My Motivation & General Ramblings

OMG! The giant Jaffa cake is lush! Also I've worked mine out to be only 4 syns a portion. Yummy!

Only problem with it is OH loves it too! :p

Last night discovered pepsi max cherry it's lovely! Kinda feels like I'm having an alcoholic drink when I'm not. Not that I drink that often. ;)

So far today

Breakfast - turkey rasher sandwich with cheese and hula hoops

Lunch - speed soup

20 mins Zumba on the wii beginner level

I've decided that I will do Zumba wii for 20 mins a day minimum, except when I have a 1 hour Zumba class on a Monday.

Hope everyone is having a awesome day!

Pix ;)

Food for today

Breakfast - turkey rasher sandwich (hexB) bag of crisps (6.5 syns)

Lunch - speed soup with some pasta and cheese (hexA)

Dinner - slow roasted pork, SW roast potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, gravy (1 syn) and a very small piece of crackling (3 syns)

After dinner, which will be had later in the day, I will have a slice of giant Jaffa cake (4 syns)

Total syns will be 14.5

I still have some of my weekly syn allowance left even though dinner last night was quite syn heavy. Total syns for yesterday were 33. But I tend to work on a weekly rather than daily allowance as find this works for me.

That's all for now.

Pix :D

Trying so hard right now not to go on a crisp-a-thon. Flipping * week. This time I'm just craving really bad food! I will not give in - I hope - :p

Can't give in WI in the morning.

;)

Good luck for WI x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI was 1lb off. I was really hoping for more as been very good over the last weeks. Ah well, onto a new week and hopefully more weightloss!

Food today

Breakfast - egg and bacon sandwich (hexB)

Lunch - pasta with a sauce made from 0% Greek yoghurt, spring onion, ham, garlic, paprika and a sprinkle of mixed herbs

Dinner - can't decide whether to make hunters chicken with SW chips and salad or something else

Drinks - water
Coke zero

Snacks - undecided but will inevitably contain a bag of crisps :p

Just got back from Zumba! Woohoo I love it! I'm knackered and really sweaty but it's so much fun. The only thing I didn't enjoy wad I was on my own, none of my friends were there this week due to other commitments but I'm quite proud of myself for going in my own.

Dinner is cooking now and smells lovely!

Jackie - it's not hard, really. It doesn't matter that your not co-ordinated it's about having fun. Hope your week gets better, I know today has been rough for you. X

Jackie - I find the classes better than the wii as you tend to push yourself harder and work for longer, but that's just me. I think you've got to find an exercise that's fun for you whether it be Zumba or walking. Zumba is right for me because I love it and it keeps me coming back, I really enjoy it. I never thought I'd say I enjoy exercise. ;)

So onto syns for the day

Small biscuit 1.5
Small portion of giant Jaffa cake 3.0
Crisps 6.5

Total for the day 11

Food today

Brunch - bacon sandwich ( hexB) lighter than light mayo (0.5 syns) SW hash browns

Snack - banana and hula hoops (6.5 syns)

Dinner - will be jacket potato with more bacon, onion, cheese (hexA) and maybe beans

Got up super late so had brunch instead of two meals. Will resist the yummy sandwiches, pieces of chicken and wedges at darts tonight. Might snack when I come home.

Will do Zumba on the wii and my mini-circuit, 20 squats, 20 stand-ups (standing crunches), 20 wall push ups, 20 lunges later.

Resisted all temptation at darts tonight even though the hot chicken and wedges kept being put on front of me! It wasn't easy but I did it. I also won my singles game woohoo!

Will do Zumba after OH has gone to bed.

Pix :D

Zumba done! 'hand slips Gordon ramsay style' :p

I really want a good loss this week. I hope I get it with this new exercise regime I've set myself!

Mini-circuit done.

Had an NSV today. My friend gave me a pair of size 14 jeans and today I did them up and they fitted. I looked in the mirror and thought "who's legs are they?" lol! I'm pretty sure I'm not a proper size 14 in most shops but I've never been that size in all my adult life. :happydance:

I've also joined a Christmas challenge and set myself a goal of 18lbs. That would give me 4 stone lost by Christmas. I'd be so excited to do that as that would mean me weighing the least I can remember!

Feeling pretty positive right about now, but that could be all the endorphins from the exercise! :p

Food

Breakfast - boiled eggs, bacon and toast (hexB)

Lunch - my special 'fried' rice with onions, turkey rashers, passata, light and dark soy, Wocester sauce, Ginger, garlic and chili. Followed by an apple and banana dipped in 0% Greek yoghurt with green and blacks hot chocolate mixed in (1.5 syns)

Dinner - roasted pork with potatoes, cabbage and broccoli.

I will probably have a bag of crisps too (6.5 syns)

Also going to do my Zumba and mini-circuit later.

I officially hate * week, I'm so hungry this time! :(

Trying my best to keep on track, want a big loss this week.

Back