My Mostly Green diary!

A Southern Fried burger with a roast?! Are you insane?! :Na_Na_Na_Na: Lovely food today tho!

I've never done WW and my Sister does the old style plan. So I'd have to learn something completely new and I am incredibly lazy ;) Hopefully with my revised SW plan I'll keep losing. Not too far to go now :D

cheekychinchilla said:
A Southern Fried burger with a roast?! Are you insane?! :Na_Na_Na_Na: Lovely food today tho!

I've never done WW and my Sister does the old style plan. So I'd have to learn something completely new and I am incredibly lazy ;) Hopefully with my revised SW plan I'll keep losing. Not too far to go now :D

But I love them covered in gravy!! Lol. Also unsure what to have as a meat substitute....can't wait to eat my roast though.. I'm starvvvvving!!

I go through phases of ww and sw and I'm lucky that I have both sets of books here. X

Breakfast- 30g weetos 3pp
142ml semi skimmed 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch- ww veg soup 3pp
Ww pitta 3pp
Could not stomach my carrot soup again lol.
Apple 0pp
Small skinny latte from Costa 2pp

Dinner- Spinach and mushroom cannelloni - 10pp
Salad 0pp
125ml rose wine mixed with diet lemonade 3pp

Hope I've worked the points out properly..

110g cottage cheese 2pp
1 egg yolk 3pp
40g h/f cheese 3pp
Spinach 0pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Onion 0pp
Passata 0pp
Garlic 0pp

So 8 points for the mix....I had half of it with 4 cannelloni tubes (4pp) so 8 pp for my portion?? I've added 2 more points just incase.

26/26 including dinner
12/49

1hr exercise... High energy dvd.

Last edited:
If we're having a family roast we'll usually have the Quorn Roast. If it's just me I'll have a steak or a 'lamb' grill or sometimes the fillets :) Dunno how they all point on WW tho. Must admit, I'm intrigued by the Southern Fried burgers with gravy now. Might get some for Sunday ;)

Oooh Cannelloni! Was only saying to my Mum yday that I'm yet to make a SW lasagne or Cannelloni. I've only been doing it 3 years! :rolleyes:

Food for today

Breakfast- 30g weetos 3pp
142ml semi skimmed 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch- 2 potato waffles 6pp
2 quorn burgers 4pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Skinny latte 2pp
Ww cookies 2pp

Soup just isn't gonna work today, was up most of the night with my poorly girl and I could easily eat everything with carbs in right now.

Dinner- birdseye vege burger- 7pp
Chips 5pp

26/26
40/49 had a sundae so have taken it from my weeklies.

Plan on doing exercise again tonight...my muscles are aching today!

Last edited:
cheekychinchilla said:
If we're having a family roast we'll usually have the Quorn Roast. If it's just me I'll have a steak or a 'lamb' grill or sometimes the fillets :) Dunno how they all point on WW tho. Must admit, I'm intrigued by the Southern Fried burgers with gravy now. Might get some for Sunday ;)

Oooh Cannelloni! Was only saying to my Mum yday that I'm yet to make a SW lasagne or Cannelloni. I've only been doing it 3 years! :rolleyes:

Ooh yeah... Forgot about the lamb grills.. will have to buy some! No point me buying a quorn roast though as the kids and my other half are meat crazy so only I would eat it.

The cannelloni is actually a sw recipe that I've portioned to fit in with my points.....it was gorgeous and filling, you should defo make it soon x

Having a really hungry day today :(
Gonna exercise tonight to try stop myself eating anymore junk and then take myself to bed!!

Quorn roast is really nice on sandwiches or in pasta and stuff too. But yeah, a bit expensive for one person! A lot of Quorn stuff, esp the chilled, is really expensive now :(

Hungry days are such hard work!! I had quite a few last week. What's going to be your exercise for the day?x

cheekychinchilla said:
Quorn roast is really nice on sandwiches or in pasta and stuff too. But yeah, a bit expensive for one person! A lot of Quorn stuff, esp the chilled, is really expensive now :(

Hungry days are such hard work!! I had quite a few last week. What's going to be your exercise for the day?x

I try not to buy quorn now purely cause of the price...don't remember it being this expensive, its seems to have shot up all of a sudden :eek:

I do the ministry of sound dvds like pump it up etc... It's the only ones that get me sweating and out of breath lol.. thinking about joining the gym next week though.

How's you? Ooh I remember reading in your diary about a vintage bike...did you go for it?? X

cheekychinchilla said:

I find it works out pretty reasonable if you chop it up and use it for lots of different things. Me and husband get two dinners out of one roast (£2) which I don't think is too bad. Although I couple eat a whole one to myself - I love quorn roast :D

Quorn Roast is lovely!! Not SW friendly but Roast, stuffing, and horseradish & cranberry sandwiches are awesome ;) That's an after Xmas special :p

My bike is in 'progress' ! I've been and picked a frame, he knows I want hybrid wheels, got ye olde wheel/mud guards and he's going to find me a chain guard, getting old, swoopy style handlebars, and (if he agrees) I've picked my paintowkr theme :D I don't think the frame is vintage, that one went :( But it is old and the whole thing is going to be custom made AND cheaper than the ones I originally liked in Evan's. It'll be a total one of a kind :D

Breakfast- belvita biscuits 6pp
Grapes 0pp

Lunch- 30g coco pops with 125ml semi skimmed 5pp
Banana 0pp

Dinner- Potato skins...

200g Jacket potato 4pp
2 tbsp sour cream 1pp
Spring onions 0pp
10g grated cheese 1pp
2 quorn sausages 3pp
40g low cal coleslaw 1pp

Ww toffee apple yogurt 1pp
Ww lemon tart yogurt 1pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Apple 0pp

26/26 including dinner
49/49

Last edited:
cheekychinchilla said:
OMG! You've had Coco Pops AND Wheeto's :eek: WW looks awesome! lol. Are the Belvita biscuits worth the points? My Sister tried them and hated them :confused: Think the dogs ended up with them :p

I do love a bowl of cereal....30g just isn't enough though...could easily have triple lol.
The biscuits are really nice but they didn't fill me up at all today....I was starving half an hour later but maybe that's just cause I'm having a hungry week lol.

I'm soo jealous that you're going to have a one of a kind bike! I've always wanted one of those bikes with a little wicker basket on the front :) x

I do love a bowl of cereal....30g just isn't enough though...could easily have triple lol.
The biscuits are really nice but they didn't fill me up at all today....I was starving half an hour later but maybe that's just cause I'm having a hungry week lol.

I'm soo jealous that you're going to have a one of a kind bike! I've always wanted one of those bikes with a little wicker basket on the front :) x

That should have been a shocked face about the cereal, not a blushing one. I bloody love cereal and miss that kinda stuff. Porridge and Weetabix are great because the portions on SW aren't bad. But other 'loose' cereal is crap on SW lol! I miss things like Coco Pops, Shreddies, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.... Mmmmmm.

My bike is going to be an old, vintage style. But have specifically asked for no basket. It's just not 'me'! Hope it looks ok without the basket. xx

Breakfast- belvita biscuits 6pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch- quorn chilli and lime burger 4pp
2 slices ww bread 3pp
Tiny squeeze of extra light mayo 0pp
Salad 0pp

Dinner- 150g fresh egg noodles 6pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Stir fry veg 0pp
Sweet chilli and garlic sauce 2pp

21/26
49/49

Also a handful of Brazil nuts fell into my mouth as I was preparing tea *whoops* will look up points later!

Last edited:
And then I opened the wine :(
Had a really difficult and stressful day today.....so have stuffed my face with various ice cream and chocolate things.

Your last two updates made me smile! I live Brazil nuts... Oh and wine.., and all the other nice things!! x

BeckyT said:
Your last two updates made me smile! I live Brazil nuts... Oh and wine.., and all the other nice things!! x

Lol...I'm awful.. nearly at target and I do things like this.
Brazil nuts are lush..as are walnuts and cashew nuts *drool* thing is you can never have just 1 lol. X

Back