My Mostly Green diary!

A- milk
A-
B- 2 alpen lights
B-

Breakfast- 2 alpen lights, banana and yogurt

Lunch- well I made a butternut squash soup but it was vile!!! I've made it several times before but today I used a basic cheap stock cube which had a horrible taste and colour......so that went in the bin!!
Had 2 boiled eggs and a curry pot shot...didn't have anything else to eat quickly.

Dinner- bad bad dinner!!

Syns- millions

Last edited:
Oh no! Such a shame about your soup :( Interesting alternate lunch choice though lol.x

A-milk
A-
B- alpen lights
B-

Breakfast- 2 alpen lights, banana and yogurt

Lunch-

Dinner-

Syns-

Someone slap me please!!! I'm so stuck between weight watchers and sw... I'm really annoying myself with it all..

Lost all my weight with sw but I don't know, think I got a bit bored and haven't been able to get back on track since...

Would like to get back into the sw zone!! Being vege didn't last long either.....telling myself I couldn't eat meat actually made me crave it *sigh*

Anyhow I'm back to sw and will start my diary up again tomorrow...any idea how I can change the title?? Think I will try extra easy x

Welcome back :D Never mind about the vegginess, it's not for everyone and can be quite hard to do if there aren't serious reasons behind it. If you like meat and you're happy to eat it then why be veggie? :)
As for you title. Something along the lines of giving SW another go. Or Lets Go SW :p I have no idea how you change the title though :confused:

A-milk
A-
B- 30g all bran choc crunch
B-

Breakfast- banana and coffee

Lunch- cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5) with lots of mushrooms

Oh how I've missed this!!!

Dinner- gonna have a huge jacket potato with 2 Linda mc red onion and rosemary sausages, beans, mushrooms and salad

Total 0% with chopped banana and choc all bran (HEXB)

Syns- 10.5

4 cadbury heroes 10

Last edited:
Well yesterday went great! Didn't mean to only have one a and b but I was stuffed and couldn't eat anymore.
Not feeling too good today...sore throat, headache and generally just feel tired and achy.

A-milk
A-
B-30g all choc crunch
B-

Breakfast- total 0% Greek yogurt with banana and all bran.

2 boiled eggs

Lunch- cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce (0.5) with mushrooms....I can see this becoming a habit lol but I love them and they keep me full until dinner.

Grapes

Dinner- sw chips, 2 Linda mc red onion and rosemary sausages, tons of mixed veg and 1tbsp extra low fat mayo (2 syns

Pear cider 10syns

Syns-12.5 ( a little over bit its ok)

Last edited:
Oops its all bran chocolate crunch! Really nice cereal but you don't get much so I tend to bulk it out with fruit and total 0% yogurt x

cheekychinchilla said:
Ah ok. Yeah, I find cereal portions way too small on SW :( That's why I stick to porridge and Weetabix. At least it's a filling amount. I really miss cereal though!

I could easily have cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner....soo many to choose from but like you say the portions are far too small on sw..... The all bran is replacing my alpen light obsession lol x

Well its Friday and weigh day! I know I've only been back on plan for a few days but I'm still gonna weigh, accept any gain and move on......
I usually weigh at 7.30am-ish so no coffee until then!

Sooo weigh in and I've lost 1lb! Which is great as I've only been doing sw for a few days!

A-milk
A-
B-30g all bran choc crunch
B-wholemeal bread

Breakfast- coffee coffee coffee!! Daughter had me up most of the night so need to wake up a bit

All bran, muller and banana

Lunch- off plan lunch....not planned!

Fried egg 0.5
Sausage 8
1 wholemeal bread (HEXB)
Butter 2
Beans
Mushrooms

Dinner-

Syns 10.5 plus 100's more! But I do eat a little crazy on fridays and I'm fine with that....lose a bit slower than others but it makes the plan easier for me to follow for the rest of the week.

Last edited:
A-milk
A-
B- 30g all bran choc crunch
B-

Breakfast- mullerlight and 30g all bran

Lunch- pasta n sauce,with added mushrooms
Grapes

2 carrot cake slices 10syns! Couldn't stop myself and my god they were yummy.

Dinner- chicken burger and a few chips :eek:

In my defense I've been hit by a bout of depression which I suffer from and have done for near on 10 years......I'm just finding it hard to care today....think I'm gonna get an early night.

Syns- 10.5

Last edited:
A- milk
A-
B-fibre plus bar
B-fibre plus bar

Breakfast- banana
Grapes

Lunch- 2 quorn sausages (2 syns)
3 mini waffles (3syns)
Beans, boiled eggs and mushrooms
This was soo yummy and warm...especially in this cold, wet weather

Dinner- spaghetti on tomato sauce and 2 Linda mc free sausages

250ml white wine with lemonade 10syns

Syns- 15

Last edited:
A- milk
A-
B- special k chewy bar (tweak)
B- special k chewy bar

Breakfast- chewy bar and yogurt
Advent calendar choc (1 syn)

2 boiled eggs

Lunch- cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce with mushrooms (0.5)

Dinner-

Homemade cake 10

Syns- 11.5

Last edited:
cheekychinchilla said:
Oooh, what cake did you make?x

Coconut! Was divine. I become a bit cook crazy near Xmas....cakes, meats and pies lol
Diet is on hold over December x

How you getting on?

Slimming World wise I'm doing really well, esp considering all the naughty food about at the moment. It is killing me lol! But I can't put a stone on again this year, I just can't. I need to be about the size I am now and a bit fitter in time for my adventure in March. So have to be careful this year :( I will be having some days off and enjoying stuff, just not going as crazy as I usually do.
Other stuff? Meh.... :( x

After eating my weight in chocolate these last few weeks I decided to weigh myself and wow....its not good at all!!!! I'm actually really ashamed of myself for fallen off the wagon so much. U know its only 2 weeks till Xmas but tomorrow I need to get back on plan.....proper weigh tomorrow morning but its looking around a 6lb gain :':)':)':)':)'( I've never gained so much in such little time!!

Hoping to lose most of that in the first week. Christmas day I will be off plan but will limit the junk food.

Back