My mountain to climb - day 3

wanttobeslender

Just started the TFR Lipotrim, let's hope I can lose weight before I go away when I am giving myself two weeks off...Then it will be straight back on to TFR. Wish me luck!

Week 0 -
Week 1 -
Week 2 -

June
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
July
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10

To be honest not really looking forward to my holiday because I know I'll put on weight. Even thought about cancelling it! I'm going to have to be so careful and try and resist temptation otherwise my hard work from previous weeks will be lost.

Even the pharmacist said "really have to be strict on holiday"!

To be honest not really looking forward to my holiday because I know I'll put on weight. Even thought about cancelling it! I'm going to have to be so careful and try and resist temptation otherwise my hard work from previous weeks will be lost.

Even the pharmacist said "really have to be strict on holiday"!

You can still have a good holiday, you could refeed and then go back to TFR when you get home. These things will always pop up :D

Good luck!

Yes thanks Kay I will go back to TFR when I get back but will it feel like week 1 again? Had a really tough day today and hope finding out the weight loss will cheer me up tomorrow.

Yes thanks Kay I will go back to TFR when I get back but will it feel like week 1 again? Had a really tough day today and hope finding out the weight loss will cheer me up tomorrow.

Not gonna lie it can be tough, but you will enjoy your well earned holiday. Have a nice holiday, try to make healthy(ier) choices and get on 100% when you come home. Where you off too??

Go on your hols and enjoy yourself. As Kay says try and choose healthier food. The weight you will have lost before will spur you on to start again. I've just done 2 weeks refeed but not been as strict as should have been because I am starting my diet again after 2 weeks hols. Will do it properly when hopefully get to goal weight in august. Thats when the hard work starts.

Not gonna lie it can be tough, but you will enjoy your well earned holiday. Have a nice holiday, try to make healthy(ier) choices and get on 100% when you come home. Where you off too??

Thanks for your thoughts Kay, off to the Canaries, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura. The easiest thing for me will be to have no desserts I think.

you deserve a holiday hun just choose healthier options if you can and like you say try and leave desserts or go for fruit.good luck hun and have a lovely time x.

Back