My Mostly Green diary!

Weigh in and I've put ON a lb!!! 9.11!!!!
Really annoyed.

A- milk
A-
B- 2 alpen lights
B-

Breakfast- 2 alpen lights, activia fat free yogurt and a banana

Lunch- sw chips and 2 quorn sausages (2)

Dinner- chicken wrapped In bacon with pasta, tonnes tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms and peppers

Wine 10

Syns 12

Last edited:
Green day

A- milk
A-
B-
B-

Breakfast- Banana, babybel cheese

Lunch- Tinned spaghetti ( I have a hangover lol)

Dinner- KFC :( tons of syns!!

I'm not gonna feel bad for too long..back on track from tomorrow.

Millionaires shortbread
Ice cream

Syns.. millions!!

Last edited:
Ee day.

A- Milk
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- Eggs, bacon and mushrooms

Lunch- 2 alpen lights, activia fat free yogurt

Dinner- Chicken wrapped in bacon with curried lentils and mixed veg
Jack Daniels bbq sauce (1)

Malteaser bunnie (8)

Syns 9

Last edited:
I love buttercream too - especially coffee. I used to make a cup of it up and eat it with a spoon - then feel rather sick. What was I like???

:argh: would rather have the wine :D

What is millionaires shortbread?

It is that stuff with a biscuity base, a toffee/caramel centre and chocolate on top.

Yes! Oh I love it...

I'm sick of buttercream... I'm forever making cakes for family that I can't stick the sight of it anymore lol x

Green day

A- milk
A- 2 babybels
B- 2 alpen lights
B- 2 alpen lights ( really need a different b option!!)

Breakfast- 2 alpen lights and a activia fat free yogurt

Lunch- Chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with mushrooms, 2 babybels and a side salad

Fruit salad

Dinner- 2 quorn sausages (2) sw chips (1) and boiled eggs

2 alpen lights
Creme egg (9)

Syns 12

Last edited:
I did 30 odd minutes of my zumba dvd this evening! Yay lol.
Really trying to get back into exercise as that's what made me look toned and I felt better in my self for it x

A- milk
A- 30g cheese
B- 2 alpen light ( surprise surprise)
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- Banana, yogurt and 2 alpen lights

Fruit salad

Lunch- Quorn pieces stirfried with beansprouts, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, soy sauce and a bit of Chinese 5 spice....

Dinner- stuffed peppers with wholegrain rice, mushrooms, onions, curry powder, garlic and topped with cheese
Salad

Banana custard 8
Hot chocolate 2

Syns 10

Last edited:
Ee day

A- milk

B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- Banana, activia fat free yogurt

2 alpen lights

Lunch- 2 boiled eggs, orange

Dinner- sw style KFC chicken, sw chips, sw coleslaw (Syns for breadcrumbs 3)

2 alpen lights (6)
Natural yogurt
Banana

Syns 9

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't have but I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and on still the same weight I was from last weigh in!! Is it possible to drop 2lbs before Friday?? X

I think I have an addiction to alpen lights!! I just love them.... I did an extra easy day today so I wouldn't eat 4 of them and instead I've just synned the extra 2 lol.

I need a support group or something lol x

A- milk
A- 2 mini babybels
B- 60g wholemeal bread
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- Toast with chopped banana, activia fat free yogurt and an apple

Lunch- 2 egg omelette with mushroom, red onion and syn free coleslaw

Sugar free energy drink (0.5)

Dinner- Sw chips, 2 quorn sausages (2) with tons of salt a.d vinegar

Banana custard (8)

Syns 10.5

Last edited:
Oooh weigh in tomorrow!! Not holding much hope though as a mid week weigh in showed a sts which is annoying cause I've been on plan and exercising.

We shall see! X

Weigh on STS!!!!!! Oh my god! Not sure what in doing wrong as this diet used to work for me.... Seems like It's not anymore.

Will have a think as to whether I want to try another week or do some different.

A- milk
A-
B- 2 weetabix
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- 2 Weetabix, banana and milk

Lunch- low fat supernoodles with 2 quorn sausages (2) and salad

Dinner- half a white chocolate Easter egg ( loads of syns)

Syns 2

Last edited:
Hey Lisa! Sorry I haven't popped by for a while. It's so frustrating when the weight doesn't come off. I worked out that on average I lose less than 2lb a month and that's at 100% :( Very frustrating, but it does come off :) Hope the exercise works for you. I need to get my ass in gear and start exercising again, just don't want to do too much until I have the results from my hip & knee x rays!
Good luck with this week. Really hope you get that loss!! xx

Hey Lisa! Sorry I haven't popped by for a while. It's so frustrating when the weight doesn't come off. I worked out that on average I lose less than 2lb a month and that's at 100% :( Very frustrating, but it does come off :) Hope the exercise works for you. I need to get my ass in gear and start exercising again, just don't want to do too much until I have the results from my hip & knee x rays!
Good luck with this week. Really hope you get that loss!! xx

Hey! Honestly don't worry.... I've been meaning to write a long post on your thread but I never seem to have enough time.
I'm getting a bit annoyed with all the dieting to be honest.....before Xmas I was at a good weight and I ruined it all but overdoing the Xmas food lol... My own fault completely.
Fingers crossed we both start shifting a few pounds xx

Hey! No worries. Think we're all busy at the moment and struggling a bit :) I didn't do too badly, for me, over Xmas but put on 6lbs in two weeks from being on holiday and then post holiday munchies. I'm having a tough time recovering from the physical and the cold of my holiday and I couldn't eat or drink enough. Always felt like I was needing something. I guess that's what extreme low temperatures do to you!xx

Back