My Motivation & General Ramblings

WI was 2lb off for me this week, need 2 more to get my 3 stone shiny! I'm hoping to do that this week but we are going to visit OH parents in Devon for a few days.

Breakfast - boiled egg, bacon and sauté potatoes. Followed by a kiwi fruit.

Lunch - pastrami, cheese, gherkin and onion sandwich. Crisps 6.5 syns. An apple

Dinner - not sure yet something involving left over pork from last nights dinner

Hey Pix
well done on the 2lb loss thats fab. When in Devon think

do I want my 3 stone shiny

or do I want a gain :)

Gary's Dad is similar, not much can be done for him these days so ill, just needs caring for. Its very sad when its like that. Have a big :bighug: xxxxx

Hi jackie

I really want my 3 stone shiny but unfortunately it's a case of get what I'm given or starve. My MiL is not a great cook and she's very set in her ways so will not cook/prepare me anything different (not that I would ask her too!) I'm going to do lots of walking and fit in any exercise I can. It's only for a few days so will be 100% when I can. Plus his family are all skinny minis and don't have to watch what they eat. Hopefully I'll get my 3 stone shiny despite this and if not I'll definitely get it the week after!

Punk_Pixie said:
Hi jackie

I really want my 3 stone shiny but unfortunately it's a case of get what I'm given or starve. My MiL is not a great cook and she's very set in her ways so will not cook/prepare me anything different (not that I would ask her too!) I'm going to do lots of walking and fit in any exercise I can. It's only for a few days so will be 100% when I can. Plus his family are all skinny minis and don't have to watch what they eat. Hopefully I'll get my 3 stone shiny despite this and if not I'll definitely get it the week after!

To add to this i have even offered to cook but all she says is no thank you dear you're on holiday - I explained I didn't mind but still got told no. Ahhh well ill try my best

Just made a red pork chili with the leftovers. It smells good, should be nice and comforting in this slightly chilly weather. Going to have it with SW chips when I get in from Zumba! I loooooove Zumba!

Just got in from Zumba and now waiting for my red pork chili and chips to heat up. Must've sweated at least a stone at Zumba lol yeah I wish ;) Shame that my instructor is away next week and maybe the week after and I can't stand the woman who covers her classes.

Here's to another good week - feeling really positive! :D

Love the feeling positive!!! :) keep it up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank Cai!

Ermm so food today was not great, preparing to go away, out tonight so .... Not a lot went in

Breakfast - American style pancakes (stolen from jackies thread, thanks Jackie) with bacon

Dinner - jacket potato with pork onion cheese and beans

That's all....whoops!

Been so busy was just not hungry. Haven't had any syns either. Resisted temptation at darts tonight, which I was proud of.

Off to Devon in the morning and food is eat what I'm given. Could well be my first gain since starting! Oh well I'm going to try!

Well got to Devon safe and sound. MiL has even asked me to tell her what I can and can't eat. We went for a walk after dinner which was turkey bolognese followed by low fat ice cream. We bought low fat sausages. She's even going to let me cook curry tomorrow night, am going to do mushy pea curry so that they can see that SW is tasty and healthy. Am now really hoping for a loss this week.
S x

Jackie - the pancakes were ok. Think I need a bit of practice at cooking them as I burnt mine still tasted fine though.

After a cooked brekkie we are now off for a very long walk.

Hope all is well

S x

Well tonights dinner was definitely off plan! We decided to go out for a meal as it's OH and his dads birthday next week.

We went to a tiny pub in the middle of nowhere and it was beautiful. Log fires burning, welcoming barmaids/waitresses. Food was very yummy too.

I had prawns and smoked salmon in dill and lemon mayonnaise with a small salad. This was served with a slice of organic homemade bread and butter (only had half the small butter portion)
Then I had a homemade burger with caramelized onions, a very large salad, chips and coleslaw.
I followed this with sticky toffee pudding and clotted cream. I only managed half the pudding and a quarter of the cream. OH finished the rest.

I know it was piggy of me but I really enjoyed it and am now 100% back on plan til Monday. I have been 100% all week and am hoping this one meal, albeit 3 courses, doesn't scupper my loss for the week! But if it does hey ho.

:)

We still have to love our lives don't we?! One meal should be fine...it's not like it's their birthdays every week!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Cai!

Am back to 100% back on plan now. I roughly worked out all the syns for the week including the meal and am still under. I've been really good and am still hoping for a loss on Monday.

Great way to almost end my holiday. My mum has just phoned and said that they have put nan on end of life care, they're not sure when she will pass, or if she will get better? No-one knows! The antibiotics are not working. Don't know what to do! :(

Well am home safe and doing the only thing I can, make sure that I look after my mum whilst she is spending 12+ hours sitting at nans bedside.

Despite all this I turned down a takeaway tonight. My brother has been taking care of our kitten whilst we've been away and was at my house, I walked in and he said fancy a takeaway, I said nah it's alright I'll make something! That's unheard of for me but managing to stay as strong as I can diet wise.

Thanks for caring Jackie. Xxxxx

Back