My Mostly Green diary!

Oh no for us English looking sick lol! I can see that tho. Those of us not orange with fake tan probably do look like extra's from Twilight :p

Good luck this week Lisa. Coming of the pill can really mess with your body, so that makes sense. Hope you get a good loss soon.xx

Oh no for us English looking sick lol! I can see that tho. Those of us not orange with fake tan probably do look like extra's from Twilight :p

Good luck this week Lisa. Coming of the pill can really mess with your body, so that makes sense. Hope you get a good loss soon.xx

Ha! Would not mind looking Vampire pale -just not sick!

Well weigh in and I'm 9st 12!! Gain of a lb :(

I'm going to do ww for a week and see how that goes x

Good luck for this week. Sorry about your gain :( x

Thanks! I've already dropped 2lbs! Yes, I know you shouldn't weigh midweek but I had to know it was doing something :)

Having a bad day.. Af related, having to hide upstairs away from any chocolate or cake! Lol xx

*walks back in like nothing has happened*

A- Milk
A-
B- special k chewy delight
B- wholemeal bread

Breakfast- Banana and a special k bar

Lunch- cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5) with mushrooms and salad
Apple

Dinner- 2 quorn sausages (2) wedges and spaghetti

Malteasers (8)
Chopped banana on toast

Syns- 10.5

Last edited:
Hello!

So, what have you been up to then?! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Heeey!

Haven't been up to much actually, bought a rowing machine :p which I've barely used lol.
Also been looking at having my own cake making business but seems to be a lot of hassle with the council and insurance etc, which is a shame but I guess everything has its problems.

Diet wise I've not really done anything, I'm so fed up of switching but at least I haven't given up completely I suppose.

How's you? The car stuff all sorted now? X

Official weigh day today but I'm not taking any notice of it today! It's my birthday a week today, so a good loss for then would be fab!!

A- milk
A-
B- 5 scan bran
B- cheese

Breakfast- shape 0% yogurt, banana

Lunch- 5 scan bran, cottage cheese, salad,
Apple, orange.

Dinner- pasta bake with cheese ( hexb)
Onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, quorn pieces

Syns- over due to chocolate :S

Last edited:
Heeey!

Haven't been up to much actually, bought a rowing machine :p which I've barely used lol.
Also been looking at having my own cake making business but seems to be a lot of hassle with the council and insurance etc, which is a shame but I guess everything has its problems.

Diet wise I've not really done anything, I'm so fed up of switching but at least I haven't given up completely I suppose.

How's you? The car stuff all sorted now? X

Hey!
Setting up your own business does sound like major hassle. I know my friend looked in to it last year too. There doesn't seem to be much support either.

I'm doing ok-ish. Still going through a really rough patch, but have spoken to my manager and she's spoken to HR and stuff, so I am getting support at work and with the course I have to do.
Car stuff is STILL on going :confused: A new lady has taken over and seems to at least be trying more than the other one. But still nothing actually sorted.x

Hey!
Setting up your own business does sound like major hassle. I know my friend looked in to it last year too. There doesn't seem to be much support either.

I'm doing ok-ish. Still going through a really rough patch, but have spoken to my manager and she's spoken to HR and stuff, so I am getting support at work and with the course I have to do.
Car stuff is STILL on going :confused: A new lady has taken over and seems to at least be trying more than the other one. But still nothing actually sorted.x

Wow.. can't believe this car stuff is still going on??! Really hope something gets done soon..

Sorry you're having a rough time. It's good you're being supported, it really helps when people understand. X my anxiety is ok at the moment although today I've been fairly anti-social... Not wanted to talk to anyone and actually burst into tears in the car cause I just wanted to go home. Feeling slightly happier now I've eaten some chocolate :rolleyes:
Xx

I am terrible at not reading the whole text. I emailed a friend about giving me a link to the walks she was emailing about. As I sent the text I saw her link!! She is well used to me though.

I'm the same! I just skim and read key words.. and then I find myself asking a question that's already been answered lol x

A- milk
A-
B- special k chewy bar
B- wholemeal bread

Breakfast- shape 0% yogurt

Lunch- Cheese and broccoli Pasta n sauce (0.5) salad

Dinner- 2 quorn sausages (2) beans, boiled egg, mushrooms and slice of toast

Banana
Fruit salad with yogurt

4 chunks dairy milk golden crunch 7.5

Syns 10

Last edited:
Bad bad food day today!
Buuuut.. I have been to sainsburys and bought lots of yummy meat and veg so I can do an extra easy week! I'm going to change my weigh day to Monday's, I find I purposely go over syns after my Friday weigh ins so hoping this will help me reign it in x

Hey hun, here to subscribe. I moved to Monday WIs too (although I WI at home anyway) and I definitely find it works better for me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back