My Mostly Green diary!

Hey! No worries. Think we're all busy at the moment and struggling a bit :) I didn't do too badly, for me, over Xmas but put on 6lbs in two weeks from being on holiday and then post holiday munchies. I'm having a tough time recovering from the physical and the cold of my holiday and I couldn't eat or drink enough. Always felt like I was needing something. I guess that's what extreme low temperatures do to you!xx

I need to read about your holiday! So jealous.... Bet it was amazing. Saying that, I don't do well with the cold... It physically hurts me. Bring on the sun ( don't think we are gonna get any this year)

How you finding it now you're back? X

Well today hasn't gone too well food wise... Half an Easter egg which made me feel quite sick.. moat people would prob stop there but not me, cake and crisps got eaten too!
Better day tomorrow hopefully... Although I have a party to go to which is so rare I feel that I have to enjoy it! Lol x

I need to read about your holiday! So jealous.... Bet it was amazing. Saying that, I don't do well with the cold... It physically hurts me. Bring on the sun ( don't think we are gonna get any this year)

Me too. I have Raynauds Phenomenon now so the cold is even more of an enemy. I wasn't too bad over there, until it got to -40! It's a different cold there compared to here, very dry and comfortable. I really do believe that my problem with the cold is down to how damp the UK is. Even the snow over there was dry and warm. Completely different :)

I'm going through a really complicated thing at the moment and I'm struggling a lot. Still not over the tiredness and hunger/thirst tho.x

A- milk
A-
B- 2 alpen lights
B-

Breakfast- 2 alpen lights, yogurt and a pear

Lunch- 2 quorn sausages (2), 2 boiled eggs and spaghetti

Dinner- none... Went to a friends party.. lots of alcohol and a few roast potatoes lol

Syns 2

Last edited:
Hi there!

just saying hello, I've been looking for a sw forum to give me inspiration, I have a good week feel happy with weight loss then balls it all up by scoffing cake all weekend! So frustrating! So came across this forum which has inspired me. Does anyone have these days when you can just consume mass amounts of chocolate and cake! Please say I'm not alone lol! X

Right.. I have no going out plans till my birthday so gonna really try to be 100% until then (6 weeks) and get some of this weight off.

A- milk
A- 30g cheese
B- olive oil
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- none

Lunch- 6 quorn nuggets (3) and 2 boiled eggs

Dinner- Sw chips and mushy peas, 30g cheese.

Low fat custard 7

Syns 10

Last edited:
A- milk
A-
B- 2 alpen lights
B-

Breakfast- orange, activia fat free yogurt and 2 alpen lights

Lunch- 2 boiled eggs and a apple

Dinner- 2 quorn sausages (2) roast potatoes, mixed veg, broccoli, gravy (2) 2 mini yorkshire puddings (3) stuffing ball (3)

Syns 10

Hour workout dvd *done*

Last edited:
A- milk
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- activia fat free yogurt, banana and apple

Lunch- Carrot and coriander soup and an egg salad

Dinner- Fish fusions lemon and black pepper (7?) With potato wedges and veg.

0% Greek yogurt, honey (3) and strawberries

Syns 10

55 squats ( doing the 30 day squat challenge)

1 hour exercise dvd

Last edited:
Oops... Had 10 syns worth of chocolate last night! Will do some extra exercise and possibly reduce my syns today x

Ee day

A- milk
B- 2 alpen lights

Breakfast- banana, strawberries, 2 alpen lights and activia fat free yogurt

Lunch- 3 sainsburys good for you sausages (1.5) 2 boiled eggs and loads of mushrooms

Dinner- Chicken stir fry- chicken, beansprouts, spices, wholewheat noodles

Syns 1.5

Last edited:
According to CNN we won't have a problem with chocolate afte 2020 as it will be too expensive for us to buy.:cry:

According to CNN we won't have a problem with chocolate afte 2020 as it will be too expensive for us to buy.:cry:

I'm thinking this is probably good news for my diet... Honestly, I can't keep away from the stuff x

Well after another mid week weigh in, my weight hasn't moved at all!! Still 9st 11... *sigh*

Gonna try calorie counting but keep it on this diary cause I've no doubt I'll be doing sw again soon.. its just that I have 5 weeks to lose weight for my birthday!

Breakfast- banana and ambrosia custard ( not the best but my daughter opened it then decided she didn't want it)

Lunch-

Dinner-

Aim- 1200cals

Right ignore that last message! I'm sticking to sw!!! Think its something to do with me coming off my pill 2 weeks ago.... Must be holding water.

A- milk
B-

Breakfast - banana and custard (8)

Lunch- ham

Dinner-

Syns 8

Just to make us all feel a lot worse...Iwas listening to two West Indian matrons on a bus. A friend had gone back to Jamaica and announced that all you british people regardless of colour all look sick!!!

Right ignore that last message! I'm sticking to sw!!! Think its something to do with me coming off my pill 2 weeks ago.... Must be holding water.

A- milk
B-

Breakfast - banana and custard (8)

Lunch- ham

Dinner-

Syns 8

Good Luck Lisa, hope you manage to lose this week. You have done so well so far :)

Back