My naked ambition

p.p.s. feel free to add me on FB! xx

"Oops upside your head, I said oops upside your head" Happy song for a happy Ness! This morning, after 7 days being back on it 100% has given me a 10lb loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy036:
Which means this week, I will get in to the 11s and tick another goal off!
I am so happy I could sing... in fact I am singing. The losses on this diet has continued to give me the strength and want to go forward to the end. I know actually only have 2 and a half stones to get off, and with over 3 gone in 10 weeks, I can see the light and will not let go until I get there! I am sooooooooo chuffed ladies. I hope that reading through my diary gives you the inspiration and strength to keep on going as it's totally worth it!

One thing I have to say is that I really need to get back on the exercising as soon as I get in to the 10s. I want to up the plans and get my body in to a place where it works off what I take in. I realise that this diet is a quick fix and good for my lazy side, but if I don't get in to the gym after the next stone is off, I will put it all back on and I make a vow to never get back to an official obese weight.

Anyways - need to focus and get my commission in today so I'm off to work my butt off for the next 3 hours.

Lots of love and fat kicking vibes to anyone that's reading this xx

congratulations lovely lady that is absolutly brilliant so pleased for you.
have a great day hunnie :)xxx

WOW!! 10lbs girl!!!! How fab is that, well done xx

Thanks ladies - I'm pleased as punch. Just waiting for D to come home so I can kick his booty on the Xbox - I think I might have found a new obsession away from food. Praise the boy for giving me such a fun present!

Hi MsV, what a lovely read your diary is. You're doing so well! One question...does your wonderful D have a brother? LOL! Just kidding!
I'm a psycho dieter, and just started CD again today, for the 67th time. No joke! I only usually last till lunchtime.

Me and D from Friday night = good times, happy times.

Attachments

• 224334_10150258268956745_633146744_9124944_1203229_n.jpg
    224334_10150258268956745_633146744_9124944_1203229_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33
Hi MsV, what a lovely read your diary is. You're doing so well! One question...does your wonderful D have a brother? LOL! Just kidding!
I'm a psycho dieter, and just started CD again today, for the 67th time. No joke! I only usually last till lunchtime.

He does have a brother! LMAO!
67th time?!?! Wow! You got stamina to come back to this. Good luck to you sweetie - we'll be here with you xx

If I was single I would be asking the same question!!!!!

You look a lovely couple, and really happy :D

He does have a brother! LMAO!
67th time?!?! Wow! You got stamina to come back to this. Good luck to you sweetie - we'll be here with you xx

Yeah, I start every week, pretty much, and only last a day. Then I spend the rest of the week bingeing in preparation for the next start, in the hope that I'd have eaten everything that might tempt me. So I've been GAINING weight in all these years that I've been 'dieting' :rolleyes:
Thanks for the support, I really need it x

You've done really well to lose 10lbs so jealous of you!! lol It is difficult and if anyone knows that its you you've already done it! your just touching up now lol Have you got any tips for newbies? x

Hi - I've just read through your whole diary and it's really inspirational, you're doing so well. I started SS on Monday and have lost 6lbs so far - if I get as much off as you I'll be chuffed.

One question I want to ask you - where is the portuguese fish restaurant you mentioned? This is for when I can eat, obviously! I'm in Caterham.

Karen

Just remembered what I was talking about - sorry! It's called A Torre in Crystal Palace - the fish stew is yum and they do calamari! A Torre - Home Page

Love your diary,fab and so motivating.Well done on your losses!I hope mine are as consistent as yours!
xx

Have just read your diary, I love how upbeat you are but then with your consistently high motivating loses so you should be! Well done you're doing great! Sure that ring will be yours soon!

Thanks Miss Size 10 :D We are happy - I adore him!

And he adores you too, I can see it in his face :D

I think he's waiting for a special occasion to propose MsV, I've got a feeling he wants to make it spectacular for you xx

I'll put you in contact with him so you can give him spectacular ideas - I quote last night's convo:
"Would you like to stay at the Savoy"
"Hmmmm I suppose so - depends what for"
"Well for a romantic night, but looks like I will be throwing pieces of chicken and salad at you instead of chocolate dipped strawberries..."
"Eh? Throw chicken and salad at me??????????????? - do you mean feed me as opposed to throw at me?"
"I suppose so"

So you see - I loves the boy beyond belief, he really is the other half of me, but his understanding of what is romantic, well let's just say we have some teaching to do! LMAO!

MsV said:
So you see - I loves the boy beyond belief, he really is the other half of me, but his understanding of what is romantic, well let's just say we have some teaching to do! LMAO!

LOL!! He wants to take you to the Savoy for a romantic night!!!!! I wish my OH was that romantic..... wait, scratch that! I wish my OH WAS romantic! If he suggested we have a romantic night at a Travelodge even, I'd pass out in shock, talk less of The Savoy lol!

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm sitting here in the house playing on the iPad interchanging with the Xbox. Gina is in doing the cleaning and I've just done my nails for going out tonight. Nothing much go report apart from being frustrated how long it's taking me to drop sizes. I'm dropping weight, although I have had a STS this week, however 2 days go weigh in, so might see a change. Not bothered too much as if it doesn't come down this week, the following week will be a good one.
The next 2 stones seems achievable but I actually think that it will only take me down to a size 12. I bought a size 16 top from asos and it fits fine. I mean I wore size 16 when I was 3 stone heavier, so why am I not really dropping in dress size. Ok maybe the 16 is slightly big on the shoulders but that's it!
Anyways night out to my beat friends single launch tonight at cargo. Really excited for her. If anyone wants to have a little look, you can see the video on YouTube by searching for lizzie nightingale sparkle. So proud of her for getting here, and if anyone fancies the gig tonight, feel free to join us at Cargo in Shoreditch.

Back