My mouth tastes like a badger's bumhole - Ketosis is back!

juju_doll

juju_doll
Day One for me today, I'm in bed with a bottle of water, very hungover from last night. Have had one pack and think i'm going to get through today using the power of sleep!!

Good luck to all others starting today ... I will be 10 and a half stone in 2008!!!

Julia x

Hope the hungover has gone and your first day on CD has been good :)

Hi Julia, Day 1 nearly done and dusted. Good luck for day 2! Vx

Good luck, hope your first day hasn't been too bad :)

Glad you all doing so well keep it up!!
I knew I should have cut down gradually and done low carb to get me into ssing!!!! :cry::cry::cry::break_diet:
I was doing well until 430pm had downed 2L of water and had 2 shakes, but had had a very busy day so legs were starting to go. was making tea for everyone and then the nibbling started and I decided to have tea with them. was only a bit of salmon and beans (I know a funny combo but only eay my kids eat salmon!) and the smallest mouthful of mash potato instead of big portion I normally have. I must admit I didnt feel guilty at the time as I thought Im making a conscious decision to eat this as oposed to the mindless eating I have done for years and then decided that I will spend the next wk getting :devilangel:frame of mind for ssing by cutting down on carbs etc and following the plan on one of the threads here. thought it was a bit ambitious to go straight to ss ing.

I have bought the LL mag aswell yesterday to give me some motivation this time for staying on track. We got invited to a wedding today for the 19th april so 15 1/2 wks to get my arse in gear and get at least 3 stone off! Hope everyone else is doing really well and hasnt fallen at first hurdle like me but luckily I have got back on too and sorted all my water and shakes for 2morra and im going to gop and read my mag to keep my mind off food! If anyone needs a buddy to stay on track I would be very grateful as I can go off course so easily and need someone to give me the kick up the bum to stay on track. I knew I should have got to goal first time - so I HAVE to get to goal this time as I cant be doing this again every new year!
LOL
Linsey-Loo
xxx

Thanks folks ... have got through day one ... mainly through the ability to stay in bed all day! Hoping tomorrow's withdrawl day is not going to be too bad, but bracing myself for the worst. Glad to have got the first day done, always the hardest one I think. Good luck to all of those starting tomorrow. x

Day two is well and truly going ... don't feel too bad so far, but need to start on the water in a bit. Had 1 pack so far and think i'll leave the last 2 till later when my danger time is. Good luck to all those still going today .. we will beat this evil thing!!!!

All 3 packs done for me for the day. Now feeling very tired and have struggled a little this afternoon, but kept strong. Even got in and out of Asda with just a bottle of water and coke zero under my arm. Am having a cup of tea now and then a bit more water. Think i might watcha dvd in a bit to distract!

Well, i've nearly made it ... one more day to go and tomorrow is weigh in day. So i'll be able to see how i've done. Have been angelic and really tried to glug down the water so let's hope i can get rid of a big chunk to start me off. Have found it quite tough, particularly day 3 and 4, but it has been easier the last few days. Have to deal with school tomorrow and the temptations of the staff room, but I'm sure the prospect of my weigh in will keep me on the straight and narrow. So until tomorrow, i'm off for my millionth wee of the day, straighten my hair, then off to bed! See you all tomorrow, hopefully with a nice big weight loss!

Back to school today, isn't it funny how you can be on holiday for weeks, and half a day back and it feels like i've never left! Am sitting in my classroom to avoid the Quality street tins and biscuits in the staffroom. At least i'm kept busy here though! Having my weigh in later on today, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

:flowers:Good luck for your weigh in later!

are you a looooooooooooooooser ?? how much then ?

Yahoooo! 9lbs of nasty wobbly weight gone. Rock on the 14s next week!

Brillopads Juju !!!

Well done, here's to the 14s

Gxx

Sorry if this a daft question - but what do you mean by the 14s?

Hi juju_doll,

Well done on your 9lbs off!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

It means I'm nearly in to the 14 stones again ... keep your fingers crossed for next week.

Back