My Motivation & General Ramblings

Punk_Pixie

Hello to anyone who may read this!

I've decided to start this diary because sometimes I lose my motivation. I'm hoping to use this to keep on track and not sabotage myself.

I know we all have days when it all goes a bit wrong and yep I've had those days too. I did SW quite a few years ago before I met my OH and lost 3 stone 5 but over the past 8 years I've gained it all back.

I started SW this time in April and have since lost 2 stone 8. This time round it feels different I CAN DO THIS! I have a lot more weight to lose but am trying to set myself mini-goals so that I stay motivated and on track. I have accepted that I may not stick to it 100% of the time as when it comes to special occasions I just go and have fun. Next day get back on it.

I am doing this at home with just minimins and the Internet. I can't afford to attend a class or pay for SW online. I weigh in on a Monday morning.

Think I've rambled on enough for now. If anyone else wants to join in with the ramblings please feel free; we all need somewhere to vent!

Pix ?

Hi!!

What a positive way of looking at it :-D well done u! Well done on yr loss so far too :) YOU CAN DO THIS!! We all can; we all just need the correct mind set - the one you have!

Good luck for WI tomorrow :) looking forward to hearing about it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Cai for the kind words. It means a lot, I know it might sound weird but hearing it from someone who doesn't know me makes me feel better.

I will post WI result tomorrow! Eek!

Pix

Well WI this morning was 1lb. I'm always disappointed with 1lb but must try and think that it's a loss. So that makes 2 stone 9 gone and never coming back!

Still, got Zumba tonight and that always makes me feel great! I'm going to set myself a mini challenge to workout for an hour everyday this week, starting tonight with Zumba!

I've also set myself a mini-goal of losing 3 stone (in total) by the end of October, so that's 5lbs in a few weeks.

Hope anyone who reads this is having a great day!

Pix

Well so far today........

Breakfast - 'fried' egg, grilled bacon and SW hash browns

Lunch - chicken and tomato sandwich with a scrape of extra low fat mayo (1/2) syn and a bag of crisps (6.5) syns

So 7 syns so far. I'll have a nice bowl of fruit salad (honeydew melon, pomegranate and kiwi) later to compensate for the 1/3 of superfree I've missed so far.

Dinner - will be chicken, SW chips and a large salad

Drinks - water and coke zero

HEX's
(b) bread for lunch
(a) 2 low fat cheese slices (probably with dinner)

I think I'm doing ok. Feeling pretty focused but still finding EE a bit of a mind bender. I did SW years ago when it was only red/green. Might try a few red or green days in the mix just to keep it interesting.

Woohoo not long til Zumba now!

Pix :)

Really enjoyed Zumba last night, a bit worried as my instructor is going on holiday for 2 weeks and I don't like the cover instructor. I'll have to motivate myself and do it on my own!

I got up very late today so food is a little haywire!

Brunch - bacon, onion, tomato and 1/2 cheese sandwich with a bag a hula hoops

So so far I've had 6 syns

Later I will have some fruit and a jacket potato with rest of the cheese and some beans. I'll be having this earlier than normal as I've got darts tonight. Eeekkk darts, this brings the temptation of hot fried potatoes, chicken pieces and fresh made sandwiches! I must resist!

Well, I hope that I can get trough today without any major hiccups!

Hello to anyone who may read this!

I've decided to start this diary because sometimes I lose my motivation. I'm hoping to use this to keep on track and not sabotage myself.

I know we all have days when it all goes a bit wrong and yep I've had those days too. I did SW quite a few years ago before I met my OH and lost 3 stone 5 but over the past 8 years I've gained it all back.

I started SW this time in April and have since lost 2 stone 8. This time round it feels different I CAN DO THIS! I have a lot more weight to lose but am trying to set myself mini-goals so that I stay motivated and on track. I have accepted that I may not stick to it 100% of the time as when it comes to special occasions I just go and have fun. Next day get back on it.

I am doing this at home with just minimins and the Internet. I can't afford to attend a class or pay for SW online. I weigh in on a Monday morning.

Think I've rambled on enough for now. If anyone else wants to join in with the ramblings please feel free; we all need somewhere to vent!

Pix ?

I weigh in every other Monday,it seems better every 2 weeks instead of every week,i wi ext Monday The 10th October.

So today has been a bit interesting for me. Managed to go to asda by myself to buy the ingredients for super speed soup. This might not seem a lot but I rarely manage to go out on my own especially not to a supermarket!

I've now made the soup and it smells lush! I'm waiting for it to cool down so I can blend it.

I won't be able to exercise for an hour everyday this week as I've got a partial tear in my calf muscle (again!). I'm going to try and do as much as I can though, I will not be beaten!

Food so far today

Breakfast - egg, bacon and sauté potatoes

Lunch - cheese, onion and tomato toasty with a bag of crisps 6.5 syns

I'm going to have fruit salad and maybe sample the soup later

Dinner will be - slow roasted pork, SW roast potatoes and a mountain of veg

Hope anyone who may read this is having a great day!

New day!

Breakfast - bacon, onion and cheese 1/2 hex sandwich

Lunch - super speed soup with some pasta

Snack - wotsits (5 syns)

Dinner - pork hash with baked beans

Am also making a giant Jaffa cake that looks lush!

Hi Jackie

Yeah my calf is doing ok. It's an old sports injury that keeps rearing it head from time to time. Should be ok in a few days.

The giant Jaffa cake has gone a bit wrong but I'm sure it'll taste good. If I could send you a slice I would! :D

Ohhh congratulations on your coat being too big!

awww these weaknesses are a pain aren't they? rear their ugly heads every now and again :( hope soon back to normal

I've never made the giant jaffa cake for fear of eating it in one go :rolleyes:

thanks re coat. I was astounded as to be honest I still feel huge so to see how lose it was was such a fab feeling and has made me determined to stick with this :) x

The giant Jaffa cake is no problem as my other half is a Jaffa cake fiend! He could eat it all in one go - he's underweight so could do with the extra! :p

I wrote a long rambling post about mostly non weight related stuff but decided to delete it. One day when I'm feeling particularly brave I might post it.

Hoping for another good day food wise!

Last edited:
Thanks Jackie. I guess I was doing what I always have done - doubt myself. I get all brave and then a little voice says no-one wants to hear that/see that. It's something I need to deal with.

:)

So today's food

Breakfast - turkey rashers, onion and cheese sandwich with SW sauté potatoes

Lunch - speed soup with pasta (added some chili, garlic powder and more seasoning)

Snack - bag of crisps (6.5 syns)
Seafood sticks

Dinner - homemade burgers, SW chips, beans, bacon, cheese

Later I'm going to have a slice of my giant Jaffa cake for 4.5 syns

I've surprised myself today by bring really good with my food. I was feeling pretty down today and normally that would have resulted in a crisp-a-thon.

I feel like sometimes I should stand up and say "hello, my name is Sarah and I'm a crisp-a-holic!". :p

Ahh well, we live and learn.

Crisp-a-thon sounds good!!! LOL. I was def going for a triathalon...crisps, chocolate and biscuits!!! :) I am a retired athlete now ha ha ha xx

Back