW? Good luck for WI.xx

cheekychinchilla said:
I've been really hungry this week too. Can't stop bloody eating lol!

Dare I ask what happened with the nectarine?! :yuk:

How're you finding WW? Good luck for WI.xx

Oh god it was vile! Basically I opened it up after spotting something discoloured and there was no stone just this gloopy mould stuff.....to be honest I didn't look at it for long!

I hate hungry days....makes it worse that its freezing outside and I suffer from bouts of depression which make me wanna just eat and eat lol x

Well its TOTM again which is making me feel like complete crap! Can't see todays food being good

Breakfast- Belvita biscuits 6pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch- strawberry cake 3pp
5 marshmallows 3pp
Monster munch 3pp
2 shortbread biscuits 6pp ??
Fudge 3pp

Dinner-

24/26
49/49

Having a horrid horrid day :(
And its weigh in tomorrow!!! ARrrrggghhhh

Last edited:
Weigh in.................lost 2lbs!!!!!! Yay!!!!
Only 3lbs away from target....although I may lower it to 8st 10, I will see how I feel when I get there.

Breakfast- 30g weetos 3pp
142ml semi skimmed 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch- h/m curried carrot soup 0pp
Ww petit pain 3pp

Dinner- really want mushroom chow mein again so....
Fresh egg noodles 6pp
Half sachet chow mein sauce 2pp
Lots of mushrooms 0pp
Stir fry veg 0pp

Ww strawberry desert 2pp
Snack a jacks 3pp
Ww cookies 2pp
Ww yogurt 1pp

24/26
0/49

Last edited:
BeckyT said:
Well done you! Are you going to stick with ww? x

Thank you. Yeah I'm sticking with ww....its been so much easier to eat what I want and also its cheaper on the food shopping...I was spending a fortune on sw.
How about you? You've been doing it for a few weeks now haven't you? X

Yeah, I'm on my 6th week now, it's absolutely flown by. I know that both diet plans work but I find that ww suits me better. Last night I had chicken Kiev, chips and beans. Don't get me wrong it wasn't a massive pile of chips but I know I could have had more and used my weeklies. That's the good thing about ww, you eat normally and don't feel like your missing out! x

Looks like you do great on WW - well done!

I can't do WW myself, it turns into a licence to eat crap for me hehe ;) I like the fact on SW I am forced to cook and can't just eat ready meals although I do miss how easy WW is when you eat out.

cheekychinchilla said:
YAY! Well done on the 2lb loss. Looks like WW is really working for you :D I have to say, I am tempted by WW but I'm incredibly lazy and really can't be a*sed learning a new diet ;) Really glad it's working for you tho :D

Thank you, it is a pain in the a** learning all the points for everything again but I figure I should get used to that soon lol. X

missy1978 said:
Looks like you do great on WW - well done!

I can't do WW myself, it turns into a licence to eat crap for me hehe ;) I like the fact on SW I am forced to cook and can't just eat ready meals although I do miss how easy WW is when you eat out.

It is hard sometimes to have something healthy when I know I can eat lots of chocolate but I'm forcing myself to use my points on proper food. I love how I can eat out now if I want... Both plans work but at this moment ww is fitting in with my life, I do love sw though x

Planning on having a nice lazy Sunday ( if the kids let me lol)

Breakfast- 2 kingsmill 50/50 thick bread 6pp
Chopped banana on top 0pp with a sprinkle of cinnamon 0pp

Lunch- h/m soup 0pp
Large boiled egg 3pp

Dinner- will be a great big roast!!

Quorn southern burger- 3pp
200g Roast potatoes- 4pp
Broccoli- 0pp
Green beans- 0pp
2,Yorkshire pud- 3pp
2 Stuffing ball- 3pp
4tsp Onion gravy granules-2pp

Bbq snack a jacks - 3pp
2 large boiled eggs 6pp???!

Banana 0pp

26/26 ( including roast)
12/49 ( my morning coffee)

Did 60 minutes of the ministry of sound High energy workout dvd! I was sweating buckets and could barely talk on some bits....thats gotta be good exercise!

Last edited:
Back